Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The new narration

Hello waze team, good morning.
    We know that the crisis awakens creativity in the mind of those who feel trapped and having debts to pay. I was on my way to the inner city of piracicaba in SP, accompanied by a friend who directed the waze-oriented application. It was then that I noticed how much the voice that narrated the path bothered me, a formal and feminine voice that left made the route not comfortable. From this I had the idea to improve the application by creating more voice options that fit the profile of each user: versions of praise…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. שלום רב,שמי אולג ואני אחד ממנהלי אבא פגום שורדים היחד. יש כיום לא מעט משתמשים בקבוצה ש ואחד הרעיונות שאלה לנו זה להוציא אייקון של הקבוצה שלנ

שלום רב,שמי אולג ואני אחד ממנהלי אבא פגום שורדים היחד. יש כיום לא מעט משתמשים בקבוצה ש ואחד הרעיונות שאלה לנו זה להוציא אייקון של הקבוצה שלנ

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. התראה על מפגע

שלום,
    התראות במסלול הנסיעה(תאונה/חפץ על הכביש וכו׳..)
    רצוי לשדרג את ההתראה ולדעת באיזה צד בנתיב המפגע, כך התנועה יכולה לווסת את עצמה לצד הבטוח יותר.
    תודה, איל

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. locked road problems

On the map edit page, if the chosen road is locked, add a text box to enter a problem with that road.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 오피쓰 이천OP 이천오피 이천건마 이천휴게텔 이천키스방 이천마사지

이천OP . 제가한달 전부터 이천오피 못이 박히게 말한것도 오피쓰 사이트 주소 https://www.opss3.com 이천이천이천이천이천 이천건마 잊어버리고 또 이천휴게텔 ㅎ 그냥 '엄마가 이천키스방 엄마가 나한테 '서운하게 이천마사지 말을 듣고싶어 이렇게 긴 글 다른 사이트 https://anamopss586.postype.com/ 여자친구는 덕후 심각하니까 산본오피 20대 후반의 1살차이 연상연하 커플이고... 강서건마 만났음 여자친구가 뮤지컬을 안암휴게텔 알고 있었는데 얼마전에 노원키스방 알게 되었음 같은 양산마사지 1주일 내내보고 배우 선릉안마 기다려서 사진찍고 퇴근할때까지 여주op 사진찍고 인사하고 그런게 한달중에 80~90%정도인있음 사진찍고 싶어서 몇백만원주고 카메라사고 블로그에 이런저런 주저리주저리 덕후기질 다분한 글을 적어놨음 " xx내 지갑은 당신꺼 >_< " "그렇게 싱그럽게 웃으면 나는 ♡" 막 이런거 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 이런건 나 만나기 전에행동이니까...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. allow user to change there vehicle so other see if on there map as a hazard, like a blinking motor cycle on others maps

allow user to change there vehicle so other see it on there map as a hazard, like a blinking motor cycle on others maps. That way when I drive up to a motorcycle at night a see this blinking bike on my screen and start to look for it on the road before I get to it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Dangerous route

My neighborhood is located just off on Highway 17, the main artery connecting silicon valley to the beaches of Santa Cruz County. And when beach traffic backs up on summer evenings, your app routes thousands of cars off Highway 17, and through Glenwood Drive and Glenwood Cutoff as a short cut. However, it is hardly a shortcut. Because when the drivers get to the end of Glenwood Drive or Glenwood Cutoff the have to make a left hand turn across heavy traffic traveling approximately 60 mph. It is not for the faint of heart and very often during the summer…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Cloverleaf Exit

When exiting a highway, the white arrow in top-left of app give left or right exit direction. Don't see why a circular arrow couldn't be there for left or right "cloverleaf" exit. Knowing this lets you know if you're taking the first or second exit.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Can I help you develop a truck version?

Can I help you develop a truck version?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. HERE'S A SUGGESTION! STOP SENDING TRAFFIC NEAR A SCHOOL!!! KIDS NEED TO FEEL SAFE WHEN WALKING TO SCHOOL AND NOT WORRY ABOUT DRIVERS SPEED!

HERE'S A SUGGESTION! STOP SENDING TRAFFIC NEAR A SCHOOL!!! KIDS NEED TO FEEL SAFE WHEN WALKING TO SCHOOL AND NOT WORRY ABOUT DRIVERS SPEEDING BY AND NOT STOPPING AT A STOP SIGN!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. afficher les parkings handicapés

afficher les parkings handicapés

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Update map

There are no speed cameras or red light cameras in Cleveland. They got voted out a year or two ago. Please remove them from the map. Also, just because there are cones on the side of the road does not mean road works head. There is always construction but when I try to make X it out it never goes away, its all ways saying road works when it's just normal conditions with some barrels lined up off to side (i-77 and i-480) area.

--
    Trevor Stewart

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Radar de fotomultas

Radar de fotomultas en la calle CHACABUCO al 1100, Villa Rosa, partido de Pilar, Buenos Aires, Argentina

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a feature that indicates the structurally deficient bridges on your route. Here is link to bridges

Add a feature that would indicated the structurally deficient bridges on your route. Here is the link http://www.saveourbridges.com/new/map.php

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please map the highway on the north coast of Jakarta-Semarang-Surabaya right now! Thank you...!

Please map the highway on the north coast of Jakarta-Semarang-Surabaya right now! Thank you...!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 443 --> 1

When you are driving on the 443 from Jerusalem to Tel Aviv, there is a fork in the road where the 443 becomes the 1 if you continue straight/left and if you take the right fork, then you continue on the 443. There is no indication on waze to stay to the left or that the road is becoming the 1, and so I see people confused not knowing if they should take the right fork since that is how you continue on the 443. Additionally, the road map shows the correct path (i.e. the left fork) going towards the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Report rerouting

Is this a way to stop Waze from rerouting a stream of traffic through a small neighborhood street?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base