Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Kidnapping prevention - share your path

Waze be able to share your path to another user just for safety. If this path changes it sends a warning to other user as potential Kidnapping.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add protest action to report on roads

Under the "hazard" reporting, add an option to choose protest action on roads

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. טלפון

כולנו אוהבים לדבר בטלפון בזמן נסיעות ארוכות עם חברים שלנו. המצב האידאלי לשיחה הוא כאשר שני הצדדים באותו המצב- בנסיעה.

זה הרעיון:
    בכל נסיעה בה אתה עומד לנסוע זמן מסוים ומעלה (ע"פ הגדרתך), תוכל לראות חברים מרשימת אנשי הקשר שלך (או כאלו שמוגדרים חברים בוויז) שגם הם באותו סטטוס כמו שלך ופנויים לשיחה טלפון ארוכה. אתן פה מקרה לדוגמה:

יצאתי לדרכי מחיפה לירושלים ( שעה וחצי נסיעה). אשמח לראות חברים בסטטוס כמו שלי, ואולי כאלו שלא דיברנו הרבה זמן. משה, חברי מהעבודה הקודמת (איתו לא דיברתי כבר שנתיים לצערי) גם בנסיעה מאילת לים המלח ופנוי לשיחה. אתקשר אליו ונעביר את…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. notification

Hello dear supporters,

I have one recommendation about the traffic or every place or obstacles in the roads that cause the cars get stoped.

I want to ask you why you do not send notification to users asking each time all user are stopping car in routes for find the reason of stopping(active communication can be set up by users).

According to the fact that GPS is going on during the Waze software in running.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Choose a place on map to report something

Choose a place on map. Then choose to report something.

Another user coming past there and sees no issues, should be able to downvote to get removed, or upvote to keep it there. Maybe this is somewhat in place, just hard to figure how to do it

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Qobuzz support in music app

Qobuzz support in music app

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Record report's GPS position where "Report" button was pressed

Based on my experience with Waze and Apple CarPlay it's relatively easy to press the "Report" button when passing a hazard on the road but then it takes some time to select the hazard's placement (road, roadside, or weather) and type. Thus a report mark is placed a bit far away from the actual hazard's position.

I'd like to suggest a change to record a report's place not when the report is submitted but when the "Report" button is pressed.

It should slightly improve reports' position accuracy.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Accident alert to phone messages or email in real time in a chosen area or district

Hi Waze team

I’m from Sydney Australia,
    My staff and I all use Waze for our navigation and we love it.

I have a suggestion,

Is there a way to get a sound alert when someone reports an accident or heavy traffic in a certain district or area ?

If we are able to nominate an area of our city that we would like notifications on,

It could even send a text message to our phone

This would be a great addition to help avoid accident or traffic before we even jump in the trucks

Reg

From Sydney

🙂👍🏼

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. הקול של רחלי מעצבן! תחזירו את סיוון

הקול החדש של רחלי מעצבן, הקול של סיוון היה הרבה יותר טוב. הבעייה היא שהיום רק רחלי אותרת שמות רחובות. תחזירו את סיוון!

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. signalement sur le web et/ou a l'arret de certains événement

Bonjour,

parce qu'il n'est pas toujours évident de signaler un problème en roulant ou que Waze n'étais pas en fonctions, les événement de type travaux, fermeture de la circulations ou autre qui peuvent avoir un impact pendant une certains temps devrait pouvoir être signaler a l’arrêt ou sur le web

Ce jour, j'ai été confronté a des travaux qui venait sans doute de commencer. Waze n'étais pas en fonction a ce moment la et je n'avait pas la possibilité de signaler l'événement en question par la suite étant dévier de mon itinéraire principal.

parfois quand on est a l’arrêt et…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Picture in picture for waze, please

Pip. For Android please.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add Option to Select Local or State Police

In the state of Georgia, local police can’t ticket speeding for anything over 10 miles per hour. However state patrol can issue a ticket at 1 mile over. I would like to see an option to notify whether an observed police is “local” or “state” in future updates.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Indicate Bridge height

I wish to see a new feature in waze: to process an itinerary according to height bridge limit .
    Using the application truck drivers will input their own parameters which will be used to avoid damage to vehicle.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Need An Option To Disable Red Light Camera Notifications

There's no setting option to turn off voice and on-screen alerts for red light cameras. There is a setting for many other alerts such as speed cams, but nothing for red light cameras. Why? It's basically obnoxious being forced to get these alerts when you don't want 'em.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Chime when time to turn

I would like to have Waze set to only sound out warnings but also a chime (or distinct noice) when my turn is coming up.
    I seem to miss my exits on country roads, but I don't want the chatter telling me what to do. Just a chime would be enough to make me look at Waze and not miss the exit.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base