Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Map view

Hi! I never use List view when checking the route, always Map view - would be possible to set in the app that it remembers the last choice? Savo

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please fix the ridiculous feature that causes this app to momentarily pause, for reasons I still can't figure out, in the middle of a trip.

Please fix the ridiculous feature that causes this app to momentarily pause, for reasons I still can't figure out, in the middle of a trip.

Whether I pull over to go to the bathroom, or get gas, or go to a store en Rroute, it should remain on and keep functioning the entire time.

I just drove 20 miles out of my way, because Waze paused, and when I got back on the road it was paused unbeknownst to me, and didn't tell me when I missed my exit.

Take a note from Google Maps. While it can be annoying…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. No ridiculous short cuts

I'd like to see a way to have a check-box type setting to turn "shortcuts" on/off. Sometimes I would swear that waze is just messing with me, taking me on zig-zag routes that are in no way faster than just going straight. I don't want to do this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Safe Routes

I live in Southeast Michigan, but am not from there originally. I traveled to Detroit for work, and the event ran into the late evening. Though Detroit is beautiful, and improving in a lot of ways, there are still a lot of really unsafe areas.

The Waze app took me down a bunch of side streets to get me to the interstate. It was terribly unsafe, and by the time I realized it was too late to turn around.

Please. Please.. add safe routes!!!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add voice commentary at the end of your drive when the route you actually went was slower\quicker than what Waze originally presented.

I want Waze to say, "Good job! You found a faster route! You saved 5 minutes. Other Wazers will thank you." or "The route you chose took you 5 minutes longer. Maybe you should listen to me next time?"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Waze road works and and blocked roads

Currently Waze seems to miss many blocked roads and road works (I encountered this problem again in the West End this morning). A bad example was Waze not knowing about a collapsed suspension bridge on an Italian motorway for at least a week while we were there not long ago, so we didn't know we had to take long diversions in the mountains. So could Waze have a 'road works/road closed' button in the system? And could your team assign some people to monitor the media for reports of major disasters etc.?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. BUG: Start of trajectory speed control is not in the correct language

Situation: I live in the Netherlands, but both my iPhone and Waze are set to English (male voice in Waze). But when I approach a trajectory speed control, the warning is spoken in Dutch (female voice). I've seen several mentions of this when searching on Google, so I'm not the only one with this issue.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Improvements

Reduce the blue large size line a little bit (1/3). It will help the drivers to get the correct small street that is when the avenue ends and turns to 3 small entrances for example:right, left and straigth and they are very close to each other and the blue line hides the gray line. Even with information on top of app, in some moments the internet takes important seconds to update the information and due to this the driver takes the wrong way.
    In big cities like São Paulo it will be helpfull during daily routine routes.
    Thanks for your…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. my dail standard route to work blocked

warning if my daily standard route to work is blocked. because im not glued to waze on my daily route, and in case of block, i end up in hell because i notice too late

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Remove Dressbarn Hilliard, Ohio

Dressbarn is closed in Hilliard Ohio. It still is an option on directions and map!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Simple directions

Have an optional exit/route only spoken feature... And instead of saying "stay right to 90 West, Marina Del Rey"... Just say "stay right for 90 West"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Adding rfid for the expressway to suggest correct toll gate

Maybe we can ask the user if they have rfid for specific expressway so that waze can suggest the correct toll gate. It will be good for newbie drivers that doesnt know that much on the current expressway

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. warn and alert abuot Safety guards (משמרות בטיחות). the driver will know that he should slow his speed and will know that there is a delay

warn and alert abuot Safety guards (משמרות בטיחות). the driver will know that he should slow his speed
    and will know that there is a delay in is trip

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Pouvez vous développer la Détection voiture radar privatisée qui arrive dans l'Ouest

Contre les voitures radars banalisées qui arrivent, est il possible de developper un système pour les signaler ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I had startup company in Egypt , connecting Doctors with patients through GPS , how can we be partner

Unique Mobile app ( tabibycare) - underprocess -that connects patients with physicians,pharmacies & labs via GPS , they will be directed to waze .. how can we be apartners ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. GPS problem continues.

I am having a lot of trouble using waze in Atlanta, where the program regularly has trouble fixing the GPS signal. It seems to know where it is, but then loses the ability to fix precisely where it is. It may or may not come back on again a little later. I am about to switch to a different gps program because Waze is not functional. I have an iPhone. Please fix it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. work on the road with new speed limit

3) each work on the road (construction site) always has a different speed limit (there is a speed reduction and ... often a speed camera nearby): the wazer must be able to easily enter the new speed limit.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Demande d'alerte et d'infos

Pourquoi ne pas avoir d'info URGENCE par waze lors d'une catastrophe comme nous avons connu hier pour la chute du pont de Gêne ? nous étions perdus....
    De plus, sans rapport...pourquoi pas d'alerte repos toutes les 2 heures sur waze?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Having the option to disregard traffic when driving a bike as traffic has no impact on a bike

Dear Team at Waze,

I am a great supporter of your app. Thank you !

Actually I drive my motorbike more than my car and I love using Waze in both cases.

However, I suggest you set a function we can use when driving a bike because, as you may konw, in France, bikes are used to avoid traffic.
    Therefore, traffic has no incidence on time and should not have any incidence on the recomended itinerary.

Or maybe simply put a button saying « disregard traffic jams »

I can see many bikers in Paris using Waze, I am sure,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base