Use this forum to vote on and add ideas to improve Waze.

HUD Mode

The app needs a HUD mode option.
Waze is by far the best navigation app around at the moment but is missing a HUD mode to make it safer to use on the road.

1,725 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
John Hatton shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

129 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Nikolaos Beratlis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What do you mean by HUD mode? A simple mirroring of the existing app or mirroring plus changing the way the information is displayed?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Without A HUD option, I just cannot chance using Waze any longer. I'm just sorry I paid for the premium version of a developer who isn't listening to their customers. Lesson learned.

• Richard Klop commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

come on isn't it about time that you make this HUD compliant, so we can use this while driving safely

• Pablo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why isn‘t any waze developer answering to this request?
    Seems like the community really want‘s it.
    Please give us a HUD mode or at least a mirror button.

I was given a HUD display glass for my car and I want to use WAZE as other apps aren't anywhere near as good. Unfortunately I'm back to using inferior apps if I want to use my ever so handy HUD. WAZE... Make this happen.

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wouldn't think that you'd even have to change the underlying code to start with, just mirror the screen and have done with it.
    That would be better then what we have at the moment.

Paul

Very important feature. A pity if I have to Switch WAZE for another application because I waze is the best nav. app. around/

AGREED, HUD mode is a plus. Why is waze missing this????? just found an android app that has it hudway go. But i really want it on waze.

Waze is the best but it would be really nice if it worked with HUD. I would really like to get a HUD display but I won't until Waze supports it.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base