Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I am a user of Wase and I live in Sao Paulo / Brazil. I want to suggest that the Wase add information "risk area" in their routes. Because o

I am a user of Wase and I live in Sao Paulo / Brazil. I want to suggest that the Wase add information "risk area" in their routes.
    Because of violence in the cities, many roads are hazardous with slum communities with drug distribution among others.
    If I go to a place that does not know the city .... I would like to be informed if that route can be dangerous.

Very important, for example, to UBER application drivers taking passengers to various locations that do not know.

thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Report roadkill to county

When a water reports roadkill a
    It emails municipality to notify them of it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Could you consider creating a small menu box to the side of Waze app map that allows you to put in the top 3 or more things you post the mos

Could you consider creating a small menu box to the side of Waze app map that allows you to put in the top 3 or more things you post the most :
    like (police /hidden), (hazard/on road/pot hole) and (hazard/shoulder/vehicle stopped) for a one click feature.

Make the side bar menu customizable so we can put in what item we tend to post most or auto fill the side menu with most used post we select. A one-click feature on map would be useful and more accurate when showing location of reported item on road.
    I would imagine not all…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Simona la pamant

Saptamana trecuta am parcurs 1500km prin tara, pe tot parcursul am folosit aplicatia Dvs. pentru limba romana. Vocea SIMONA nu stie sa vorbeasca romaneste. Este enervant modul incorect in care pune accentul pe cuvant ( vezi giratoriu, folosit foarte des). Am trecut si prin Targul Secuiesc acolo denumirile strazilor erau continuu stalcite de nici nu le recunosteai. Pentru partea vocala este nevoie sa alegeti o persoana cu dictie perfecta si o buna cunoscatoare a limbii romane altfel va face de ras aplicatia, Multumesc

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Reuse an email address

I had two accounts. I've deleted one of them and then I wanted to use that address email to assign to the other account, but there was an error that "The email is already in use".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hazards

Suggested hazard warnings: slick roads, poor lighting, fog, falling rocks, railess/falls, distant service stations, steep grade, rough road, deer, crossing etc, high pedestrian traffic

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. So destination travel time time without directions

I use Waze daily for my commute and never for directions. I think it would be nice to turn on wazes and it would show commute times to destinations like work or home. Also up to date commute time changes to beat traffic congestion. The map is to zoomed in to see what is ahead of me to make important changes. I know I can achieve this information already but don't want directions and don't feel like entering a bunch information every 5mins.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fix it

When I report police on other side of road it always puts it on my side fix it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Не нравится что нельзя поменять первоначальный экран при построении маршрута. Показывает маршрут списком а я хочу карту! Сделайте пожалуйста

Хочу что бы при выборе адреса поездки сразу открывалась карта с предложенными маршрутами. что бы видно было не список а карту! из за этого приходится пользоваться гугловым

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Cops “HOT SPOT”

Well.. Yesterday I saw cops pulling over people right at the corner
    And the Cops mark is there but only after the first person see it and report
    But what about to make the app learn people’s report and determine this place as a hot spot?
    I mean.. it can mark to people “this is where cops usually waiting here and this day at this time
    You can also add different kinds of background to the icon to help the driver know what is the possibility to encounter them
    And if someone does report Cops are here it will be…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In-app Route Saving

I am a frequent user of the Waze mobile phone app. From my own experience, and from speaking with other frequent users of the app, I find that situations often come up where users want to use the same route to go from source to destination that we have used in the past. From my own asking around it seems that this issue almost certainly affects at least one in four users of the app at some point. Furthermore, I believe that this issue can be addressed by simply adding an option to save the route just taken in the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. waze me ayuda a saber cuánto combustible uso

Waze podría entregarme información del consumo de combustible de mi trayecto. Es decir, si las marcas de automóviles entregaran el consumo de sus modelos (junto con todo lo que podría abrir en oportunidades comerciales con las distintas marcas de vehículos) el usuario podría escoger su modelo y waze, además de proponerme la mejor ruta, podría señalarme el consumo de combustible (por consiguiente mi huella de CO2 y todo lo que puede esto generar en asociaciones ecológicas), según el modelo y las condiciones del tráfico. Pudiera llegar a darse que la "mejor ruta" no sea siempre la de menos consumo de…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Display current settings of highway "variable message" signs on route overview

Display current settings of highway "variable message" signs on route overview display where these are available as a feed e.g. Traffic England Website.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Verbiage when alerting drivers

‪@waze Team I believe the wording when dealing with alerts should be changed. Instead of "Watch Out" it should be changed to"Be advised". "Watch out" is more of a right in your face type of thing. "Be advised" let's us know there is still time to get to whatever it is. ‬

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. allow scheduling drive without loading times

While Waze is loading the traffic times for the selected day, the user can't select a time to arrive by. In the vast majority of cases, I don't care what the traffic looks like, I just want to set up the planned drive no matter what. Please allow for the user to select their arrival time without having to wait for Waze to load the projected traffic.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Be a car standard

Volkswagen (in 2015) is known to build a good drivetrain and a safe car, but their electronics has been behind the times. Can Waze become their navigation standard? VW would not need to employ so many people in a marginally profitable area (at best) and clients get updates for years to come.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Petroil prices in Mexico

Hola. Sería muy útil que Waze utilizara los precios de gasolina y diésel de https://petrointelligence.com/ para México.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1) give points for verifying data

If you verify existing data .... award some points

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base