Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3918 results found

1. Please add a coastal and water way navigation with chart data, depth, hazards, no wake zones, locks, navigation buoys etc.

This would help the average and novice boater navigate the country's rivers, lakes, inter-coastal and coastal water ways.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Change Waze icon button in Search

it might be easier if the Waze button is colored differently so that users will choose it easily when doing a search compared with icon buttons of Google Map, Foursquare, Address Book

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Don´t take for the average the motorcycle speed

In all the countries, are motorcycles drivers using waze, when there´s a lot of traffic, they go faster than the cars, I was thinking that the speed of the motorcycles don´t matter, for this important reason it doesn´t have to upload the speed to the waze servers.

When we open the app, it could be a question: are you usen a motorcycle? or a car?, or it could be a setting too.

The information that is upload for the motorcycle drivers are impacting to the ETA of the rest of the drivers!!!!!!!!!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Is it possible to give us the option, to reduce the time a certain notification appears on the screen? Sometimes 15s are too much

Is it possible to give us the option, to reduce the time a certain notification appears on the screen? Sometimes 15s are too much.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Warning of Stone/Rock throwing along a certain route

Sadly in Israel this is a reality and a warning to avoid that route could save lives. Another hazard form option.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bug: Chosen route changes to shortest route after stopping without warning

I've discovered that if I choose one of the alternate routes (if it is longer), and start navigating that route, if I go off the route and stop, say, for lunch, when I return to Waze it has rerouted to the default shortest route rather than the original alternate I had chosen. In one case I was unaware of this at first and it started taking me in the opposite direction in order to connect to what was (originally) the shortest route, but due to my current location was now a much longer route.

That or the "shortest route" default…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ensure that re-routing doesn't add time to trip

I have had multiple times where I have chosen to take an alternate, parallel road rather than the one Waze wants me to go (such as I-295 in NJ versus NJ Turnpike, or I-95 Express Lane vs. I-95 in Maryland). In these instances, rather than direct me to the next interchange to continue on the planned route from an upcoming access point, it wanted me to double back and reverse course to the original access point, which would've added 20 minutes to my trip, when just continuing on the alternate route would have only changed ETA by 0-1 minute.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Turn notification before you've passed it!

This morning I reviewed my route and when I got to a turn I knew I was supposed to take, no notice. So I paused IN TRAFFIC at the turn and nothing. So I drove a few hundred feet, THEN it told me to turn - way past the street. Don't know why it does this sometimes and not others, but it's really frustrating. I don't want to make the turn in the event I've been rerouted because of traffic, but I don't really need to add time to my commute either.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Classificação de bairro no waze ( Perigoso ou Não)

Meu nome é Veronica de la Hoz, moro em SP - Brasil e estou muito triste com o ocorrido no RJ este final de semana e eu moro na Al. Júpiter 39, no Condominio Jd. Iolanda e um dia o waze me mandou para traz do condomínio que não tem saída e onde é perigoso é uma comunidade onde há desmanche.
    A minha sugestão é nós mesmo classificar os bairros como perigoso ou não, ou classificação de perigoso,assim como classificamos com transito ou não.
    Eu sei que vocês não tem culpa , mas precisa ter esta classificação mesmo que o…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. re-routing alarm

There should be an alarm that WAZE is re-routing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I

Supprimer en temps réel les alertes inutiles ou périmées(réserver aux princes wazers
    Pour ceux qui ont atteint le niveau prince wazer , il serait interessant d'avoir la possibilité de supprimer en temps réel les alertes que nous estimons inutiles ou périmées.
    En effet parfois elles encombrent la carte ce qui l'a rend illisible (notamment lorsqu'il y a beaucoup de circulation).
    Bien cordialement

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. visualização de radares

Olá me chamo Carlos gostaria se for possível dar uma ideia, sobre radares.
    Quando se aproximar do radar além de avisar seria possível colocar em volta do desenho do radar uma faixa vermelha piscando, porque algumas vezes a forma que está não chama a atenção e eu percebo quando está muito próximo.
    De possível também colocar a velocidade permitida no local.
    Obrigado espero ter ajudado vocês, os usuários e a mim mesmo.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Rotas de risco

Bom dia! Sou usuária deste maravilhoso aplicativo há algum tempo e gostaria de parabenizá-los pela criação. Porém, algumas vezes já ocorreu da rota selecionada me enviar para dentro de favelas e áreas de risco sem nenhum alerta prévio sobre isso!Já passei por situação bastante perigosa numa violenta favela próxima de BH, um atalho indicado pelo Waze. Solicito que integrem com as informações de geoprocessamento de áreas de risco para evitar situações como a de Niterói, com a morte de uma mulher.
    Grata pela atenção e certa de que cuidarão deste importante detalhe.
    Att
    Rúbia

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. FAVELAS NO RIO DE JANEIRO

Bom dia,
    Sou moradora da regiao serrana do RJ, Teresopolis. Eu e meu marido fomos a Madureira-RJ e colocamos no Waze o nome da rua....qdo estávmos a uns 15 a 20 minutos para chegar, o waze me informou um caminho alternativo no qual eu chegaria 4 minutos antes, então eu e meu marido seguimos. Mas como já conhcemos o RJ, começamos a estranhar o caminho que estávamos indo, ou seja, íamos para uma favela em Parada de Lucas, lugar perigosíssimo...então meu marido deu a marcha ré no meio da rua e retornamos...sei que infelizmente moro em uma cidade que vive…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. dangerous places

You should create a database with dangerous places, risk locations, and places near this places. When the user sets his destination, the app would ask him if the adress is correct, and tells him that the place he is trying to go is considered to be on a risk location or near it, and if there are streets with the same name on the city, ask him if he perhaps selected the wrong address.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Mapeamento Personalizado de Áreas de Risco

Como o mapeamento público e para todos os usuários, de áreas de riscos, poderia trazer problemas e ensejar o ajuizamento de ações judiciais contra os desenvolvedores do aplicativo, por preconceito ou discriminação, gostaria de sugerir que, ao invés do Waze mapear os locais, ele pusesse a disposição dos usuários uma ferramenta que possibilitasse ele próprio fazer o seu mapeamento, baseado nos seus conhecimentos atuais e os que venha a adquirir sobre as áreas de risco e esse mapeamento ficaria disponível somente no seu aplicativo e no seu aparelho, evitando-se assim que algumas pessoas se sintam discriminadas publicamente por serem taxadas…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. sugest

Caros
    (escrevendo em português) , gostaria de sugerir que adotassem um modulo , CAMINHO SEGURO , digo isto porque este final de semana , mais um homicídio ocorreu por conta de indicação equivocada do GPS no Rio de janeiro , minha sugestão é vocês colocarem as áreas de risco em cores ressaltadas ou melhor que o sistema avisasse se tratar de área de risco e solicitasse a confirmação da rota , estes dados podem ser obtidos das estatísticas dos departamentos de policia ,ou das áreas de abrangência das comunidades mais perigosas e violentas , eu como carioca , NUNCA uso…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Problème de route

Waze me fait souvent passer par des petits chemin alors que je peux prendre l'axe principale et la durée du trajet reste inchangé..ça le fait a beaucoup de personne de mon entourage.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Clean Favorite's Route

It'd be great if we could "clean" out history of favorites routes.
    Sometimes we need that the system creates a new route because the traffic became inviable through that favorite route, but the system doesn't consider this option.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Provide Rest Areas ahead.

Providing Rest Areas allows users to better plan there break. Allow users to rate the facility for cleanliness.

142 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base