Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve fuel recording process so more will input fuel prices

When near a gas station
    1. Ask if you are refueling in a gas station, if yes ask which gas station
    2. Ask what type of fuel
    3. Ask the price of the fuel

Reason is that we only know usual the price of the fuel we refill. And it would be tedious to ask the wazer all the fuel prices of that gas station.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. שיתופי פעולה עם קהילות מבוססות מיקום

יצירת שיתופי פעולה עם קהילות מבוססות מיקום (למשל קהילה של שכונה כלשהי) לטובת ההפצה של האפליקציה/פתרון בקרב קהילות אלו - מינוף הקרבה הגיאוגרפית, הורדת חסם עבור נשים שלא רוצות להסיע זרים ועוד.
    פשוט לייצר בתוך waze פעילות שתעבוד מול מנהלי הקהילות האלה, וויז למשל יכולה בסיוע אותם מנהלי קהילות להעמיד דוכנים באירועים פיזיים או לקיים אירועי הסברה וכו' או לגשת לקהילות דרך הפייסבוק. בתל אביב למשל המון קהילות עובדות מול העירייה, כך שבטח יש לה מיפוי בסיסי כלשהו.
    בהצלחה.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Gas prices

Unable to update gas prices now. When I try to update gas prices it says I’m a baby Wazer. So now Waze you’ll rather have inaccurate prices posted. Allow everyone to update gas prices.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Waze needs to shut up if I start voice commands

If I'm in a busy area and want to change or stop guidance I will say "OK Waze" but I can never get my command spoken because waze is constantly interrupting me. This is insanely aggravating and should not be happening when I'm trying to drive and give a command.
    So once I say OK Waze, waze should stop providing updates until the exchange is finished.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please keep my favorites in the order that I have sorted them manually. It took me a long time to get them into the order I like!

Please keep my favorites in the order that I have sorted them manually. It took me a long time to get them into the order I like! Also, these include a way to toggle between my favorite sort order and alphabetical.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Would be nice

Would be nice a have a app that you can depend on for road construction issues. For example I use this app called Waze, it’s suppose to due stuff like track road construction. But it does not, for example on federal BLVD at 6th to 10 in Denver Co has been under major construction for a year now, I can mark it on the app, come back a day later and it’s says no issues. Kinda of a joke. I don’t know how many times I reported road closures, come back the next day or same day, road is still…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add ability to specify number of passengers so that App can determine whether to suggest taking High Occupancy Vechicle Lane on highways

Some highways have HOV Lanes that are intended for cars with 2+ occupants (i.e. Hwy 403, 404 Ontario Canada). In cases when person is travelling alone the App still suggests taking HOV lane because it does not know the number of occupants in the car.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. More quick one-button access

It would be great if we had more quick access buttons down the left side of the main screen. Takes too many steps to access other functions. (Alternate Routes, Police, Vehicle Stopped, etc.)
    It would be great to have the most used options on the main screen with 1-button quick access.
    It would be even better if the user could customize the buttons that they would like on the main screen.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Vibrate Notifications

Give the user the option to turn-on "vibrate notifications" in addition to voice. Many times when driving I am distracted talking to a passenger or listening to the radio and miss a turn.
    It would be great if my phone would also vibrate. I would like to have this option for police notifications as well.
    If this were an option, then those that don't want vibrate notifications don't have to use it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Middle Lane

It drives me crazy when there are 3 lanes and there is an upcoming split in the road with the middle lane going in either side of the split.
    Waze tells me to stay left so I get in the left lane. then after the split Waze tells me to stay right and now I have to swing over from the left lane. Ughhhh.
    Why not tell me to stay left in the middle lane which then puts me in position to be in the right lane after the split.
    Teaching Waze to use the term "Middle Lane" should not…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please tell me if a turn is at a traffic light, stop sign or just a street

Please give directions like a human, not a robot. If I am supposed to turn at the next stop sign, tell me that like a human would, not turn 500 feet ahead. If I am going to turn at the 2nd traffic light, tell me that, not turn 1,000 feet ahead.
    Plus, I find that often i miss turns onto small side streets, expecting an intersection with a traffic light or stop sign. If Waze would identify turns at traffic lights and stop signs, then I would also know that the turn is at a regular street if not identified…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. For local distance use blocks instead of feet/miles

Please give directions like humans, not a robot. If an upcoming turn is 2 blocks ahead, that is what a human would say . . . not 500 feet ahead.
    When on a highway, telling me that an exit is 1/2 mile ahead is fine.
    However, when on local streets (even 4 lane local roads) pease at least offer me the option of telling me how many blocks ahead the turn is.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When looking up alternate routes, have the ability to view more than 3 options

Many times waze gets stuck on certain alternate routes without considering other good viable options. Adding more than 3 alternate route options would be very helpful.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. apple car waze speed camera radar warning box

In Apple Car Play box with “speed camera - thanks - not there” dialog covers the box with ETA - distance to destination box. If there’s a lot of radar warnings the big box is present on the screen almost permanently.
    I suggest to move the box with ETA and distance to destination to the right bottom side or make the radar warning box smaller.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Waze Carpool: Customers should NOT have to have a Google or Facebook account to use Waze Carpool (as is currently the case).

Customers should NOT have to have a Google or Facebook account to use Waze Carpool (as is currently the case). As a racial minority in the US that relies on carpooling, I find it very problematic that I have to have a Facebook or Google account (see diversity, equity and inclusion issues with both companies, as well as a host of other issues). Why can't I just sign up as a normal human being, non-customer of Facebook or Google? Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. favorites

Buongiorno,
    sarebbe possibile rendere aumentabile la distanza dagli avvisi? 500 m prima, 1000 mt prima, 1500 mt prima... oggi con i telelaser ci prendono prima che ci venga segnalato da waze l'autovelox

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base