Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

Use this forum to vote on and add ideas to improve Waze.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would like to have a way to put that a gas station is temporarily closed it was fenced off from construction and a fake address

I would like to have a way to put that a gas station is temporarily closed it was fenced off from construction and a fake address For a gas station in a residential area.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ask for the direction of the car before calculating the route

every driver had suffered from the common mistake WAZE makes while calculating a new route.
    in a two way street WAZE doesn't always know to which way i'm facing, and the entire calculation is based on that direction (because let's face it - you're not so high on U-TURNS, unfortunately).
    WHY WON'T YOU ALLOW THE DRIVER ANSWER (if needed) "to which way does your car face?"
    it will improve time, calculation and driver's satisfaction!
    PLEASE CONSIDER THAT SMALL YET HIGHLY HELPFUL FEATURE.
    (you don't have to name it after me, just do it...)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please make it possible to delete my account.

I can log into my account; however, when i try to use the same login information to delete my account it gives me an invalid login message.

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!!!!!!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Points = usable rewards

Wake points should be converted to actual rewards for divers such as gas credit, Costa credit etc. the points should actually incentivize drivers to use Waze.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make it so we can see our facebook friends on maps

This is supposed to work but it does not - Starting to think this app SUCKS

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Headlight Reminder

Reminder to turn off headlights before turning off car when at final destination.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Wazer rv use

Waze for RV and semi use. It would be great to have option to add length and highth and map accordingly. Also useful to route clearance for fuel stops.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Don't consider a trip as finished when we can't park in front of the destination's adress

Please, prevent the application from considering a trip as finished when you pass in front of the exact destination's address because in a city it is not possible to park systematically in front of the destination address (those who conceived this application must live in countryside!). The app should wait a second or two after if the targeted address is behind us and so, if our vehicle is still moving then calculate a new route to the destination... Ideally, the application should suggest the location of a nearby parking and update the path to finish on foot ...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Why on earth would my favorites have the ability to be sorted in editing to a specific order IF THEY DON’T STAY IN THE ORDER. Maddening.

I have scoured the internet for the solution and all I’ve found are HUNDREDS of Wazers complaining and searching for the solution to the EXACT SAME ISSUE dating all the way back to 2011. Obviously everyone is frustrated, everyone wants their favorites to stay as they arranged them, why on earth would you not solve this simple issue? Why would you even give us the ability to sort our favorites if they’re just going to be in some random order the very next time we attempt to access them? It makes absolutely no logical sense. It is extremely frustrating and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ability to hide carpool button

I would like the ability to hide the carpool button. I like the idea of carpooling, but when reporting or checking the app, I sometimes hit the carpool button. It is really distracting when the whole screen is taken up with that.

I’d like the option to disable carpooling like I can disable alerts or other features.

It is great, but I’d like the option to hide it when I don’t want to use it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Prompt 'why did you take a different route' to report issues after avoiding them

Sometimes a road is blocked by traffic or an accident, but I have the opportunity to get off that road before I hit said traffic. In this case, Waze bleeps after it calculates a new route.

It'd be nice if Waze prompts the user 'Why did you take a different route', so I can report the accident or traffic after the fact.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. "Expert" setting for voice prompts

I use my phone for streaming SiriusXM as well as for Waze navigation, I'd love the ability to have an "expert" setting for voice prompts. So it would say "Hazard Ahead" instead of "Watch out, Hazard Reported on Road Ahead" making the interruption to my music or entertainment shorter but still getting my attention.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Option to choose what vehicle you are driving

I'm tired of being sent down roads with my trailer that are barely big enough for a car

Please give us the option to choose which size vehicle we are driving

We need a 'Common Sense' button, I don't need to go down small village lanes to save just 20 meters in distance

I drive a big Sprinter van & often tow a car trailer, sometimes a motorcycle, There is no point sending me down tiny village roads with a commercial vehicle to get stuck

Waze is brilliant & much more intelligent than a car navigation system, but fails to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Get rid of Facebook only friends

Waze needs to allow users to add any friends they want separate from Facebook. Waze has zero need to know my Facebook friends and Facebook has zero need regarding my waze data. This is a huge invasion of privacy. If I am going to be force to eventually sign into Facebook to use Waze I’m deleting Waze permanently and will never use it again. I’ll just pay GM to annually update the navagation system in my car to avoid Waze and Facebook infringement on my privacy.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. roundabout

Reduce chatter about roundabouts
    We have many roundabouts and Zaze can get very noisy telling you to "Continue straight at the roundabout"
    How about an option to turn of speaking if one is going straight through the roundabout

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Fix the gas price functionality by adding additional shortcuts to update gas station prices and automatically remove old data

The current method of adding gas prices is apparently too hard for many Wazers to find. Editors are constantly receiving PURs regarding incorrect and out of date gas prices. I have three recommendations for where to add a shortcut:

1. Add a button to the page that shows all of the gas stations near your location.
    2. Add a button on the gas station's info page right below the listed prices.
    3. If a user is located within the gas station area, give a popup (like when Waze detects a traffic jam).

The gas station price functionality has the potential…

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. traffic patterns

hi , i have a suggestion for your app that will make our work easier for people in iran and city tehran , there is always two kind of traffic pattern in tehran one is called traffic pattern and other one is even and odd pattern. u can learn about it in wikipedia or google and u can get it pattern map from google by searching . if it is possible please add this pattern or just and alert to your app .

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Full screen Speedometer

Full screen Speedometer when not navigating to a destination. WITH speed limit and road alerts.
    Simple display option, tap the speedometer and it goes full screen. White numbers on black background works best in all light condition. You could easily add a HUD option for the speedo, too.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Verbetering

Geachte, ik reed vanavond na 19:00uur over de A2 vanuit het zuiden richting Amsterdam. We mochten dus 130km/h. Ik reed 138km/h maar mijn scherm gaf deze snelheid in het grijd weer. Gebruikelijk bin een te hoge snelheid is dit rood. Wellicht is er iets mis met de programmering. Ik heb een schermafbeelding als onderbouwing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Apple car user experience

When you tap buttons to zoom out the map for example you can go back to navigation by tapping Done on the upper right corner but the Stop Button is placed at the same upper right corner (same color) so I frequently end up navigation by hitting Stop accidentally when I just wanted to resume navigation

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 188 189
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Feedback and Knowledge Base