Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Setting to show restaurants in route

While in europe most of the local eateries are well hidden IE South Hampton area. Have an option to populate map showing eaters or specific type of eateries in route.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Vehicle size setting

Be able to select vehicle size ,while in England recently your navigation would take me off larger easy to navigate roads down to roads barely big enough for a Motorcycle and some even had poles to limit size. In countries where the roads are smaller your system may see ways around traffic that are physically possible for the vehicle thus making it take longer and as round about are treterous often take longer if you missed or took wrong exit,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Entente d’utilisation en français

Surprise de voir que l’entente d’utilisation n’est pas offerte en français. Pourtant même votre grand compétiteur américain offre tout en français!!! 👎🏻 pour la considération de la clientèle locale. Il faudrait y remédier rapidement. Entre-temps, je vais continuer d’utiliser l’autre app jusqu’à ce que ce soit réglé.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Driving Reward System

It would be a good incentive for people to use Waze more often for direction purposes if there was some type of reward system for certain amounts of mileage. Maybe the reward system could even expand out into staying under the speed limit, not missing turns, etc. The rewards could build up for exchange into coupons of companies that support Waze such as certain restaurants and hotels. It would Be a great idea to tap into that part of the brain that likes reaching achievements. Video game achievements could be a good guide but add on a point system along…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Carpool in Norway

In Norwegian cities, electric cars are allowed to drive in the bus lane when they carry passengers.

Using Waze to carpool would help congestion.

Therefore you should enable carpooling in Norway as well :)

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Waze plate frame

Need a license plate frame that reads "wazer?" Distributed on popular Waze routes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Motor cycle-focused functions

Good day Waze.

Here is one thing that I would love for you to considerate. As a motorcyclist, I am constantly looking for good apps that guide me for nice motorcycle roads. Currently, I have calimoto, Riser and Kurviger on my phone. each of these apps has strenghts and weaknesses.

I really wish Waze would have motorcycle-centric functions such as finding the best curvy roads to get from A to B, curvy round trips, ride logging and sharing, possibility to plan group rides on a computer and exporting it to the app, etc...

These things, well integrated in a single,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When we're rerouted to avoid congestion it would really be helpful to get a brief reason.

When Waze reroutes us to avoid congestion, it would be very helpful if it could briefly announce "rerouting due to congestion" or words to that effect so we'll know that the apparently strange new route isn't the result of an inadvertent electronic "hiccup."

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. An option to move the speed limit icon

An option to move the speed limit icon to a different location on my phone because at the bottom left my hand on the steering wheel blocks my view of it. If it were higher on the screen I wouldn’t have to move my hand to check the speed limit.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Connect with Google Apps account

I want to be able to login with my Google Apps account (email@my_domain.tld). Right now I am receiving this error, although I have set my email in my account as the one I am using for my Google Apps account: "You haven’t yet connected your Waze account with Google. Log in with your username.".

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. הצעת ייעול בנושא כביש אגרה

מדובר בחלון שיקפוץ למסך לאחר בחירת יעד נסיעה.
    בחלון יהיה כתוב לדוגמה "נסיעה בכביש אגרה תחסוך איקס זמן". עם אפשרות לדחות או לבחור להמשיך דרך כביש האגרה.
    בתפריט ההגדרות, תחת כביש אגרה, יהיה ניתן לבחור בין: כן/לא/שאל אותי.. משהו בסגנון הזה.
    לדעתי זה יכול להיות מאוד נוח.
    הרעיון, לא לקבל באופן אוטומטי נסיעה דרך כביש אגרה, אך כן להיות מודע לאפשרות הזאת כולל ציון הזמן שיכול להיחסך.
    בנוסף אם הרעיון ישים, ניתן לתת אפשרות דומה, לבחירה במסלול קצר יותר (בשונה מהמהיר ביותר) – עם ציון נתון ההפסד של איקס זמן.
    לעיתים ישנה העדפה לא לעשות סיבוב גדול רק כדי לחסוך…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. offline

Many places in rural America still do not have cell coverage. I work in emergency services and while I prefer to use Waze on-line, when I get into areas without coverage, I need to have downloaded maps for our entire county present off-line. Waze is my preferred mapping system but it forces me to go to something else because of the lack of available off-line maps.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. romania

When Waze carpool will be available in Romania ?

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Folders for favorites

Having folders for favorites, one example is: Want To Go. Having folders for it is great because then it's not that messy and unclear.

Vote yes please!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Burn in Screen

I am using Waze everyday in my car however; recently I have noted that the waze interface is causing my AMOLED screen to show a shadow screen of waze even while I am in other apps. I was wondering if the waze display screen items location can be changed randomly on an occasional basis to avoid such issues on the phone screens. I informed some of my friends and they found same issue on their phone so we are forced to reduce usage of this app as much as possible to avoid severe damages to our displays. Thanks for your…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add "Field Fire" to the available Hazards for us to select and inform our fellow Wazers.

Add "Field Fire" to the available Hazards for us to select and inform our fellow Wazers

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Special mood for users with over 1 million points

Only most loyal users will ever reach 1 million point lever, generally after long-term use. I’m still a couple years away, but I’d love to have a special mood that indicates that status if and when I reach that level.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Alert @ rail road crossings

Give the alert to the users at rail road crossings it’s important for the users

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Waze Lite - Highway Mode

Mostly you need Waze to make routing decisions. Once you are on a main highway there are no real decisions to be made.
    Would be nice to be able to put Waze into a mode that would sleep and only popup say 2km before you need to get off the highway.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. INSERT VARIOUS INTENDED TRAVELS in a TRAVEL FILE

While I am at home,
    I would like to have a file called TRAVELS
    In which I could insert a given travel
    Exemple Départure LONDON
    Arrival OXFORD
    And I obtain TIME and DISTANCE.
    I WANTR TO REGISTER this travel ain, the file TRAVELS and name it.
    Obviously All travels registered appear in alphabetical order...
    Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base