Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. You could add the option Computers in the category Shops and Services?

You could add the option Computers in the category Shops and Services?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze Map Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hidden Radar (moveable)

In Brazil, we can face some "hidden" radars. It's moveable but it is placed in he same points. So it´s interesting to give us an option to inform this kind of radar (not only, speed, light traffic or fake).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Inserting as spindle and ditch locations, which has a reduction purpose

Consider the possibility of inserting spindle and ditch locations, which has a reduction purpose of the vehicle speeds, however, due to the lack of proper signaling or recklessness of some drivers braking just above the spine, they increase The risk of accidents, with a possibility for users contributes, such as making information on accidents, holes, works, etc., a possible driving very very safe!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Waze to have FLOOD reporting feature to help us report and avoid any flooded areas and help prepare everyone

Waze to have FLOOD reporting feature to help us report and avoid any flooded areas and help prepare everyone such as parents coming home from work, parents fetching their children when classes have been suspended, rescuers who need to go to certain flooded areas, drivers to help report flooded areas for fellow drivers to be kept aware and for safety purposes. I hope this feature can be added. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Use different color besides gray indicating accidents. Blends in too much with map

Personally, I think the gray dots representing accidents blends in too well with the map. Another color that stands out should be used. Maybe black?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. שלום,

שלום,
    אני מציע להוסיף כפתור במסך הראשי שנקרא ״הגבלת מהירות״ כלומר לכל משתמש תהיה אופציית בחירה להגבלת מהירות בהתאם לכביש בו הוא נוהג.
    בעת מעבר על המהירות שהוגדרה יושמע צפצוף או הנחחיה קולית המורה על מהירות הנסיעה שהוגדרה מראש.
    אשמח אם בעתיד יהיה ניתן להשתמש באופצייה זו.
    בהצלחה....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. שלום חברים יקרים, יש לי תלונה מאד חשובה ואשמח לתגובתכם

ובכן, מדובר ברחוב אלנבי בתל אביב בצהרי יום שישי בכל שבוע. התמרור בכניסה לרחוב נניח מדרך בגין לכיוון צפון אומר שהכניסה לרכב פרטי אסורה עד השעה 16.00 וההנחיות של וויז מכניסות את הרכבים כבר מהשעה 14.00. היות והרחוב מרושת מצלמות מה שמוצהר בשילוט, רכבים "זוכים" לקבל דוחות בגובה 500 שקל מה שגם אני קיבלתי ולא הייתי עושה את המחקר המתועד שעשיתי לולא היה כך. אני לא מוצא בשום מקום את כתובת המייל שלכם כדי לצרף לכם תמונות והקלטות שעשיתי כדי להוכיח לכם את הטענות שלי. אשמח לקבל תגובתכם במייל כדי שאוכל לגרום לכם להבין את המתרחש ולתקן את המעוות.בברכה, משה…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Update incorrect map information easily??!

So basically everytime i am facing a turn that is temporarely not allowed i try to report it but Waze gets back to me by email requesting more feedback. The link they are sending hours later to complete the feedback doesnt even work lol. So Waze why NOT simply give us the space to send additional information at the same time we try to report this issue????! Like whats the point of reporting an issue in the 1st place if you arent going to rectify the map accordingly before the next day when that turn may by then in fact…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Re-enable addition of red light cameras

The county I live in has installed new red light cameras on one of the parkways that runs through it. This parkway has a number of at-grade crossings, thus the installation of the red light cameras. I would have outlined/identified these cameras if I were able to, so as to warn others of their existence. Unfortunately, it seems that this option has been removed. Please bring it back so I may warn others of these cameras. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Retroalimentación para usuarios.

Saludos.
    Considero interesante la posibilidad de comunicar a los usuarios que agregan lugares, fotos y sugerencias, el poder poner en su conocimiento la razón por la cual el editor no aprobó su su lugar, foto o sugerencia.
    Gracias

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Directing to the wrong place

It's directing peolple to the rear of our building. needs to be the front. Customers can't get in the back. this is hurting our business. Trying to get it corrected before it becomes a legal issue. 1821 Rutherford lane, austin, Tx. 78734

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze Map Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow turns to have names

It is already the case that we give ramps names based on the destinations indicated for them on the Big Green Signs. However, such signs also exist for at-grade intersections, and it would be nice to allow these to be given as verbal guidance. It is not uncommon in some areas for these navigational directions to be far more prominent than signs for the name of the road itself, which would mean allowing Waze to say them would be a big help for drivers.. This could be implemented by allowing editors to give names to specific turns.

For example, the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Provide a Level 5 Map Editer Contact so interstate/highway changes can be verified and corrected faster.

I travel the interstate (I-75) EVERY day. I see two map issues that have NOT been corrected (one for over three months and an exit has been moved for weeks). I can't edit anything to do with an interstate . . . I get that . . . BUT GIVE ME A WAY TO INFORM SOMEONE WHO CAN !!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze Map Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Gépjármű kategóriák szétválasztása

Számos ponton nem mindegy hogy milyen gépjárművel haladunk.
    Nem ugyanaz a szabályok érvényesek személyautóra, kamionra , buszra.
    Ki lehessen választani hogy én mivel megyek és annak megfelelően navigál. Most ez csak személyautóra működik, pedig nagyon sok kamionos használja.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. שלום רב. אנו חברת קרטינה טיוי. משרדנו ברחוב המלאכה 39 בחולון. נבקש לשנות את שם העסק כפי שמופיע במפה ל - Kartina TV

שלום רב. אנו חברת קרטינה טיוי. משרדנו ברחוב המלאכה 39 בחולון. נבקש לשנות
    Kartina TV - את שם העסק כפי שמופיע במפה ל

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Dommage que l'on ne puisse pas suivre un ETA depuis la carte sur le Web !

Lors que l'on va sur le carte (sur le site Web), il n'est pas possible de suivre un Wazer avec son ETA, même en étant connecté. C'est dommage.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. favorites exits

I do a 1200 mile round trip once a month. I would like to save the directions and be able to tap the screen to mark my favorite exits with the best bathrooms, food, and coffee.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hebrew streets and Locations names.

Hi,
    The Hebrew pronunciation many street and location names is wrong. Some are just funny and quite a few are simply unrecognizable.
    I respectfully suggest that the whole file of Hebrew names will be rechecked by some one who knows the difference.

One case in point is calling the name "NESHER" as "NASHAR".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Suggest adding info on bumps designed to reduce speed. They could be annoying for the ride. An option of a route with less bumps may be usef

Bumps designed to reduce sooed are anuisance to the ride, and can damage low cars. Mapping them and taking into consideration as an option for drivers can be very useful. You ciuld ask oeople to report for points

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add Camera Type 'Other'

Add Camera Type 'Other' please.
    Waze displays a speed camera which is only a vehicle length measuring camera array. It is not a speed trap, there are no mandatory signs warning of a speed camera. This camera array (2 cameras offset at 90 degrees) are to capture vehicles over 7.5m in length just before a series of hairpin bends.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base