Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!

• There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones. If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, data, or other information you provide to Waze or its Google affiliates ("Waze") relating to Google products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is separate from and not part of your personal data.
  • Waze may use any Feedback without restriction to develop and improve Waze’s current or future products and services.
  • You agree that you will not disclose to Waze any third-party information in your Feedback that you are otherwise obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze and its affiliates to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with the Waze Privacy Policy (https://www.waze.com/legal/privacy). Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback. Please note that providing your name is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your Feedback only as long as it didn't receive any reactions from other users. However, you can delete your name and provide your Feedback as anonymous user at any time. You may also delete your comments and upvotes at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Gas prices

Unable to update gas prices now. When I try to update gas prices it says I’m a baby Wazer. So now Waze you’ll rather have inaccurate prices posted. Allow everyone to update gas prices.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may know, Waze displays gas prices in many parts of the world. For more accurate prices, choose your gas type under Settings > Gas stations.

2. Switch Moto/Car mode based on bluetooth setup

I use Waze with my car and my scooter and often I forgot to switch on moto mode and it is hard to switch when I wear my glove. It would be great to be able to switch automatically the mode based on my bluetooth setup or at least have an api to do this with tasker.
    Thanks a lot

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. we require the vehicle restriction by license plate for Lima Peru.

Please, we require the vehicle restriction by license plate for Lima Peru. Initially the restriction is for days of the week and at special

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may know, Waze already takes license plate restrictions into account, in many parts of the world. To enable this feature, add your license plate details under Settings > Car details > License plate.

4. Love your app With kids left in hot cars can you or do youhave an option when parking your car to ask are your kids safelybout of the car

Message to remind people to check and make sure no child left in the back seat when locking the car and/or parking

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may already know, Waze is now integrated with several audio apps including Spotify, Deezer, TuneIn, iHeart Radio, Pandora and more. Just go to Settings > Audio Player and pick your favorite app.

6. MY BUSINESS IS AT THE WRONG ADDRESS. MAD LAVENDER FARM is NOT in Ewing. It is at 452 County Road 579, Milford, NJ 08848. I can't fix this.

Mad Lavender Farm is NOT in Ewing. My customers are going MILES out of their way. I tried to fix it and I can't. Please FIX it. Mad Lavender Farm is at only ONE location: 452 County Road 579, Milford, NJ 08848
    THANK YOU.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Waze android auto

There needs to be a way to use Waze on car stereos with Android auto WITHOUT forcing you to use the stereo as a Bluetooth device to answer the phone. I like the sound of my Headset better than the radio sound for calls.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion!
    As you may know, Waze is already supported on Android Auto. Stay tuned for more feature updates on Waze’s social pages on Facebook and Instagram

8. Kindly correct an address

Hi Waze,

Kindly correct the address for Nurture Newlands Hospital to:

Nurture Newlands Hospital

Address: 5th floor, Ssisa Building, Boundary Rd, Newlands, Cape Town, 7700, South Africa

It's currently incorrect on Waze and is directing patients to the incorrect location?

Warm Regards,

Nurture Newlands Hospital, Cape Town, South Africa

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Get cookie monster's voice back!

Get cookie monster's voice back!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Great news! Cookie Monster is back and he’s here to stay.

Cookie Monster’s voice is only available in the US, due to the voice rights. To see which voices are available in your location, follow these steps:
    1. Tap the magnifying glass at the bottom left
    2. Tap the cog at the top left
    3. Tap Voice & sound
    4. Under Voice directions, tap to select a voice

Happy cruising!

10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Wrong address on your map!

Dear Waze
    My address is wrong posted on your map!
    Please correct it!
    Bucharest, Romania - Calea Ferentari no 12, bl 123 is on the Main Street and not in the back side of the building 123! Please correct! Thank you, a Waze Follower

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Cookie Monster bring him back, Please!!!

Please bring Cookie Monster back!!! He makes travel so enjoyable for 2 old people!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great news! Cookie Monster is back and he’s here to stay.

Cookie Monster’s voice is only available in the US, due to the voice rights. To see which voices are available in your location, follow these steps:
    1. Tap the magnifying glass at the bottom left
    2. Tap the cog at the top left
    3. Tap Voice & sound
    4. Under Voice directions, tap to select a voice

Happy cruising!

14. Address change

Hello!
    I wasn't sure where to contact about this issue. Top Buttons, Inc. is listed on your app with our old address. I was hoping to update it. The address should be 236 N. Kentucky Ave, Lakeland, FL 33801. Thank you for your help in this matter!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. compass

Be great to see a compass of some kind on the Waze GPS map page when driving..

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

By default compass is displayed on screen tap.
    To always show it go to Settings – Map display – Quick access – Always show. In Map display settings it is also possible to lock North.

16. Compass and street name missing

I love your GPS Navigation. Would you please add compass on the corner of the screen with showing the current street name under it.
    thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Available on Android phones and iPhones.
    By default compass is displayed on screen tap.
    To always show it go to Settings – Map display – Quick access – Always show. In Map display settings it is also possible to lock North.

17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Lane change is a must like Garmin does

Lane indicator is a must like Garmin do

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. always before a fork or road pre-selection, ie when you have to keep right with 2 parallel roads, it is ideal to mark the lane with flashin

always before a fork or road pre-selection, ie when you have to keep right with 2 parallel roads, it is ideal to mark the lane with flashing yellow so as not to create confusion on highways with two parallel lanes and you do not realize which you follow it because both are blue and it is difficult to drive and you will notice after 2 lanes having the same color that you have to follow.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please bring back the "keeping Waze on top feature"

Please bring back the "keeping Waze on top feature"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here