Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make car (default arrow) icon smaller and look more like an arrow

The arrow icon is too plump and can barely discern the direction it is pointing at a glance. Shape needs to be more defined and apparent, also could be a little smaller.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make 2D dark mode map background black instead of gray

Make the background of the 2D map black, and the streets some other color. Gray background with black streets is very bright at night (lights up the whole inside of the car), and has almost no contrast (as well I have to adjust brightness on my phone all the way down every time I use Waze.) At least have as option in the program. Used to look very good and I was very proud of the version on my Windows phone that had a Black background.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Avaliação ou sistema de notas para as ruas e vias de trajeto

O aplicativo poderia ter uma forma de avaliar ou dar notas para a qualidade do asfalto das ruas do trajeto, de forma que quanto pior a rua ela seria evitada no gps ou mostrar um aviso na tela.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Next Turns Horrible - I want to see the map, not that thing!

Please remove next turns from the screen, it's horrible! Por favor desabilitem o balão de "Próximas conversões", é horrível! Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow users to message other users requesting traffic information.

Allow users to message other users (not friends) to ask about road and traffic conditions.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. ADVERTISING

If we can't always beat traffic why not make money from it?

why can't Waze direct traffic to your roadside billboard? To pass-by your shop? If there is a similar route to take that will allow potential customers to pass a roadside billboard that is advertising something, Waze can help you ensure that people see it by directing traffic towards that roadside billboard and waze will be able to tell me daily how many people saw your roadside billboard.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Carpool Feature is Dangerous

I don't know how the Carpool screen opens but it does at the worst times. And yet this feature which I cannot turn off now blocks off the entire map. It's like putting up the sunscreen inside the windshield while driving. I see hundreds of people saying how annoying and problematic it is. It's more than that. People suddenly cannot see where they are or where they need to turn. How many accidents need to happen when people suddenly lose navigation?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Por favor, les ruego vuelvan a poner la función reporte de camaras de velocidad y radares

Vuelvan a poner el reporte de Radares y Cámaras de velocidad

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. option to save the information

Just has a stop ticket. I did it but i have no way of proving it. Would be nice to have the option to save my speed data route and stops. That way we could have a way to avoid unfairness.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Voz do Cid Moreira

Voz do ícone nacional Brasileiro Cid Moreira, também conhecido como a voz do "Mister M" e a voz de DEUS.

IMAGINA VOCÊ SER GUIADO POR DEUS.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sync WAZE with COZI calendar

Have WAZE sync with COZI calendar.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Alerta de radar

Habilitar novamente o alerta de radares para notificar os quando encontramos.um radar novo pois a mesma está desabilitasa

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stop or pause

I mentioned PAUSE. A "pause" / "continue" feature would be convenient. This can be in the form of an app-voice command, screen-finger-tap(s), or on screen button. I currently have to close and restart it if I'm driving.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. view my badges on my driver profile

view my badges on my driver profile

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. to see the best drivers on my city on my driver profile

see the best drivers on my city on my driver profile

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Let users add speed camera locations

I noticed with the newest update that you omitted letting users update red light/ speed camera locations from the app .. not sure- why but I’d like to petition you to please add it back ..... we here in NYC are getting bombarded with cameras that have nothing to do with driving safe ( not near schools - hospitals etc) they are just another way for this city to take money from its hard working overtaxed citizens..

167 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add address book labels for phone numbers when sharing trip

I have recently shared trips with friends whose numbers I have in my address book, but numbers I wouldn't know. When I share my trip and search for my friend's name, I see that they have 3 phone numbers. Which one is their mobile? I have no idea! Why? because the numbers aren't labeled!

I could pick one but I might be sending my trip to their work fax number. A lot of good that would do. The only thing I can do is exit the app, look them up in my address book, memorize their mobile number, re-enter Waze,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Restore the ability to report speed and red light cameras.

Restore the ability to report speed and red light cameras. It’s ridiculous this feature was even considered for removal. We’re able to report everything else on the fly, this should not be an exception.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Importing/Exporting Favorites

Many times in the use of my auto GPS I find way points (favorites) via Garmin Base Camp and Google Earth. These way points are somewhat rural ie. off the typical primary/secondary roads. Then I use the way point to set up a route which I export in .GPX format. The auto GPS is finally giving up the ghost and I am trying to migrate to using Waze in its place. It would sure be nice to be able to import and export favorites from your application as a group or individually in this format.

BTW I noticed that Waze…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base