Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Set a distance to notifications like speedchecks

In this case I think its more accurate to help other wazers with not only to report a speedcheck but also to be able to set a distance to it because in some cases we are moving further away from it. So report, set distance easy with 3 options, say minus 50-100-200m (city, local, highway)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Rotas específicas para caminhões, priorizando avenidas e ruas mais largas.

Entendemos que queira rotas específicas para caminhões, priorizando avenidas e ruas mais largas.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A opção de reportar radares precisa ser reestabelecida !

Vários radares não são avisados e não temos como reportar, a não ser colocando como Policia, que não é a mesma coisa.
    Rod. Ayrton Senna, e Rod. Carvalho Pinto .

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Android auto notifications

Please improve the notification management for andoid auto. I would like to hear only some alerts, not all, and be able to manage the sound level.
    ex. To stop waking up my children every time there is some work on the highway

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Indicate Bridge height

I wish to see a new feature in waze: to process an itinerary according to height bridge limit .
    Using the application truck drivers will input their own parameters which will be used to avoid damage to vehicle.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. RV Feature

RV routes showing bridge heights, narrow roads etc. When you pick vehicle user enters height, width weight, type of RV (drivable or pulling a trailer) etc.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bring back waze on top option

Enable the option waze on top

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make Yoda a special voice option

Add Yodas voice as a option to get your directions from

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be nice to just disable the Search bar from view for regular driving when there is no active Waze navigation going on.

yes, I can confirm that the Search bar does indeed disappear from the view when actively navigating. However the issue is that it blocks the view at the bottom when you are just driving normally around when you don't need any navigation and you know where you are going, and you are just contributing the real-time data of the current traffic conditions and you can provide user-submitted reports along the way. It would be nice to just disable the Search bar from view for regular driving when there is no active Waze navigation going on. Thank you for your consideration.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add caravan With Speed limit as Car option

I am Driving a caravan With speed Limit 80 or 100 km/h. Would be great to have this as option as well. Maybe as well to take care on the wight and the high of the caravan.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Yards not feet in UK (metres would be acceptable)

Please think about an option to have yards (not feet) as distances. So in UK = Miles + yards (or even Miles + metres).

We do not think of using feet over long distances!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Mode scooter 50cm3

Bonjour,

Est-il possible de développer un mode pour les scooters 50cm3 ?
    Waze d'indique de prendre des routes non approprié pour les véhicules de mon gabarit et je doit faire plusieurs détours.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Kanye West Voice

Kanye giving driving directions would be cool

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Historic vehicles

I love using this app. I drive a classic campervan and it works really well, except for the journey times. It would be great if you could adjust the top speed in someway. Although legally I can drive at 70mph, in reality I rarely get past 50.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Waze à velo ?

Bonjour, j'utilise tous les jours WAZE pour mes parcours à vélo. C'est très pratique, MERCI.
    Mais, le véhicule VÉLO n'est pas référencé dans les paramètres véhicule. Dommage !
    À chaque fois que j'utilise une piste cyclable, j'ai systématiquement un rappel pour rejoindre la route la plus proche alors que le chemin utilisé apparaît bien sur la carte sans aucun problème ( chemin de halage le long d'un canal, voie cycliste le long d'une rivière, chemin en forêt,...).
    Ce serait vraiment le + indéniable pour tout automobiliste lorsqu'il devient cycliste.
    Là, vos programmateurs peuvent améliorer cela. Par avance, je les en…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Funny avatars "pack"

The idea :
    Pack of avatars who look like cat , or dogs, or bugs, birds too, and a lot of others based on actual emotions of avatars.
    Each pack is specific to choisen thème.
    Exemple, in pack "cat" : many differents cats with differents émotions.
    Can be free or buyable (as you want, but not too expansive plz ;) )
    I think lot of people should enjoy it

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Give us back cat avatar plz

New version still not have cat avatar on list, and lot of us like this, so please, give us back , maybe a little bit reworked, with smile, or other humor, and why not a lot of differents cats instead of simple humor avatar.
    Maybe create avatars pack to personnalise ? For me , i'll enjoy buy this option if it appears

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. auto hole detection

using the gyro sensor live data in our phones to scan for extreme road bumps or holes

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Parking lot full

Be able to note that a parking lot was packed at a certain moment. This should not affect the road rerouting. It would be great to note if a parking lot has ample spots available so we can choose what trailhead, natural area, mall area, or whatever to go to

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 201 202
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base