Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3921 results found

1. Recent Changes resulted in worse routes

I commute to NYC daily through crazy greater NYC traffic and Waze saved me time by always great routes. Whatever changes have been implemented over the last few months have completely ruined the route selection, or criteria used to determine the routes. They are often wrong, sending me far out of my way. But when I run Apple Maps in parallel with WAZE to test these routes, they are always incorrect and take longer. The product was perfect and made me switch from MAPS. Now performance is so bad I need to switch back to MAPS in order not to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Automatic speed adjustment

I made a patent for an interface between the waze and the vehicle in order to adjust the speed according to the speed limit on public roads , thus enabling a more secure , peaceful direction and within the traffic rules , minimizing risk of fines for speeding, car accidents and contribute to a better fluidity of the road . This device can be enabled or disabled at the discretion of the driver or the possible and future traffic laws.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Window 8 Tablet:

Hope you guys can make Waze for Windows 8. There a lot of good window tablet coming out soon.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. click on the list of directions and be taken to the map

There are many occasion in which I use Waze to find routes to places I don't know. Also, there are occasions in whch waze suggests alterrnative routes to escape traffic.
    There are many times that Waze directs me to streets and places that I have never been through. When I look at the complete list of directions, many times the list contains street names that are actually completely meaningless to me, as I just don't know them. It would be nice if a a feature could be added that allows me to click on a particular item of the list…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. שלום יש לי רעיון מהפכני שיהפוך את וואיז למשהו מדהים .אני צריך עזרה בפיתוח שלו . אשמח אם תצרו איתי קשר בכדי לקבוע פגישה 0524824747

שלום יש לי רעיון מהפכני שיהפוך את וואיז למשהו מדהים .אני צריך עזרה בפיתוח שלו . אשמח אם תצרו איתי קשר בכדי לקבוע פגישה 0524824747

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. sugest

Caros
    (escrevendo em português) , gostaria de sugerir que adotassem um modulo , CAMINHO SEGURO , digo isto porque este final de semana , mais um homicídio ocorreu por conta de indicação equivocada do GPS no Rio de janeiro , minha sugestão é vocês colocarem as áreas de risco em cores ressaltadas ou melhor que o sistema avisasse se tratar de área de risco e solicitasse a confirmação da rota , estes dados podem ser obtidos das estatísticas dos departamentos de policia ,ou das áreas de abrangência das comunidades mais perigosas e violentas , eu como carioca , NUNCA uso…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Alternative Warnings for Rural/Country areas

I live in upstate NY where there aren't always enough wazers to report issues that might be there. I was thinking it would be really nice if there would be a way to make known problem areas? For example:

-There is a known speed trap on my way to work but not enough wazers pass through the area to mark a cop if he's there. What if there was an option to place "known speedtrap" warnings so that even if no one has tagged the spot, the prevalence of cop presence would justify the warning even if there isn't a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Signalements zones de contrôles état d'urgence

Bonjour,
    En raison des récents événements tragiques qui touchent la France et nous heurtent profondément, l'Etat d'Urgence a été décrété par le Gouvernement, ce qui signifie que durant n'importe quel contrôle routier, les véhicules ainsi que ses occupants peuvent être fouillés.
    Il serait nécessaire voire primordial de bloquer la possibilité de signaler les zones de contrôles routiers et barrages de polices aux utilisateurs afin de ne pas permettre aux personnes ayant un lien avec ces actes de barbaries sans nom, d'être au courant de ces actions coordonnées et rendre facile la découverte de personnes impliquées de près ou de loin…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. ניווט

אפשרות לעדכן את הנהג על המהירות המותרת בקטע כביש במידה ונהג לא יודע את המהירות שמותרת בקטע זה

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. להוסיף אפשרות להציג את השעה הנוכחית במסך

להוסיף אפשרות להציג את השעה הנוכחית במסך

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. bom dia, gostaria de sugerir ao waze, colocar um aplicativo para controlar as passagens pelo pedágio,

Poderia haver um aplicativo para controlar as passagens pelo pedágio, assim como o WAZE pergunta se estou em uma praça de pedágio, ele poderia perguntar se paguei o pedágio e em seguida gerar uma planilha, muitas são as reclamações de cobrança automática pelos usuários, no caso o WAZE poderia ajudar os usuários a controlar as idas e vindas, e quando receber a fatura dos pedágios, poder lembrar se esteve ou não la.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Enable to alert for emergency vehicles that are on the way and announce this for Waze users who are further along the way.

Enable to alert for emergency vehicles that are on the way and announce this for Waze users who are further along the way.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Access to view live traffic cameras where available publicly on the internet like around Pittsburgh, PA..

In many cities there are traffic cameras posted on major routes. These are available over the internet and mobile phones so drivers can see live feeds. It would be great if Waze showed those along routes or on the maps so drivers can quickly view current conditions.

We should also be able to add these to the maps through the editor and link to the published URLs of the cameras.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sound Navigation

One of my favorite things about Maps is when I'm in route to my destination and I want to here what my next step in my direction is that I can tap the screen and here the lady tell me what to expect next whether I'm .2 miles away, 1 mile away or 5 miles away from my next turn. With Waze If I'm driving and want to hear what my next turn is I have to wait for the app to choose when to vocally acknowledge what I am to do next. I would like Waze to have the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow users to edit Toll road times (general)

In Stockholm roads have toll during week days and then business hours (diff. price throughout the day). Week ends are free as well as evenings. Also bank holidays are free and days before certain bank holidays.
    With the general setting today Waze will avoid toll roads (if set to avoid) on times when no toll exist.

Either move toll setting to destination setting page or improve map edit to include whereabouts of the toll camera/device and time schedule incl. price.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Clicking any "All Turns" list item zooms to location (upcoming in route)

During navigation, there is no short/simple way to look at a location point of your route ahead. Regardless, a simple and low click, logical solution would be to achieve looking at your upcoming route point for traffic purposes (or whatever reason) would be looking at your "All Turns" list (1 click) then one could scroll through all the upcoming turns, select a location (2nd click), and the screen then reverts to your map route, but targeted to view the turn selected on the "All Turns" list. Returning to the original view where the experience started is as simple as pressing…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. znacky

Mohlo by Waze zobrazovat dopravni znacky a ne jen ty rychlostni?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Can you create a "rouch railroad crossing" hazard? In an unfmailiar area it would be nice to know if the railroad is going to eat your car.

Please add a "Rough Railroad Crossing" hazard. Pothole doesn't quite describe the situation properly.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Indicate the way forward as on Google Map

Indicate the way forward as on Google Map