Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Waze as contact tracing app for Covid19

Hi,

I would suggest you to add « contact tracing for COVID19 to your waze app. You are thé defacto standard app in navigation and it’s only a small feature to add which could save potentially thousands of lives. PLEASE do sth about this, you are thé only ones that could offer à solution that Could Quickly be used by a broad audience.... You could warn people that crossed Covid19 positive people in thé last past weeks and help to avoid people that are positive...

Kind rgds

Dieter

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PATHHOLES and BUMPS on road

add automatic GYROSCOPE (on phone) identification of PATHHOLES or ROUDHOLES and rough roads. when the car hits the pathole or bumper waze with gyroscope on phone, can make notice for other users.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I

I would propose a toggle option be added to disable the automatic option for “On your way to...”

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Return VOICE COMMAND OPTION

Please return the Voice Command for hands free driving on waze it is much safer. Voice Activation or Three finger tap helped concentrating on the road while driving without having to look for a SMALL RED MIC BUTTON while driving and having to re-route or search for a gas station neerby.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I like to be able to Report to Others when I am at a stand still while the Train is Moving.

I like to be able to Report to Others when I am at a stand still while the Train is Moving.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Nieuwe functie Waze App

Can you please make an app that can predict how busy it is at different places.
    So you can see if a site is busy or not and you can change your plans in case it is.
    In the Corona virus time I only like to visit places when they are quiet.
    You have al the data already it is just an question to have more members and public relations about how people can use this application!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Can you please bring back the C3PO Star Wars voice?

Can you please bring back the C3PO Star Wars voice?

The Arnold Schwarzenegger Terminator voice, also!!!

Or able to BUY it, for permanent owning?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. waze for pedestrian avoiding other people walking during covid pandemic

If pedestrians uses Waze to walk to their destiny, and waze guide them using the less crowded route, they can improve social distancing.

just that.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please allow railroad crossing notifications to have volume reduced/muted

The new feature where it notifies an upcoming railroad crossing is annoyingly loud. Can you add the possibility to decrease/mute the volume for those notifications? Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Sound indication of average speed check zone ending

While driving in my car I have the phone in the holder on the dashboard.
    But if I driven someone else's car I usually keep the phone on the passanger seat. At that point it's essential to have good audio instructions.
    An example of what's missing is the indicateion of average speeed check end. (Since there is just silence, the driver does not know (without checking the display) if he is still in the zone or if it already ended.)
    Simple gong signal would be sufficient.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Average speed check zone: Do not alert if entered in the middle

Average speed check zone have got cameras at the specific points only. The driver should NOT be alerted, if he enters the road in between cameras. (So his average speeed is actually not measured.)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Waze Helping to Track users COVID19 positive.

Hello you can reply the app in other server but creating a APP Waze COVID19 to support and track the people with COVID19.
    The platform could be feed with input of users confirming if is COVID19 positive or not.
    If not other server is possible to do in the current one.
    Is a extension of waze working for pandemic control.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Poder ingresar nuevas radares, los cuales no figuran en el mapa

Poder ingresar nuevas radares, los cuales no figuran en el mapa

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Show date and time petrol prices were last updated

Having a date and time when petrol prices were last updated when you are viewing a petrol station location would be beneficial please.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Suggestion for our new normal

With so many long lines at the stores these days, would be great for a pedestrian like waze app that shows how long the line is at my local Costco - or any store. How do we get that moving along?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Transit of humans

Just for eviting concentration of humans becuase of covid-19 Wase should have the option of transit of humans (without car) to persuade people to take another route to get to a place or also allow them to know if they have to wait till there is less people in that place.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The ability to plan a route with several stop points. Useful for a day out journey

Going on a journey where you may wish to pre decide multiple stops for food or visits. This would enable total mileage an driving time to be calculated in advance.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. nuova icona

Buongiorno,

sono un volontario della Croce Verde di Padova mi piacerebbe vedere come icona auto un'ambulanza , sarebbe un bel contributo per tutti i volontari che utilizzano WAZE.
    Grazie

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It's time to permit to have special characters in the password, i.e \<[]£$%&*+()|

It's time to permit to have special characters in the password, i.e &lt;[]£$%&*+()|

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base