Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Leaderboard for miles driven

There should be a leaderboard that's based on your miles driven. It gives you points based on how far you drive. Then gives you car unlocks after hitting certain milestones, 100mi, 500mi, etc.

Bonus points should be given for miles driven in heavy traffic. A set multiplier based on the color of the traffic i.g 1x for green, 2x for yellow, and 5x for red.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I have a GMC Sierra and a Google pixel. I can't get Waze back on my infotainment screen with the sound. It was there beforehand. Others too

Lots of people are looking for the answer on Google. Please let me know how to proceed. It seems like an update caused the problems a few months ago. Just purchased a new one with the same issue.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Limite de velocidade

Boa tarde. Meu nome é João Lopes de Camargo Neto e sou técnico de uma equipe de robótica da Escola SESI de Alumínio-SP. Minha equipe está participando do torneio First Lego League. (http://www.portaldaindustria.com.br/sesi/canais/torneio-de-robotica/first-lego-league-brasil/#anchor-o-que-e)

Este ano o tema é City Shaper, que tem por objetivo utilizar tecnologia para tornar as cidades mais inteligentes, melhorando a qualidade de vida das pessoas.

Como proposta para o Projeto de Inovação (uma das categorias pela qual o time é avaliado) minha equipe teve a ideia de uma melhoria para o aplicativo Waze, na seguinte proposta:

O motorista cadastrado (logado) que andar dentro do…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Stop updating voice recognition when trying to use it

Many times, including yesterday, when I press the microphone button to use text-to-speech (TTS; text to speech) to navigate somewhere, it says it's updating, which means it's unusable. This means I have to type instead of speak, which is less convenient and less safe. When the user presses the mic button, indicating they want to use that feature, it is NOT the time to initiate an update of it. That would be like if a launcher app decided to update the drawer when you go to open it, basically saying come back later to find and open the app you're…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Download custom voices

I have a custom voice file of my daughter when she was 3. Would be great to be able to save these voice files to my computer for long term storage. (Or at least a separate folder where I can copy it directly)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Planned drive improvement

There should be an option that says “I would like to arrive x minutes early for all planned drives” and let it that all calendar events are scheduled to that time rather than changing my work calendar to show starting 15 minutes before scheduled time it should allow me to preplan them with a described time frame.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Save groups

Would be great for Travel to have a Folder/Group that you can save all the address that you will use for this trip like Hotel/Food/Air Port so you don't have to keep looking for them and can program them all before the trip. Not fill my Fav.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. New issues need new icons

Hi there, I would like an icon to display riots and disturbing on map.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Stop the limits

When I tried to report potholes (there were a lot of them), in order to report accurate information to the Public Works department, so they could fix it the issue.
    When is this going to be updated, so that anyone can report as many potholes as there are in reality?
    It would be nice to be able to have direct contact to Public Works departments as well, so they could know about the issue. The report should stay on the map for everyone to know, until the problem is actually solved (pothole filled up to quality standard specification).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. NEW FEATURE

Add a new feature that allows waze to voice out hazards ahead like road kill, traffic, and stopped vehicles. Also, when police are reported ahead. This new feature would allow drivers to get all alerts even if they are not using the waze app as a navigation tool. Drivers would be able to set this feature on and off by Bluetooth in their car as well. This would be helpful for everyone driving even if they do not need a gps.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Chose Moped as a vehicle or limit the speed

In Denmark a moped is limited with only 30 km/h. Therefore could it be great to either choose Moped as a vehicle or on own limit the speed so i’ll get a more precise esitimated time t’ll arrive.💪

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The Green line - (Energy/ Gasoline)

The green line- When a Wazer checks optional routes (and also in the preferences/initial destination route) the most energy efficient route shall be marked as the "Green Line".The Wazer should provide Waze with its car model, design, and year so Waze could calculate the energy consumption.There is a difference between the routes because of distance, time, type of ride etc.At the end of the ride the Wazer will be provided with estimated carbon footprint.From Waze perspective - much more data... and from there you can think about many products and ways to monetize it 

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Waze for RVers

As a full time RVer, I could tell you some hair-raising stories about getting caught in awkward or even dangerous places from which I couldn't turn around or back out. Every RVer has some of those stories.

With literally millions on the road, an RV option would be a great addition to Waze. Specifically, allowing us to avoid low bridges, culverts and tunnels (all of which can actually scrape the air conditioner right off your roof - or even take your roof off), as well as too-narrow roads. Showing gas stations with enough space to safely pull big rigs in…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Since I live in Southern California, can you add the weather alert warning tab for windy/gusty condition and wild/brush fire. Thanks

Since I live in Southern California, you can add the weather alert warning tab for windy/gusty condition and wild/brush fire.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. In-app Route Saving

I am a frequent user of the Waze mobile phone app. From my own experience, and from speaking with other frequent users of the app, I find that situations often come up where users want to use the same route to go from source to destination that we have used in the past. From my own asking around it seems that this issue almost certainly affects at least one in four users of the app at some point. Furthermore, I believe that this issue can be addressed by simply adding an option to save the route just taken in the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Automatically share drive

When heading home I now share my ETA through Apple maps ios13 feature, but use Waze to give me accurate road conditions. Share my drive needs to have automatic sharing of eta to pre determined contacts and give real-time updates like apple maps or “Glympse” does.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Identificação de estabelecimento errado.

ao colocar o local "Sicoob" no waze em Fortaleza-CE, aparece a foto de identificação do "Sicredi", que não se trata do mesmo estabelecimento e sim do concorrente, solicito o ajuste.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Waze image flip option

I have been using waze at night. When I put the phone in the holder, either on the car dashboard or windshield, it disturbs my vision. When I place it on the car's dashboard (no holder, phone facing up, the image reflects on the windshield, but the image is reversed. The idea is to have an image flip option to reflect. So I see the information on the windshield and at the same time remains transparent and I can drive safely.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 188 189
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base