Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New moods

What about adding a Trucker mood, Pizza Delivery mood, Taxi mood? For a driving app there seems to be a lack of driving related moods. Even motorcycle.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Temporary recording of speed and location

Please add a setting where you can record the last 2-5-10 minutes of a commute with speed, location and a timestamp. This could allow us to help defend ourselves against police errors. Ive been pulled over twice this year on the highway whit the cruise set to 120kph and the police told me they snapped me a 138 and 130 witch is not possible. It would be nice to have some kind of proof to back me up in the future. People could set this up when creating the account or even disable it for more speed in the app…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Waze baby merch

Waze baby merch!!!!

I want that little thang on a shirt!!!!

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Costumer service

Have a phone number to call waze

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. There needs to be more granularity on audio alert volume

Someone else said “Audio alerts without voice guidance”, but that’s only half, and actually, exactly opposite of what I’d like.

If there was separate volume slider for “Voice Guidance” and “Audio Alerts”, that would cover all bases.

My situation is different than the other suggestion - When i’m on my 3 hour commute, there are SO MANY VEHICLES ON SIDE OF THE ROAD that my podcasts get interrupted every 3 miles.

But because it’s 40 miles on one freeway, 35 miles on another, 45 on a third, and 30 on a fourth, i’ve zoned out and missed my exit, because…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Commuter or Familiar Route Mode

I would like to see Commuter/Familiar Route mode. I do not need turn by turn directions on my regular commute, just a heads up of which of the three ways I can go is best this morning and anything that pops up along the way...I would want to run the app minimized with pop up notices and alerts only when the route needs to change and what the change is...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Leona Chen - please bring voice back

When I opened the app today, her voice was gone! Please bring her back. She reminded me of my time in Singapore and in Malaysia. And I really quite miss her!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Play warning when you are getting close to heavy traffic

It happens some times that you are driving fast in road and suddenly notice that you are very close to a huge traffic jam. In such situation you have to slow down as quickly as possible which can be very dangerous. If Waze informs you before that, it could be very helpful.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Create a historic with your travels (comparable to nike run)

In your app I can see you have every informations that is need to crate a historic about my trips, where I could see a map that it would be coloured with green (for low speeds), yellow (for medium speeds) and red (for high speeds). When I click at a point on the map it could show me the speed I was travelling.
    Also on this page it could show me informations like maximum speed, time traveled, average speed and i could save this at the gallery of my smartphone or I could send it to my friends on whats…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add the ability for people to "clear" reported police

While on a trip recently I noticed that the majority of the reported police were no longer at the spot. I could like the police report but there was no way of "clearing" / indicating the police was no longer in the area.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ruta peligrosa

Recientemente Waze me sugirió una ruta de viaje de un solo carril, llena de curvas y muy peligrosa por la sierra, aunque en distancia era mas corta hubiera preferido una ruta alternativa con autopista aunque fuera con peaje, ojala pudiera alertar sobre esto.......o dar alternativas

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. City display size in relation to number of inhabitants

At this moment it is difficult to find big cities on the map to orient yourself.

With the text size of the city name in relation to the city size the readability of the map would improve a lot.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Document a Drive for Milage for Work

It would be great to be able to document a drive for those of us that keep up with this info for example with taxes! I simple capture button and then the ability to send that to an email or as a log!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. vitezometru ar putea fi marit sau sa ai posibilitatea sa alegi marimea afisarii vitezei, este destul de folositoare sa vezi cand depasesti

vitezometru ar putea fi marit sau sa ai posibilitatea sa alegi marimea afisarii vitezei, este destul de folositoare sa vezi cand depasesti

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Uso waze carpool diariamente. Vejo algumas melhorias que abaixo seguem.

1 - pessoa cria perfil falso para ganhar dinheiro e não dar carona
    2 - driver enviar carona a um rider > carona é cancelada quando uma outra pessoa pede carona e driver aceita
    3 - distância/minutos informados não refletem a realidade
    4 - opção de quilometragem de locomoção do rider além da informada (área de abrangência)
    5 - possibilidade do driver verificar a real localização de onde o rider deseja ser buscado para otimizar as solicitações
    6 - muitos perfis que não respondem e/ou não se interessam em dar carona > exclusão perfil após 2 (dois) meses sem uso …

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. People on side of road

I feel the need to add to the hazard report , “people on side of road”, this happens quiet often with workers and people broke down. I am currently on a road trip and we have been driving for 7 hours and i have seen 4 different times i would have used this hazard, one man walking on side after being a broke down, a family out of the car after being broke down, a man (during night) clashing a flashlight to warn people after a turn and people cleaning trash. This is to help insure the safety of all.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. To schedule a trip to work or wherever I want to go in q way that the app sound an alarm to tel the right time to leave

I want to schedule my arriving time and the app should tel me the right time to leave

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Most fuel-efficient route

With bigger vehicles it is often true that lots of stopping and starting causes poor fuel consumption. The shortest route might therefore be more costly to take than a longer route, should the shorter one have a lot of stops and starts in it.

Sometimes a 5 minute longer trip but with a saving on fuel cost makes lots of sense, especially if you start to multiply the daily cost saving by 20 or so working days.

If a user of Waze has for example three fields to completed – ave open road fuel consumption, ave open and city road…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Less Distractions to Prevent Accidents

Hello. I would like to let you know that your app distracted a man to a point where he swerved off the road and hit two children that were waiting for their bus on the sidewalk. Being one of the children that was hit, I would like to encourage you to have less distractions on the Waze app so this type of accident doesn’t happen to others. Thank you.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Danish Language

please add danish TTS - you are missing out on so manny users whilst not having danish language.

95 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base