Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make Waze carpool work also for drivers who drive more than 100 kilometers.

First I thought this was a bug., but...
    As it was clearly explained to me by Waze support, Waze carpool does not work for drivers who make long rides, and Waze has no intention of fixing it.
    Waze carpool only match with passengers which have similar characteristics of the ride .
    This is proven easily. The shorter the ride you plan, the more passengers you have, on the same route.
    I suggest allowing picking passengers at any spot on the way and doping them at any spot on the way.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Weigh Stations for big trucks. Also add where we can say if there open or closed.

Add Weigh Stations for big trucks. Also add where we can say if there open or closed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. eco-driving

Hello,

I’ve been using Waze for a last couple of years and I am very thankful for all of the ideas and their implementations in your app. I would like to propose and additional feature to compliment people who drives with keeping the ecology in mind. You already collecting data about how fast people drive their vehicles. If you can build a profile for each Waze user about his/her eco-driving habits and then for instance collaborate with a financial institution that can offer a lower interest rate to those who are eco-drivers, or something like that I think we all…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Strada facendo (On the road)

STRADA FACENDO (ON THE ROAD) sarà una comunità di persone che, consapevole degli insostenibili costi ambientali del proprio stile di vita legato alla mobilità, vorrà condividere i propri quotidiani spostamenti in modo da ridurre significativamente i mezzi sulle strade ed i relativi impatti sull’ inquinamento. L'innovatività di questo progetto sta nel fatto che partendo dall'analisi degli spostamenti quotidiani dell'individuo l'app propone la migliore soluzione di spostamento in termini di sostenibilità economica e ambientale (car pooling, car sharing, mezzi pubblici, bicicletta, piedi, un mix di tutti questi). Qualora foste interessati ad approfondire, sono a disposizione. Saluti

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Keep Map Orientation in Traffic Circle

The map in Waze app is always oriented to the direction of the driving. This causes some confusion when you drive through a traffic circle, and the map keeps spinning until you leave the circle.
    I believe that specifically in a traffic circle, when you enter and leave, you should keep the map orientation in the general driving direction and have the arrow spinning, indicating your driving direction.
    This will decrease the confusion and help understand exactly where you are in the circle, and where you need to leave it.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Elmo Emoji & Voice

Hi 😀 I would love to make a suggestion to please bring back the Elmo emoji & voice as a permanent member of the waze emoji family

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Baby Wazer

I started using Waze a week ago. I have traveled a few hundred miles & it says I am "STILL" a Baby Wazer. Please fix this...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Waze for blind people

Request Waze To improve the location input to voice commands so that the blind people can use the waze as well. Can be great help for people with vision disability.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Audible output for speed

Provide audible output for actual speed. Speed display is too small to see and numerous requests for larger font seem to have produced no change.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. allow calculate routes from the main screen with one click

in order to avoid distractions during driving i wish you allow calculate routes from the main screen with one click. it happens a lot i need to decide which road to take during a fast drive and i need to operate waze to calculate the best route.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Roadtrip and EZRead modes

Leapfrog Magellan and Garmin:

ROADTRIP MODE
    "Next gas this route: 7, 19, 55"
    "Preferred gas: 19, 124"
    "Next town: 44"
    "Rest stops on this route: 25, 167"
    Flag (arrows and distance) interesting features like mountains, rivers, parks, etc.

UI
    Easy-read mode: speed/limit and text 3X what they are now (allow people >50 in the focus groups)
    Not necessary to show every irrelevant road
    High contrast mode (surely we don't think pale blue on black is easy to read?)
    Easier to switch, or auto switch, between miles and km between US and Canada, and UK and Europe.
    Allow no destination to…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. cookie monster

Add other voices as well as cookie monster

63 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. RETIRED HUSBAND AND WIFE LOVE TRAVELING PLEASE GIVE AN OPTION ON WORK JOYFULLY WE DON'T ANYMORE

WE Love WAZE and we use it when we travel to military functions all over. 2 OPTIONS which would make USING Waze easier 1) No WORK location no carpooling that PLANE HAS FLOWN FOR US RETIREE'S. ON WAY TO LAS VEGAS USAF RHPB CONVENTION. THANK YOU WE LOVE WAZE

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add Jim Jefferies voice.

Please add Jim Jefferies voice to the voice options list.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please bring back Sesame character voices!

Please bring back Sesame character voices! Cookie Monster was great! My Dad is 80 and is now giving directions to me in the house as Cookie! Makes the trips fun!

59 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hyperlink on event closure

When you have a closure do an Event you can see the Event´s Web page if was set but you can´t access. Will be great to be able to create Hyperlinks in those occasion.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base