Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!

• There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones. If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, data, or other information you provide to Waze or its Google affiliates ("Waze") relating to Google products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is separate from and not part of your personal data.
  • Waze may use any Feedback without restriction to develop and improve Waze’s current or future products and services.
  • You agree that you will not disclose to Waze any third-party information in your Feedback that you are otherwise obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze and its affiliates to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with the Waze Privacy Policy (https://www.waze.com/legal/privacy). Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback. Please note that providing your name is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your Feedback only as long as it didn't receive any reactions from other users. However, you can delete your name and provide your Feedback as anonymous user at any time. You may also delete your comments and upvotes at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. l'utilisant de plus en plus cette application,il serait envisageable de dématérialisé cette application et à la placé dans un gps.

l'utilisant de plus en plus cette application,il serait envisageable de dématérialisé cette application et à la placé dans un gps.
    les smartphone ne sont pas fais pour ça,ça chauffe et ça bouffe de la batterie!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. dear Waze support team I've a good idea to share. Please get in contact with me through email inbox

dear Waze support team I've a good idea to share. Please get in contact with me through email Gbruckschen@gmail.com

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. recommend waze allows designating "here" as a location without having to enter an address

waze requires entering an address but has gps data. why not allow user to designate "here" as a location or allow giving any useful identifier name instead of requiring entering an address. often I've entered addresses and waze does lengthy searches, sometimes not even finding the address I'm sitting in front of.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Navigation Errors

After the rollout of the upgrade, it seems the The navigation quality has declined. For instance on more than one occasion the navigation advised me to get off the highway and drive down to the next exit just to get back onto the same highway again.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Additional guidance for the driver on a new driving 'course'

When you ask to go to a new address that you've never driven to before there is information on the 'driving course itself' that can make your drive a lot less stressful. For example, if 'Waze' is currently telling you to turn left and there are 2 or more lanes that you can do it from it would be nice if 'Waze' also advises you which lane you should take the left turn on according to your 'course' {because if the next turn is right you should take the far right lane to turn left}.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Waze needs a way for drivers in Los Angeles County to report sweeper trains

Waze needs a way for drivers in Los Angeles County to report sweeper trains

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. הצגת מספר הנתיבים שמאפשרים בפניה

כשאני לא מכיר את הכביש ואני מתבקש ע"י הוייז לפנות שמאלה לדוגמא, אז אני נצמד לנתיב השמאלי ביותר למרות שיש אפשרות שגם הנתיב שמימין לו מאפשר את הפניה שמאלה, אז אם למשל 2 נתיבים מובילים שמאלה יהיה פשוט מעל הציור של הפניה את הספרה 2, או שיעשו 2 חיצים קטנים וככה לא יהיה מצב שרוב הרכבים נצמדים לנתיב השמאלי ביותר ואילו הימני לו פנוי וככה יתאפשר זרימה והגעה ליעד בצורה מהירה יותר.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Being able to report an incident from anywhere

I would like the ability to report an incident from anywhere on the map. i.e. If I am driving down the road and I see an accident, but because I am driving, I am not able to report it at that moment. If I pull up to a red light, I would be able to zoom in on the map on the app and report it. I have tried to do this before, but, I just wound up reporting an accident of where I currently was instead of where I was zooming in on the map. I believe this is…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. An alert that say "Check if you forget some one in your car".

I wonder why you don't popup a voice alert and a message that say "Check if you forget some one in your car" when the ride ends.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Versões de fala mais "fortes"

Por que vocês não adicionam versões mais fortes como as frase que o fabio porchat postou no youtube com ele gritando e chingando mas disse que essas não iam para o waze, seria engraçado, coloquem senha para crianças não ativarem mas que seria top seria kkkkk

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. ALERTA DE RADAR COM FUNDO VERDE INDUZ AO ERRO E À INFRAÇÃO

PARA ALERTA DE RADAR - UTILIZAR FUNDO NA COR AMARELO OU VERMELHO PARA ATRAIR A ATENÇÃO PARA ESSA MENSAGEM NA TELA DO APP

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. yoav efraty 0527201233

שלוש הצעות:
    1. הודעת רכב בצד הדרך שלכם מסכנת את הנוסעים שכן אופציית האישור שקופצת לנהג מופיעה עוד בטרם חציית המכשול, ובכך גורמת לנהג "להכניס" ראש בדיוק או "בטרם חציית המכשול - יש לשים את אופציית האישור שהמשכשול "עדיין שם" רק לאחר חציית המכשול
    2. יש לשים אפשרות "למכשול בתנועה" כך יוכל רוכב אופניים לסמן את עצמו בזמן שרוכב לצד כביש (זהו לא מכשול נייח) אשמח להצעות נוספות

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bring back driving to you!

Bring back the option to drive to someone by pinging the gps on the friends phone.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I think you should make a GPS device

I think it would be amazing if you brought out a GPS device, if you already have one please let me know where I can get it so I don't have to keep doing it on my phone it would be a lot better on my windscreen. The system is so amazing I think it would sell very well .

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Took 45 mins on July 1st at 5pm to get a route from NC to Cape Cod.

Can you possible create a waze server container so during peak usage you could spin up more capability using Google AWS.

I understand you want us to plan the route in segments but that is almost impossible when your in the car driving.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. let users turn off "Directions" permanently (instead of having it launch every time!!)

Currently, EVERY time I launch Waze, it asks me if I want to start directions. If I don't respond (by selecting "Cancel" it will launch without me wanting to. Guess what? I don't need directions to get home EVERY day!! This feature is so annoying. Please change this part of the app so that it doesn't think for you (and launch directions automatically) or have the question remain on the screen until someone answers the question.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base