Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!

• There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.
  • If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, data, or other information to Google relating to Google products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is separate from and not part of your personal data.
Google may use any Feedback without restriction to develop and improve Google’s current or future products and services.
You agree that you will not disclose to Google any third-party information in your Feedback that you are otherwise obligated to maintain as confidential.
Google has no obligation to use your Feedback.

By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Google and its affiliates to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with the Waze Privacy Policy (https://www.waze.com/legal/privacy). Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback. Please note that providing your name is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. AGAMA Car Launcher integration

Hello!
    I am Agama Car Launcher developer. I want our launcher to support integration with Waze in the same way as it is done with Google Maps, Yandex.Navigator and Sygic.
    If you like this idea, please support it with your voice!

203 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    21 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. automotive

Hi,
    when can we expect Waze be compatible on the Android Automotive OS (so not Android Auto, but Android Automotive as the new OS for the Polestar 2 car).
    thanks for you reply

526 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Option to hide search bar in landscape mode

Search bar takes 1/3 of the screen in landscape mode and wish to have option to hide it.
    Have you tried to look for some specific place on the map when you do not know the adders? Have you ever try to use the application in your own city (where you know all the streets) just to get the information about traffic jam and notifications from other wazers? With this unhidable search bar it is pretty impossible.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Colocar aviso sonoro(um bip) para chamar atenção dos radares nas estradas durante as passagens..

Durante as viagem, some a voz que indica os radares. deveria ter um aviso sonoro ( bip ) que tocasse durante as passagens pelos radares mantendo assim o alerta dos motoristas.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. SUGESTÕES

Olá Galera do Waze

Fica a Dica Por Gentileza

Adicione a função de ajustar manualmente a Roteirização no Mapa (Waypoint), com Nova Função Segure e Arraste para Alterar o Trajeto Uma nova Rota Personalizada e Desejada Manualmente e

Adicionar Alerta de Lombadas (Quebra Molas) e

Adicionar o Modo Condução para Truck&Bus com todos os Alertas necessário para veículos comercial de grande porte,

Ex:. Altura de Ponte,
    Restrição em geral para este tipo de veículos,
    Pedágio e Valor de Tarifas,
    Posto Obrigatório de Pesagem p/ Caminhão,
    Posto Fiscal,
    Velocidade Permitida nas Vias/Rodovias Veículos Pesados,

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Need a widget for android to display map on home screen.

I use a tablet for my car entertainment center, and use waze over google maps. I want a way to add a widget that can display current navigation map on the home screen, so that way I won't need to use split screen all the time. Could have ability to launch full app by hitting the widget if need to interact with waze completely, if too hard to have it interact fully on widget only.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Full immersive mode (android) please

Please add support for In app immersive mode, because from android 11 the global immersive mode is disabled.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Buenas tardes, por consultas realizadas Waze ya no soporta SmartDeviceLink de SYNC® 3 de vehiculos Ford 2017. Es lamentable a mi entender

Buenas tardes, por consultas realizadas a Uds. me informaron que Waze ya no soporta SmartDeviceLink de SYNC® 3 de vehiculos Ford del 2017 y posteriores. Es lamentable a mi entender, a pesar que lo uso por medio de Android auto que abre la computadora de mi vehiculo ( Sync3). Me limita a no polder informar radares de velocidad, etc y teniendo en cuenta que el vehículo tiene solo 4 años de antigüedad

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Shortcut links addresses from Google Chrome(and other browsers) to Waze app

If you Google to a address and use Waze as default, it will be easy to open it directly in Waze instead of copy and paste it in Waze, especially when you use AndroidAuto.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Widgets navigation shortcuts

Please add a home widget shortcut to navigate to please like Google maps does and also please add a dark mode to the whole thing, otherwise amazing app I love it and I love the Halo themed stuff! Thanks.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add/Remove or rename work option

I would like to be able to Add/Remove or rename the work option for people who don't have a job for example i dont work but i play lawn bowls regularly so i would like the option for Easter access

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ícone que mostra o limite de velocidade

Eu gostaria de sugerir que o ícone que mostra o limite de velocidade fosse maior ou que exista a possibilidade de aumenta - lo, porque a maioria das pessoas acima de 40 anos tem dificuldade para enxergar

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have a bug in a new feature

You just introduced a new feature, placing the road number in a box.
    Since I have a vision problem up close, I increased the letter size on the phone screen, however the number in the box is not increased.
    I have an attachment if you need that I can send.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. пожалуйста в украине совместные поездки разблокируйте вы очень поможете многим людям которые проживают в областях и добираются на попутках

пожалуйста в украине совместные поездки разблокируйте вы очень поможете многим людям которые проживают в областях и добираются на попутках еждедневно на работу и с работы это также увеличит их безопасность когда они будут знать с кем едут. ЛЮДЕЙ МЕНЬШЕ ПРОПАДЕТ БЕЗВЕСТИ . ПОЖАЛУЙСТА ЭТО ОЧЕНЬ ВАЖНО!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow reporting of gas prices along recent trips

It would be nice to be able to update gas prices that are close to a recent route, not just for stations that are within 0.3mi of your location.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Update gas prices from Android Auto

I do essentially 100% of my driving with Waze running through Android Auto. I'd like to be able to report updated gas prices through the Android Auto app, rather than having to disconnect phone from car, open Waze back up in the phone app, and then finally click the report button to submit new gas prices. And then you have to reconnect your phone to your car and restart your navigation. Way too difficult to update prices if you use Android Auto.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Get the voice of Rob Halford

I want to be guided by the one and only

METAL God. 🤘😎

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bluetooth HFP ans Autoradio

Hello, is it possible to transmit the voice output to the car radio via Bluetooth HFP (telephone call)? Unfortunately my radio doesn't support A2DP. I use a Galaxy Note 20 with Android. Many Thanks

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 61 62
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base