Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3916 results found

1. Showing wrong arrival time and travel time while total miles and route is accurate.

When I was going on a long 15 hour trip, Waze displayed all the details correctly. After few hours, it started to Show wrong arrival time and travel time while total miles and route is accurate.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. If you're going to have an option to not take me on un-sealed roads, which switched on, probably not a good idea to take me on an un-sealed

If you're going to have an option to not take me on un-sealed roads, which switched on, probably not a good idea to take me on an un-sealed road. :(

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Suppression de fonctionnalité

Bonjour, depuis une mise a jour je pense, nous ne pouvons plus programmer un depart en selectionnant "trouver un autre moment" bien dommage.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Iphone XR cannot turn off all tolls. Please make turn off all tools available while still saving permissions when tools are turned on again

Tolls. Iphone XR cannot turn off all tolls. Please make turn off all tolls available while still saving permissions when tools are turned on again while travelling in a different country

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Gostaria que vocês criassem uma nova blitz, no caso do Detran, pois estão recolhendo carros de muitos trabalhadores, assim eles evitaram pas

Gostaria que vocês criassem uma nova blitz, no caso do Detran, pois estão recolhendo carros de muitos trabalhadores, assim eles evitaram passar por lá

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hi, it would be fine if I could decide when waze should come with alternative route. Now if there is traffic jam it comes with alternativ

Hi, it would be fine if I could decide when waze should come with alternative route.

Now if there is traffic jam it comes with alternative even if it would 5 minutes difference. A setting in which I define when to calculate an alternative route, like time to > 30min, would great.

Kind regards

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Adapt to my route/Back blocks

So when I put direction in and I do not take the route Waze is providing (sometimes route is longer because they take main roads/streets) I would like for Waze to ask me should they keep this route for next time I go to same destinations. When we live in an area or are familiar with an area then we typically know what some refer to as “back blocks” or small blocks that cut away from traffic/road closures and/or saves time! Thank you for listening!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Pantalla

Tener encendidas las luces en la ruta es obligatorio, de dia y noche.
    Cuando es de dia y se encienden, se pond la pantalla en modo noche (siendo de dia) dificultando la visualización en la pantalla

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Vários endereços.

O aplicativo é muito bom, mas tem como melhorar. Seria legal poder colocar vários endereços na navegação e poder organizar a ordem facilmente.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Einstellung für vergrößerung der Tachoanzeige

Eine Einstellung womit man die Tachoanzeige vergrößern kann um die Geschwindigkeit und das Speedlimit auf kleinen Bildschirmen besser lesen zu können, wäre sehr hilfreich und würde das Autofahren mit waze nochmal sehr erleichtern

A setting that allows you to enlarge the speedometer display to be able to read the speed and the speed limit better on small screens, would be very helpful and would make driving with waze even easier

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The audio, which supports the information on the screen, should ALWAYS communicate in miles, and NOT minutes, concerning the next turn.

Communicating in miles is always accurate. Communicating in minutes requires assumptions, e.g., driving speed and absence of stops. You should always eliminate assumptions when you have the option to do so.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Reducir número de indicaciones

Hola

Me gustaría saber si es posible configurar cada cuánto ofrece las indicaciones la voz, porque es excesivas veces, cuando hay rotondas ofrece a los 400 metros, a los 200 metros y en la misma rotonda, no hace más que hablar la aplicación. La de a 200 metros sobra. Me gustaría usar esta aplicación para navegar ya que ofrece voz en euskera, pero si da tantas indicaciones se hace demasiado pesado.
    Muchas gracias de antemano.

Saludos

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Safe directions based on weather and no left turns. It would be really great if Waze determine directions based on hazardous conditions

I would like an option where I can get directions that avoid left turns. In Addition it would be great to get directions based on hazardous conditions. For example, today it’s snowy and icy. It would have been great if Waze would have given me directions based on the lowest incline hills and where conditions would be safest for driving.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Should not need to input autosweep / e pass before waze directs you to skyway etc

Need to transparently show diff route options even if you don't have autosweep/e pass (there is anyway a cash lane!). Otherwise if you don't have these cards, waze automatically directs you to service roads / high traffic areas even though there are alternatives. I just came to PH from CA two weeks ago and I ended up driving 6+h from Batangas to Manila bec even though I did not choose "no toll", Waze anyway directed me to service roads etc bec i didn't have autosweep or epass (even though there is anyway a cash lane option in the high ways!).…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. fix the close automatically

b the app closes in the background almost every time I turn the screen off it's aggravating the battery saver is off the battery settings on the phone are off the app just turns itself off whenever I close the app and I'm trying to navigate using a motorcycle I have to pull back the app open it up again start it back up and it says are you still trying to get to this place well yeah clearly I am you know I didn't close the app or turn it off the app does it on its own it's…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. In Har Dafna St. Savyon Israel there are 3 house numbers that are not recognized by Waze. 49a , 49b, 49c. Waze recognizes only 49.

3 house numbers are missing on Waze in Har Dafna Savyon st. In Israel. 49a, 49b, 49c. We will be grateful if you will correct that

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Navigation improvements

I strongly suggest the developers come to Dubai and drive around with this app for a few days. You will understand that giving the driver instructions to get into the far left lane on a 9 lane highway literally 100m before having to change lanes is not only impractical, but actually dangerous. I have checked...this graphical display at the top of the screen should change no less than 1800m before the change should occur. It is a wonderful app, far ahead of Google maps, but for now I will uninstall it as it has caused me quite a few headaches.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When going through other page leave waze in screen short mode without not lose gps information information

Waze toujours fermé quand on regarde ou on retourne pour voir une autre page .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base