Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When searching for a route/overview, like to get a summary of Speed camera, police, accidents along the route

1. When searching for a route/overview, like to get a summary of Speed camera, police, accidents along the route, so that I can choose the best route.
    2. In the range of speed camera or traffic light, I prefer audio alarm.
    3. Requesting Special Icon for “mobile speed camera”.
    4. “Back ground operation” of Waze would be a good feature.
    It’s a wonderful App, congratulations!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. logo setup question

i try to setup my company logo in waze, no " production" activity , at setup, why ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix: E-mail says reply w/ app, app has no 'reply' option

I recently entered a map error and was sent a message by an editor asking for more information. One paragraph in the email said this:

You can reply using the Waze mobile app, or https://www.waze.com/editor/?zoom=5&lat=30.418481&lon=-97.847687&mapUpdateRequest=8551695&env=usa in the Waze map editor.

Neither of these options allows you to respond. The app has no reply option in your inbox and there is no way to access messages or reply to them through the map editor either. When I attempted to use the 'Messages' tab through the editor, I was given a 500 Internal Server Error message. As it stands, not only do…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. modification

tres bonne apli mais trop de choix dans les signalement on passe trop de temps a chercher et on regarde pas la route faudrait réduire le choix comme supprimer :police caché,sans opposé,nid de poule,pas de signalisation,radar factice et surement d autre les signalement sont précis mais le temps de choisir ou regarde pas la route surtout sur les autoroute a grande vitesse

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. MAGA labels on businesses that support Trump 2020

So consumers can more easily identify which pro-Fascist/racist businesses to boycott/avoid, please provide "MAGA" labels on the map using the most up-to-date campaign finance information available.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Option to fast forward/backward 15 seconds on media player (helpful for podcasts)

It'd be great to be able to fast forward/backward 15 seconds on media player apps. Since I started listening to podcasts rather then music, I hardly ever use the next/previous buttons.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I hate it when I search a restaurant or business and click on directions and instead of waze going to the directions, it gives me all these

When I click on directions for a business or restaurant, I only want the directions to that place, not five different address choices. It is so irritating. I don't remember the address and have to go back to the site to find it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. car communication

Hi, I think its so good if you have car communication in your app. you can take the phone number of members, and make an icon for that number. This icon that show the veriety and color of car, can To be used as Identity of Owner of the car in the map. So everybody have an icon in the app and the others can have communication whit her, only by tap on her car icon. The members can show or hiden their number in the app.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Show the drive planned list with TIME TO LEAVE rather than TIME OF ARRIVAL.

At the moment, when I check out my planned drives, the list shows the time as the time of arrival. This is hardly ever what I look at this list for (I have a calendar for that)...I would usually only look up my planned drives to see when I need to leave.

Currently, I believe the only way to do this is to do another search and reconfirm the information I have already put into planned drives.

*If you can't show planned drives on the list, then at least having the option to open the planned drive and click on…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Don't suggest gas stations that are closed for the night on the "add a gas stop" feature

I was using the Waze app as usual on a road trip. I used the "add a gas stop" for the first time, which I thought was fantastic as my car indicated I had 40 miles of gas left, it was 10:30pm on a Sunday night, and my young son was ill. We left the highway and went to the first one on the list at 15 miles away, and it had closed at 10pm. We tried the second one on the list, and it was also closed. I ended up using all the gas I had basically following Waze…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Track Miles per Gallon

I would like to see Waze add a simple Miles per Gallon feature that would be available. It would need to be able to transfer from one car to another so users who take their phone from one car to another would be able to track mileage on multiple vehicles. Simply enter beginning mileage and then each additional ending miles and number of gallons entered. This would display on a widget feature on your phone.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Search by distance

An option where you can put in a travel time, say 8 hours from your location, and the map will draw a “circle” showing where you could travel in that time frame. When planning family road trips, can be a pain to enter every individual plausible location to gauge how far the drive would be. Also would help planning overnight stops on long road trips

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Keep and share the history of accidents (or others irregularites)

Keep and share the history of accidents (or other irregularities) to see if its a one time thing or a pattern that may implicate in government responsibility or something else.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Patrocinio

Quisiéramos invitar a Waze a participar en un proyecto de apoyo a estudiantes, escuelas, por medio de un patrocinio a un torneo pero no sabemos cómo contactarles en mexico

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Voice reporting, second attempt

If your voice is not understood for any reason, the waze app just cancels the report and you miss your opportunity to mark a hazard at an accurate location. Instead, if it said "I didn't quite catch that, could you say again?" While retaining the original position marker... I could have another try to enunciate a little better or speak up a little louder to get the report through without having to scramble to try to throw down a manual marker at highway speeds.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. New moods

What about adding a Trucker mood, Pizza Delivery mood, Taxi mood? For a driving app there seems to be a lack of driving related moods. Even motorcycle.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Temporary recording of speed and location

Please add a setting where you can record the last 2-5-10 minutes of a commute with speed, location and a timestamp. This could allow us to help defend ourselves against police errors. Ive been pulled over twice this year on the highway whit the cruise set to 120kph and the police told me they snapped me a 138 and 130 witch is not possible. It would be nice to have some kind of proof to back me up in the future. People could set this up when creating the account or even disable it for more speed in the app…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Waze baby merch

Waze baby merch!!!!

I want that little thang on a shirt!!!!

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Costumer service

Have a phone number to call waze

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. There needs to be more granularity on audio alert volume

Someone else said “Audio alerts without voice guidance”, but that’s only half, and actually, exactly opposite of what I’d like.

If there was separate volume slider for “Voice Guidance” and “Audio Alerts”, that would cover all bases.

My situation is different than the other suggestion - When i’m on my 3 hour commute, there are SO MANY VEHICLES ON SIDE OF THE ROAD that my podcasts get interrupted every 3 miles.

But because it’s 40 miles on one freeway, 35 miles on another, 45 on a third, and 30 on a fourth, i’ve zoned out and missed my exit, because…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base