Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. WazeCoin, the NFT of Waze

I'd like to share with you an idea I recently had to try to increase Waze user engagement with the app. Launch an NFT that will be linked to the points that are fetched in the app.
    First, we have to understand what an NFT (Non fungible Token) is: A non-fungible token is a special type of cryptographic token that represents something unique. Unlike cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and many other utility tokens, NFTs are not mutually interchangeable. A fungible item, such as money, can be exchanged for another.
    So it would be to create a currency, which would be linked…

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hazard- Fire

Please add Fire as a road hazard. This is not only a traffic hazard but a safety hazard. Letting drivers know that there is a roadside fire will allow them to seek an alternate route before they are stuck in a traffic jam or worse, getting in first responders way.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Special Diesel (Power/Pulse)

Can't select other type of Diesel. Only one in choice.
    I am use only Special diesel on the few Gas Station.
    Not all Stations has Special Diesel like Power/Pulse and etc.
    In this case I see all Stations that can't help me and can't find Stations that I need

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Sending changes on map directly from waze app

That will be great, when I could send map update directly from app. i.e When I'm riding with waze and there is roadworks with closed road. There should be possibility to put information about closed road, and new driving directions should take it into account.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. You must add toll police

To add icon on the map for toll passes police where it's necessary.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Remove or Disable Swipe for Carpool

It is VERY annoying when I accidentally swipe on my screeen and the Carpool option appears with the Drive or Ride options. I might even argue dangerous because getting out of it requires more thought than needed.

So, adding the ability to turn that off completely would be awesome.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Speed Limit Icon - left or right side display

Hi Team,
    Ability to select either left or right side screen display.
    For those drivers that are right hand side drive having this on bottom left isn’t practical.

Also ability to increase size of display

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Traffic volume (number of vehicles) per road segment per 5-min interval

It would be great to have a real time information about the number of vehicles that pass through a given location (sensor measuring this info) or through a road segment in five-minute time intervals. Such sampling will give an excellent snapshot of the current status, which is valued by anyone on the road. Especially relevant for city centres but also major highways/freeways.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Support more than 4 petrol types

Please add supports for more than 4 fuel types in app. We need a way to find out prises or find stations not only for wide used benzine types in our country, but with specific gasoline types too. E.g. 98, 100, natural gas or electric

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. שיבוב שמות

שלום רב
    אחריי ששניתם את הקריין המנתב אני נתקל בהמון ...אבל המון שיבושים של שמות מקומות שממש בא לצעוק !!! אני מדבר עם הרבה נהגים וכולם מסכימים איתי !!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow users to input height, weight & length

I have a 5th wheel RV that is 13’5” tall & 40’ long. Would love to have option to input my vehicle specs, which would then route me based on road restrictions (height, weight & length)!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Satisfaction Surveys

Try not sending satisfaction surveys before you've actually responded

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Differentiate between HOV(High Occupancy Vehicle) and an HOT (High Occupancy Toll) lanes.

In metropolitan Atlanta, the Georgia D.O.T. has been transforming HOV lanes to HOT Toll lanes, which will cause you to face a traffic ticket in the mail for $150, if you do not have a valid Georgia Peach (Toll paying) Pass, or a similar pass from select other states. The State of Georgia has plans to expand the program in other metropolitan regions as well as other freeways in the Atlanta region. The ability to alert drivers that the HOV Lane ends and a TOLL Lane is replacing it ahead is an important piece of information.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to better specify locations of hazards

Give the wazers, or wazer passengers who nput hazards or lane closures into the system, needs to be more specific, as to which shoulder or which lane is blocked or if it is even in the opposite direction.

Especially in the Major Metropolitan regions, the need to be able to know which shoulder or lane has disabled vehicles or other dangerous objects in them is important. A broke down car on the smaller left shoulder is much more dangerous to traffic than one in the wide right shoulder, or if there is a disabled car or accident blocking the #2…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Road worker alert

Add an alert for workers that are not in construction zones! These are the guys that are outthere close to the edge of the road mowing the grass and picking up trash! They are vulnerable because the only alert for them is usually a sign and they are generally working with nothing between them and traffic.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Public conveniences

Any chance of adding on where there are public conveniences close to your location such as motorway services or public toilets etc.

It would help greatly for those with bladder issues when in a new location or for those with young children who need to find a changing facility quickly.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 226 227
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base