Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. חסימת אופציה לכניסה למנהרות

שלום רב, מהקשת שתהיה אפשרות להפריד כבישי אגרה ממנהרות.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Simple “beep” dictionary

Sometimes the voice guidance may be annoying.
    Wile during silent navigation you might miss a turn.
    Please add an option for a single “beep ” a few meters before the turn, and a “beep beep” warning just before the turn.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Adding report options "Oil Trace" and "Lane Closed" for Germany

I've seen that in Hungary there's the option to report at least a Closed Lane. This is also relevant for Germany. For example a closed lane on a relatively well known route of a driver could be dangerous. He's expecting a certain amount of lanes but doesn't know the newest conditions on road.
    So please enable this option for drivers in Germany.

The "Oil Trace" report could be helpful as well. Often such reports are mentioned in the radio. It would be a step forward to more safety in Germany and the rest of the world to add this kind…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please keep the Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster is literally the best voice you have featured. Please keep him.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The organization in alphabetical order in "FAVORITES"

An excellent application like WAZE should not have a bad crash. The organization in alphabetical order in "FAVORITES" is extremely necessary as it aims to accelerate the search rather than lose a few minutes during the traffic if you need to change the route or even to search before starting the route. Every time I organize it manually, on the first trip to a destination the "FAVORITES" returns to be messed up. I would love to see this problem fixed.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. הרעיון הוא שהעובדים שלכם יענו לעניין ולא יבלבלו את המוח

אנא קראו את ההתכתבות בעניין איזור של הונג קונג שבו אין כיסוי שלכם:
    Dear Cian,

Regarding your reply containing this:

Waze
    Hi Anat,

Thanks for getting back to us.
    To assist further with this issue, we'd like to ask you to reproduce the issue while in our debug mode and submit the report logs. Follow the steps below to set Waze to debug mode and send logs:

Follow these steps to ensure your log is captured and received:

Tap the Menu icon.
    In the search box, search for 2##2
    Close Waze by double tapping your iPhone's home button and swipe…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Potholes submitted to authorities and if they don’t repair the street, we need to judge them for their indifference. România fara Gropi

Association România fara gropi “Romania without pot holes” is looking forward to get this reports from Waze, to implement a collaboration with authorities to do something for the roads, also to stop stealing the materials and the budget of the country without doing something good.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. iPhone & Apple CarPlay optional Speedo location

On Apple CarPlay the Speedo is on the top left corner of the screen. This location suits left hand drive cars but in a right hand drive cars the speedo needs to be in the top right hand corner of the Apple CarPlay screen, closer to the drivers eye.
    A Left/Righthand drive option, to optimise the on screen location of menu items to better suit the different driver positions.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Don't Change a Language When a User Arrives in Another Country!!!

Hi,
    it's been a long time since I wanted to report a terrible bug, which, I'm sure, you'd consider a feature. When I landed recently in a foreign country and used my Waze there, your app switched to the local language. What can be more stupid than that?? What's the underlying idea? That whenever I go somewhere as a tourist, I immediately master the local language? Moreover, it's a real booby-trap: when I drive in a foreign land, which sometimes may be a challenge by itself, I expect to hear clear instructions on where to turn and what hazards to…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Why bugs

The Waze bug for this week is:

“Fixed a bug that prevented some users from reporting fuel prices”

1. Where did this bug come from? Can you ask the programmer of the software.
    2. All software is obviously tested, how did something that doesn’t work get through testing?
    3. Why is it possible for such an error to exist at all? It didn’t exist before the software was partly updated, correction, partly rewritten.

Any suggestions.

Cheers.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. windows

waze pour windows, où est-il ?
    Une partie du site est en français, l'autre en anglais. Ce n'est pas facile pour les utilisateurs. Je n'ai pas trouvé où télécharger waze pour windows. J'ai tenté pour android avec matablette, sans résultat non plus. Traduisez votre site en français !

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ayuda ! Empatía

Favor necesitamos tomar contacto con ustedes ver posibilidad de publicar casos Extraviados chile somos personaschile en Twitter ong familias Extraviados nos pueden ayudar?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Show “Last verified” versus minutes passed since alert was posted

Instead of showing how long ago an alert was posted, it would be more helpful to show other Wazers when it was last verified. If someone sends a “police” notification, it would be more beneficial to see the police officer was verified 5 seconds ago versus seeing that it was posted 25 minutes ago.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Place NEW favorites at the top of the list.

I always add new favorites to the list while NOT connected to the car. Then, when I connect, via Android Auto, I attempt to select my NEW favorite. However, it is located at the very bottom of a very long list. Sure would like to see NEW Favorites at the top of the Favorites list

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Connect drivers waze to a passengers waze

Let the passenger to edit the Waze route so that the driver can get it directly from the passengers phone. This will allow the driver to keep driving and having to worry about typing in new stops
    on the phone while driving. If you need to find a gas station or somewhere to eat.

This will make it a lot easier during longer driving sessions.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a mood for slow moving vehicles ex..moving couch or cake onboard or sightseers etc

Slow moving vehicles should be able to self designate with a special mood to warn other users. Ex my ‘snail’ drives slow when I have a ‘cake on board’ or I am moving my ‘couch’ furniture or sightseeing like a ‘tourist’ on a road trip or am lost like a ‘broken arrow’ and can’t find my way ‘?’ Or because my ‘bad WiFi’ is breaking up and waze keeps disconnecting. In These instances a Wazer Needs and should be able to select it’s own special moods. This would help other Wazers greatly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Support for health conditions color ribbons as moods and national day of* icons

Cancer, Gastroparesis, Type One Diabetes...etc all have ribbons, Wazers would like to support their causes by selecting a color ribbon as their vehicle mood And be able to select other moods icons in support of their favorite national holiday that Waze suggests when opening the app for the first time on the day of the holiday. See available holidays at nationaltoday.com for examples of fun national day of celebrations. Ex: Would have been fun to see all Wazers moods on map, looking like their favorite kind or color of donut on national donut day for instance.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Improving emergency situations

When Waze detects abnormal G-Force (emergency braking, crash), there should pop-up window with info about your location, street name when you are in city, and number of road you are currently driving on and kilometer (mile) of the road while on highway. Also, there should be an shortcut to call local emergency services. Thanks to this, responding to emergency situations would be much easier.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Easier alert button

Please make the icon for "car on side of road" a one click button since this is the most common alert. Having to click 5 buttons is too much

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base