Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Afficher la vitesse moyenne réelle dans une zone de radar tronçon

Sur certaine route/autoroute, la vitesse max peut-être diminuée en fonction du trafic, si en plus un radar tronçon est actif, il serait bien de pouvoir vérifier sa vitesse moyenne réelle et donc que l'application nous donne cette information.
    De plus la petite barrette verte qui s'affiche lors des zone de contrôle (vitesse moyenne) pourrait devenir rouge lorsque la vitesse moyenne dépasse la limite.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sidewalk is listed as a short cut into another neighborhood.

Waze is advising people to cut through part of our park where there is only a sidewalk and no road. Many people are actually making that short cut illegally. Could you please remove this option from Waze? It is between Rubino Circle and the corner of Thrush Drive and Blue Jay Drive in San Jose, CA 95125. The sidewalk is part of Canoas School's property.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Optimus Prime

We need the voice of Optimus Prime.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Caut persoanele interesate avand oportunitatea unui venit suplimentar dintr-o activitate excelenta de lucru online, unde se lucreaza online.

Caut persoanele interesate avand oportunitatea unui venit suplimentar dintr-o activitate excelenta de lucru online, unde se lucreaza cu un program flexibil. Este un sistem cu totul special cu un program nou de castiguri. totul este sa incepeti acum o cariera de succes pentru mai multi ani lucrand online si cu cel mai eficient program. Puteti sa-mi trimiteti mesajul "VREAU MAI MULTE INFORMATII", dupa ce ma contactezi la adresa de e-mail ilieclaudiu74@yahoo.com sau pe facebook : Ilie Claudiu Adrian Ofer consultanta persoanelor interesate care vor sa inceapa o afacere in extindere in domeniul vanzarilor directe.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Vincular meus beneficios ao Maps

Bom dia, Moro no Brasil e faço uso de benefícios concedidos pela empresa como Beneficio Alimentação/Combustível porém não são todos os lugares que aceitam este cartão. Minha sugestão de melhoria é criar um vinculo no waze onde no mapa de acordo com o trajeto me apareça com um icone diferenciado os lugares que aceitam o meu cartão, por exemplo um posto de combustivel que aceite o meu beneficio, assim como restaurantes e demais tickets. Aqui no Brasil isto é muito comum empresas disponibilizar cartões com beneficios (alimentação/combustivel/refeição/manutenção de carros e etc...) Segue meus contatos

cel: +55 12 99245-2030
    lukascosta12@yahoo.com

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Service for stuck cars

As you know, cars are stuck for all kinds of mechanical / human reasons. Because of the experience and amount of users you have and you can ask the same users the same way with the Reflection Is the vehicle or figure in this place, at points or free. Notice that the technical service works when the car is picked up by the tow or some more time the car arrives to give service (Gat Taksi).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Waze car stickers

Wazers need “Waze” stickers to help identify fellow Wazers. I would love to know who else is on the Waze wave.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Current Speed Indicator Redesign

Hi,
    I really like Waze, and think that overall you guys are doing a fantastic job. The one feature I’ve never really cared for has been the speed indicator, and the new updates have made it so incredibly bad that I’ve considered using a different app.
    Don’t get me wrong, I really like having a speed indicator, it’s just that your current implementation of it is nothing short of terrible. I’d like to be as specific as possible, so please excuse the lack of brevity in this comment.
    First, the little highlight in the circle that tells you how close…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. CNG

In the car details tab for fuel type there is still only petrol, diesel or LPG. Please add CNG. Including refueling network www.ngva.eu/stations-map/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Simona la pamant

Saptamana trecuta am parcurs 1500km prin tara, pe tot parcursul am folosit aplicatia Dvs. pentru limba romana. Vocea SIMONA nu stie sa vorbeasca romaneste. Este enervant modul incorect in care pune accentul pe cuvant ( vezi giratoriu, folosit foarte des). Am trecut si prin Targul Secuiesc acolo denumirile strazilor erau continuu stalcite de nici nu le recunosteai. Pentru partea vocala este nevoie sa alegeti o persoana cu dictie perfecta si o buna cunoscatoare a limbii romane altfel va face de ras aplicatia, Multumesc

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Get rid of carpool button. NO ONE CARPOOLS. Why keep pushing this on the app users?

Get rid of carpool button. NO ONE CARPOOLS. Why keep pushing this on the app users?
    I hate seeing it on the main screen when it is of no use.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The accuracy of the GPS location has diminished significantly. Often Waze shows me on a side road when I am still on a highway.

The accuracy of the GPS location has diminished significantly. Often Waze shows me on a side road when I am still on a highway. Please improve this functionality.

Also, often your server does not have enough capacity during rush hour and devices cannot connect to your network to get routing and road info.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. keep favorites in order

I know this is not a new idea, but I did not find the right suggestion. It is silly that you can "Edit" favorites and reorganize them, then click "Done", and then next day they are in a different order again. Lots of complaints about this and it seem so simple to do. Also, PLEASE give us sub-folders in favorites so we do not have one big pile of non-related favorites! These both seem SO BASIC! Very silly not to have these functions.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. One click navigation to Saved places after starting waze

You start waze everyday and you everyday pick one of 5 routes.
    But you need 3-4 clicks to do so and after every step, you have to do 3-4 quick decision and reading. It takes you attention to waaay too long.

Imagine new optional One click home screen:

- no map on home page (but yes, there are button to show map)
    - precalculated routes to all of your saved places IS there
    - all routes with 3 best variants, your preffered way is highlighted and Allways Shown, major issues highlighted

How it should be - sorry for not uploading…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add option to leave Waze Carpool without deleting account.

I cannot believe there is no option to leave or disable the Carpool feature. It keeps popping up on my screen while I am trying to navigate. God forbid I accidentally hit the button, hope I don't get lost or miss an exit when I'm almost out of gas. Even my very sweet grandmother has this problem. It says she is a driver. She is 76 and retired. She has no commute. She doesn't want to drive people around. There is no option to even leave, only to disable ride requests. When emailing Waze support, its says to delete my…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Tell me the lane number for an accident or debris

For all alerts, please say WHICH LANE the debris or accident or roadkill, etc. is in. That way we will know in advance to change lanes. Number the lanes and put a little lane map on the screen so we all know which lane is which.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Tell me which shoulder

When I hear "car stopped on shoulder ahead" I would like Waze to tell me if it is the right or left shoulder!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Walkers + safety

Hi,

I can see that your app specializes on people who drive (use a car) on Cities, but in my city the majority of the people walk or used public transportation so I was thinking if you would like to add special features designed specifically for pedestrians with features of safety and suggestions of routes? I have an idea of how could it work!! please contact me if you are interested. Thanks, have a great day!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Pedestrian

Hello,
    it should be possible to report the presence of a pedestrian. A when we can report the presence of an animal 😂

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base