Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3568 results found

1. Shoresy from Letterkenny

Having Shoresy from the show Letterkenny telling you how to get to your next destination would be the best add on ever! Vote this up if you would like to see this happen!

639 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

72 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Camper option

Hi, I wanted to propose an option that is to be able to enter the measurements of the campers (W x H x D) in order to have specific indications. It would also make use of the collaboration of users in order to improve directions on the route. Unfortunately, the other satellite navigators are not as interactive as Waze. Thank you

97 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

36 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Enlarge the speed limit sign

As an elderly person and someone who wears glasses when driving, I was hoping the sign that tells us the current speed limit when driving could be larger, or make it that we can adjust the size ourselves!

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A few user stories for supporting BEV / electromobility in Waze

Dear Wazers,

I have been using your product far before "the Google times." When I first downloaded Waze, the road to my home was not "Wazed-paved" yet, so I had to pave it myself :). Anyway, that's not what I'm writing you about. I want to extend a request to you through a few user stories, which would significantly enhance my electromobility driving experience. I hope you're already thinking in that direction, and we'll see enhancements for BEV (battery-electric vehicles) soon.

There're plenty of elecromobile-specific apps, but Waze is my current choice for a guidance app. As such, I am…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Floating map

Allow the map to minimize to a small floating view. So that it can be used while other apps/windows that are open. I'd say similar to a certain competitors. Just remember not to copy copy. Those companies would love to own you. ***** them, ❤️ waze!

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Electric

Add charge point route planning (like ABRP) for long trips in EV's. Allow us to select make/model to allow the app to get an estimate of usage, range, and charging options, and allow us to plot routes with scheduled stops on fast chargers if needed, with instructions on how much to charge to make our destination (assuming ample destination chargers everywhere, such as in Norway or The Netherlands). Whilst at it, do away with fuel types altogether, and add both fast charging ánd slow charging POE's. Possible cherry on the top: integrate with onboard car pre-conditioning through ODB/measuring, to allow…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Parking Lots Should Complete Navigation to a linked Place

Many Parking Lots were created with the big push a few years ago but never had much use other than the ones flagged as Public for downtown type parking areas.

For restricted type parking lots that only serve a single place, once a user enters the parking lot for the place, navigation should complete.

A link would need to exist between the parking lot area and the place point/area.

This would create a usefulness to these parking lot areas that were created, as currently they simply are clutter on the map and serve generally no purpose.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. ‘Prefer fuel efficient routes’ feature on Waze

Like Google Maps has, please also bring the feature ‘Prefer fuel efficient routes’ into Waze

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Width restrictions

It would be really great if you can put in width restrictions on the app for cars/SUVs as some of the London road bollards still curb your rims as they have an additional protruding paved sidelines and it doesn’t matter how slowly you pass through them you get a rash. It would be greatly appreciated if some kind warning could be placed

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bring back the “Later” button!!

bring back the “Later” button for recent locations/saved places! Such a bummer that it's gone... Grr...

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 'Plan a Delivery'

I'm a fast food delivery driver who uses Waze to get around it would be nice to have next to recent, saved places & plan a drive a plan a delivery option where you can quickly add multiple destinations similar to add a stop apart from you can add more than one and it automatically does the nearest locations first, obviously this isn't useful for people not working in delivery so I'd suggest hiding the option by default and have a delivery driver setting to reveal it

Also a must have for delivery drivers is to show the postcode of…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Include ‘Bristol Clean Air Zone in UK ’ in the Toll passes & Exemptions Options

With effect from 28 November, the new ‘Bristol Clean Air Zone’ will become effective in Bristol , UK. Please include this in the Toll passes & Exemptions Options in settings so that the route navigated can avoid this zone.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. improve directions for intersection of Avenue Road and Glencairn Avenue, Toronto, Ontario

Traffic is not allowed to cross Avenue Road on Glencairn Ave., or to turn left - for both eastbound and westbound traffic. There have been many accidents at this site and signs are posted. Yet Waze sends vehicles across Avenue road in a manner that is contrary to local road laws. There is no light or stop sign at this intersection; traffic on Avenue Road is through traffic and not required to stop. Please stop sending vehicles across Avenue Road when they are traveling on Glencairn Ave. in Toronto, Ontario. The accidents cost all of us time and money.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. tolls

There is a difference between express lane tolls and bridge tolls. Can you separate the two when it comes to avoiding tolls. If you set it to avoid tolls, it will avoid both express lane and bridge tolls. If you need to drive across a bridge, it will send you many, many miles around to avoid the bridge toll, when you really only want to avoid the express lane tolls.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Type de vehicule

Utilisant beaucoup votre application en camping-car, j'apprécierais avoir une possibilité de sélection de ce type de véhicule en rentrant les critères de hauteur, largeur longueur et poids, pour ne pas se retrouver sur des itinéraires que l'on ne peut finalement pas prendre, merci

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a 2nd Work address

I have two (2) suggestions ......
    1. add a 2nd work address. With so many Wazers working two jobs, being able to enter in a 2nd address makes commuting to one or the other or between the two, so much easier. No searching through "Favorites" to find the 2nd address and best route

1. Have the ability to confirm that it's the passenger wanting to add/alter a location, destination or search. Driving with a passenger down the freeway and having them perform a new search or to add an address still requires the driver to pull over and stop, so the…
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bonjour, Existera-t-il une fonction camping-car ? Pour gérer un gabarit sur un VL, localiser une aire de service, etc ...

Bonjour,

Existera-t-il une fonction camping-car ?
    Pour gérer un gabarit sur un VL, localiser une aire de service, etc ...

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. What hapoened to the part of the waze map that says click here to find out best time to leave? Ot diesnt give you that option anymore. Why n

What hallened to the part of the waze map route that say click here for the best time to leave? It doesn't give that option anymore. Why not? I use to be able to click on my route & get a better time to leave & waze would notify me when it's time to leave. It does not do that anymore & I dont know why. It all changed & not for the better in my opinion. Please put that option back. Thank you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. vehicle measurements

Possibility to add vehicle measurements, so as to make navigation easy even for those who have a camper for example

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 178 179
  • Don't see your idea?