Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Veiculo elétrico

No combustível deveria ter a opção “elétrico” bem como ser possível visualizar os postos de carregamento

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Favorite

I keep manually organising my favorites, then everytime I add a new one, the section defaults back to organize as more to least recently added. I want favorites defaulted to althebical order. Waze needs to make this happen. It's annoying needing to reorganize so often.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make Google Assistant availabel for use in Israel

I only use Waze in English wherever I am in the world except when I search for addresses in Israel which I do in Hebrew characters to avoid difficulties in transliterating addresses from Hebrew to English.

I feel very strongly that needing to click five steps, Go to reports, Send a report, search for, as an example, Hazard, Shoulder, Vehicle stopped, is a dangerous distraction from giving my full attention to driving. The same goes for other reports, including traffic reports which are the "brain" of Waze in a certain sense. I felt very relaxed when I was able to…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Arabic voice with street name

As many Arabic users join waze, they really need to listen to the name of the road in arabic, thanks.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please advise why using the waze App makes your phone temperature HOT??

Please advise why using the waze App makes your phone temperature HOT??

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Indication des places "Handicapés"

Bonjour,

Pensez vous qu'il soit envisageable que la position des places dédiées aux personnes de handicapées soit signalée au sein de l'application ?
    merci à vous,
    François

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Deberia poder poner carteles de escuela en las vias de circulación para que bajen la velocidad los vehículos

Se debería poder poner carteles de escuela en las vias de circulación para reducir la velocidad.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I need to change the email associated with my account/login. My old email is no longer active

I need to change the email associated with my account/login. My old email is no longer active

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Deer and Pig Icons for Wildlife alerts

Palm Coast has lots of Waze users and lots of wildlife. Especially at night we have deer and wild boar. Not tiny ones either. I think having Icons would be a cool and light hearted way to alert other users. Pretty please??

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Show gas stations with chargers for EV

I cannot choose the fuel type for an EV. I want to know what the closest gas station is that has the possibility to re-charge the car's battery.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Always Show the final destination

I think it could be very helpful if the final destination is permanently shown on the active view. This can ensure I did not select Herzel St in Natanya instead of my correct destination which is Herzl St in Herzelia, by mistake. Being very easy to make a mistake like this, having the final destination always shown, could be not only more than helpful but sometimes save a lot of trouble/time/money and many more.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Roadkill

I’m really upset by the graphic and the term ‘roadkill’ used by Waze. Those are sentient beings, creatures that have just as much right to this planet as us and when we take those lives it is a tragedy. Waze’s current icon and name are offensive and careless. I used to be all about Waze but that might be the straw that finally pushes me back to Apple maps for good.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Disable Sleep Mode

Needs an option to turn off sleep mode. I am constantly in and out of the car all day and it’s a pain to keep needing to wake up Waze.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please, Support CNG type cars as well

You addel electric cartype so please support CNG has cars as well.most common already in Europe.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Replace current maps in all cars with Waze

The maps in all cars, except Tesla, are outdated, complex to upgrade and usually out of sync with the real world like construction, detours etc. Waze should replace those maps by default and get rid of the archaic ways of the old regime. Same with Sirius XM being the default. Replace with Spotify. Time to bring new cars up to date with modern technology.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. proxy setting

hi , please add setting for proxy . beacuse in iran wase app is filter and people very hard to use this wounderfull app.

best regard.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Agregar a vehiculo camiones

En los tipos de vehículo se podría agregar a los camiones para mostrar vías exclusivas y horarios para el tránsito de ellos

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base