Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show me the area

It would be great if Waze had an option for people visiting an area. For example, I am in town for a business trip. My meetings end early. It is noon and I don't have to be at the airport until 5PM. Let me enter my destination and time, much like a scheduled drive, but offer choices to select of local points of interest I can go to along the way to pass the time and make the most of being in an area.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add property search and listing through maps. Which is helpful for the users and generate revenue for you through listing.

Eg. you could choose Dubai as most population are depend rental as well known for real estate or any well panned city.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. To be able to see a map of all previous journeys and where you've been over the years

To be able to see a map of all previous journeys and where you've been over the years

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Quando o carpool irá aceitar Alelo Mobilidade como meio de pagamento ?

Possuo o Cartão Alelo Mobilidade e gostaria de de pagar minhas corridas com ele, atualmente já pago as corridas de 99 e Cabify com esse cartão

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Directions too close to intended turns

I have stopped using Waze because the turn notifications are too close to intended turns and has caused us to reroute because we were in heavy traffic and too close to the turn to adjust safely. Or in rural areas we are in the intersection before Waze tells us to turn. Both Google and IPhone maps are much clearer for the intended turn.

Waze used to be my preferred map/navigation both in Europe and the U. S. I traveled for business. But after a trip to Ireland and Spain I got very frustrated with it’s sudden notices. I went to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Report Traffic lights in Android Auto

The button to report faulty traffic lights is already in the mobile version of the app. Can we please get it ported over to the Android Auto version? At any point in time at least 30% of South Africa's traffic lights don't work and it would help many users if a few of us could report from our car displays.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Speed "Traps"

Instead of calling them "speed traps" you should use the phrase "speed enforcement"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Reports On Driving Habits

It would be helpful to run reports against our driving habits. In other words, I would like a report of how long my average commute is, to and from work...which days are my commutes the longest/shortest, which routes for my commute are the best/worst etc. Are these types of reports/options being considered?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. biggest icons or a view easy to see when we drive

Please, add biggest icons. It's not easy to see small informations when we drive. It's very dangerous.

Or add to Wase a view easy to see when we drive with only the indications : speed camera, police, vehicle at the side of the road, accidents, ...
    Thank you,
    Pierre-Etienne

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. remove reporting that is not relevant anymore

remove reporting that is not relevant anymore. which means if i came and there no police or traffic i can remove or delete the report that someone report on it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Opção de cores nos mapas

Pessoal, precisam voltar com a opção que "permitia escolher as cores" do mapa, a opção "padrão" não satisfaz à todos, várias páginas de busca mostram que esse recurso existia e agora foi retirado, A opção "editar cores" não permite fazer nada !

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please add compass function (directional arrow always pointing north) to Waze. The 'keep north up' function is lame.

Please replace the 'keep north up' function with a small red directional arrow always pointing north. When I navigate using Waze, I keep my phone in portrait mode in order to have a better view of the road ahead. 'Keep north up' foreshortens my view when traveling east or west. A compass arrow would solve that problem.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Display number of Waze users ahead of you on the same road.

This will give the Waze user an indication on the quality of the time sensitive Police/Crash/Hazard/Camera information.
    It gives me a comfortable feeling when there are no reports on my current road and I see that there are 5 users ahead of me.
    In this image you can see they already do it in the flitsmeister.nl app: https://photos.app.goo.gl/X293cQGSuz4VNxxe8

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Cyclists on the road.

Waze for cyclists. They surelly don't want to use the screen to show the road or warnings, but their Waze could alert to other Waze users about there are cyclists on the road.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Watch my Drive - Orthographic mistake in Catalan version

When sharing your drive, your friend receives the following message:
    "Estic fent servir Waze per anar a xxx, arrivaré a les17:50. "
    It should say instead:
    "Estic fent servir Waze per anar a xxx, arribaré a les 17:50. "
    So "arrivaré" is correctly spelt as "arribaré", and there is a missing space before the hour.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Remote control

As Spotify giving you the option to play a song on a phone from a different phone I want Waze to do that as well.
    Example: I have an iPhone 8 sitting in my armrest on the snap-in and connected to carplay. On a second iPhone I am connected with the same account and I want to write the address on my second phone to not get the iphone out of the snap-in and so on. Don’t have a touchscreen headunit.
    Also, when will Waze gives you the lane assist in BMW cluster while connected to carplay?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. CB

Feature request: Would it be possible to add a CB-like feature, so that for example users in a range of 30 miles could exchange short voice messages in an open "channel" (CB-noise would be also fun). For us that travel a lot and alone, it would be nice to have a CB-touch from Waze.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base