Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Swap the remaining time and distance on the bottom of the display (or make remaining time optional)

I drive an electric car, so remaining distance is important for me, but when I use waze in split screen mode, only the remaining time is visible.
    It would be nice if I wouldn't need to enlarge the screen when I want to see the distance to destination.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Child reminder alert

The Child reminder when activated reminds you to check if you have your child with you but it happens at the end of the journey at which point its probably too late at this point its probably just an alert to tell you you don't have a child anymore. What's the point in having it at the end of the journey?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Child reminder alert

The Child reminder when activated reminds you to check if you have your child with you but it happens at the end of the journey at which point its probably too late at this point its probably just an alert to tell you you don't have a child anymore. What's the point in having it at the end of the journey?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. More than one work

Multiple job locations?? Let's have app add more than one home and one work!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Pedestrian at Crosswalk Warning

I am actually posting this suggestion that was created by the Robotics (FLL) team that I mentor. They are hoping to receive feedback or talk to someone about the feasibility of it. They are looking at a solution that utilizes Bluetooth Beacons at crosswalk locations that aren't at traffic lights. The beacon will broadcast a signal when a pedestrian pushes the button to cross the road at a designated crosswalk (button & beacon on post with crosswalk sign). They would like the app to be able to detect the beacon signal and provide a warning that there is a pedestrian…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. התרעה על מערכת אכיפה אלקטרונית באדום לבן לאחר עצירה ושהות של מספר שניות שניתן לקינפוג

התרעה על מערכת אכיפה אלקטרונית באדום לבן לאחר עצירה ושהות של מספר שניות שניתן לקינפוג

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. integrate with Beeline Moto

there is a great, simple, navigation device for motorbikes called Beeline Moto - https://beeline.co/pages/beeline-moto - it would be awesome if the Waze team would work with them to make Waze the default map/navigation solution for their client, and incorporate a simple way to use the buttons/screen on the device to send reports back while riding (wearing gloves I can't tap the phone screen to report something, but tapping a button on the Beeline Device could step through a reporting wizard quickly and easily)...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Punto de origen distante al real

Casi todos los USUARIOS ponen un punto de origen diferente al real porque ya se dieron cuenta que aunque el conductor lo actualice y estipule el correcto, ya tienen el costo más bajo.

Estoy considerando si continúo o no haciendo carpool porque no me agrada tener que recoger a 700 u 800 mts de diferencia del punto inicial. CUIDEN ESO

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make the selected amount of traffic delay visible

When reporting traffic delays, one can select from “Moderate,” “Heavy,” or “Standstill.” Unfortunately, when the box is selected it changes color from really dark gray to black. In bright conditions it is impossible to tell which box is selected. Put a white line around it or have it change to a completely different color.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Put “thanks” and “not there” buttons FURTHER APART for road safety. I have touched the wrong one more than once (using CarPlay).

In CarPlay the choices are too close together ... I have missed more than once because I prefer to keep my eyes on the road.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make the app work

I love the app, I love the information that it gives, but its really hard to use it when the app never works. I've been in many different places to try to get it to work. It never does, it always says that Waze can't find a route. How are you gonna be a GPS app if your app can't find a route to any place that I am typing in?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Delete and Not Helpful Button

Add a delete and not helpful button to reported items.

Currently the only time I have found you can delete a reported item is when you are alerted to said report. I feel it would be a good addition to add a delete and not helpful option to all reports. Meaning, when you touch a report to open it; you not only find the ability to add comments and give a thumbs up, but also a tab to delete/remove and also possibly one to say it was not helpful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Report and block dangerous routes

I absolutely love your products, however there’s a major flaw in that you direct users through extremely dangerous areas in South Africa. This includes a well known Johannesburg hijack and robbery hotspot and yet I can’t report it nor block it on my route.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Mirrorlink

Well, I know that Waze works great with Android Auto or Apple Car Play, but still now, too many car audio systems and too many car producer, still use Mirrorlink, due to a simple thing: If i gave you Android or IOS support, i can't sell you built in slow and ugly navigation system at 1000$ as optional in your car.

I'm not a programmer and i don't know how exactly do it.. But Mirrorlink certifications and Api's are totally FREE like CCC certification, i've readed guides about it, and i don't think il could be so complicated for you…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Walking app

Develop a walking app

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. ME PAGUEM!

Pelo amor de Deus, me ajudem: estou fazendo diversos contatos sobre os R$ 138 reais de Outubro não depositados em minha conta e só me mandam a mensagem automática que até o dia 15 será depositado. Mas já se passou o 15/NOV e não recebi. Terei que acionar judicialmente o Waze por causa de 138 reais?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. IL SERAIT BIEN D'AVOIR DES CARNETS D'ADRESSE DIFFÉRENT 1 POUR LE TRAVAIL PUIS L'AUTRE PERSONNEL IL SERAIT PLUS FACILE

IL SERAIT BIEN D'AVOIR DES CARNETS D'ADRESSE DIFFÉRENT 1 POUR LE TRAVAIL PUIS L'AUTRE PERSONNEL IL SERAIT PLUS FACILE

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. parqueadero

Que genial sera que al igual que en las gasolineras se muestra el valor del galón y donde se encuentra el más económico, seria genial poder ver el tema de los parqueaderos con precios.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 189 190
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base