Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!

• There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones. If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, data, or other information you provide to Waze or its Google affiliates ("Waze") relating to Google products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is separate from and not part of your personal data.
  • Waze may use any Feedback without restriction to develop and improve Waze’s current or future products and services.
  • You agree that you will not disclose to Waze any third-party information in your Feedback that you are otherwise obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze and its affiliates to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with the Waze Privacy Policy (https://www.waze.com/legal/privacy). Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback. Please note that providing your name is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your Feedback only as long as it didn't receive any reactions from other users. However, you can delete your name and provide your Feedback as anonymous user at any time. You may also delete your comments and upvotes at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Marking a road as closed for a period of time?

I know that a road (major thoroughfare) is going to be closed starting in January. It is going to be closed for as long as a year for bridge repairs. Is there any way to mark it as closed??

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. To allow point choice from previous travel to input closures, hazards etc. when poor service hindered ability to add incidents earlier. Exa

To allow point choice from previous travel to input closures, hazards etc. when poor service hindered ability to add incidents earlier.

Example: mountain road closure - unable to add road closure because of poor service until at the base of the mountain.

Solution - for similar situations, manual point input, choose location in order to provide more accurate reporting where long back roads and mountains roads particularly after and during storms are more accurately updated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Krol Farm Road, Rocky Hill, CT 06067 is wrongly mentioned as Krol Farm Drive, Rocky Hill, CT 06067

Krol Farm Road, Rocky Hill, CT 06067 is wrongly mentioned as Krol Farm Drive, Rocky Hill, CT 06067

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Krol Farm Road, Rocky Hill, CT 06067 is wrongly mentioned as Krol Farm Drive, Rocky Hill, CT 06067

Krol Farm Road, Rocky Hill, CT 06067 is wrongly mentioned as Krol Farm Drive, Rocky Hill, CT 06067

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Padaria / Panificadora

Editar a opção PADARIA e colocar Padaria / Panificadora, pois a palavra "padaria" não é muito usado na Língua Portuguesa

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Salão de Beleza / Barbearia

Salão de Beleza / Barbearia é uma boa opção para os editores no waze, nao existe esta opção.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Empresa

Dou a sugestão Empresa pois é genérico e ajuda a identificar e adicionar na edição no waze

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Prédio Comercial

Sugestão para adicionar Prédio Comercial pois existem no Brasil

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Condomínio de Prédio

Sugestão para adicionar Condomínio de Prédio pois existem no Brasil

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. אפשרות להצעת שינויים על דרכים נעולות

להוסיף אפשרות בעריכת המפה לשלוח הצעות לשינויים נעולים. שתהיה האפשרות לשלוח הצעה לשינוי דרכים נעולות עקב רמה נמוכה
    ואם אפשר בבקשה להסביר בצורה יותר טובה איך עולים שלבים, כמה נקודות כל שלב, ואפשרויות לעלות שלבים מהר לרציניים

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. שלום וייז, הרעיון שלי הוא לאפשר להציע תיקון להוראות הדרך גם כאשר אני כבר לא נמצא במקום - קשה לתקשר בזמן נסיעה.

אתמול הייתי בגבעת שמואל וסיוון אמרה לי לפנות אל "חיים לנדאו", אבל על שלט הרחוב כתוב "חיים ביאליק". מי צודק? דני

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Putnam street in Elba Alabama is misspelled. Your map has it as Putman street. Putnam is correct. Herby McCall elbacity2@troycable.net

Misspelled street name. Putnam street in Elba Alabama is misspelled as Putman Street. Please correct

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Color-coded according to speed in editor

A feature that had been good when you are editing speed limits would be to go into a "Edit mode for the speed limit" just as the house number.
    That all roads would be color-coded according to speed. and roads with no speed would be gray, so you can easily see which roads have the limitation and which have not.

Another thing that would be great is that you can put limits whereever on the road and not just at a crossing. Again, just as the house number.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make it possible in editor to mark where the main lobby is for businesses

It would be awesome if we could have the ability to mark where the front/main lobby is for business, such as hotels and hospitals. As a delivery driver, I have a hard time for finding entrances to business in strip malls as well, so being able to mark them would not only help delivery drivers, but everyone else as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I am missing business options

on the locations I am able to add places like Fitness Gyms, car dealers, etc. to it.

But there is no option yet for health businesses like doctors, pyhsicians, chiropractors, dentists, etc.

In Google Map you can find businesses there, this feature is missing in Waze. This would be a great PLUS for Waze vs. other map or navigation applications.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Jalan 51A/221 lead to a dead end

Report map not updated : Jalan 51A/221 lead to dead end and can't go to Federal highway because Naza World block it to become its own parking compound. Please update.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Edit home location

You should be able to edit the information around your home city. I for one never have waze on when driving around my home town because I don't need it. I have more ability to edit roads in towns that I visit than I do for the town that I work for the city government making public safety maps for!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I

I live on Rua Marieta, Jardim Paulista, 01442-010, Sao Paulo, a 100 meter long, 6 meters wide street in a quiet neighborhood. After Waze, kids stopped playing in the streets and there are traffic jams all day long. Quality of life for residents has deteriorated considerably. Please stop suggesting this street.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Sélection des infos à partager

Meilleur contraste entre les différentes informations possibles à envoyer aux autres utilisateurs quand celle-ci est sélectionnée (quand on conduit, ce n'est pas visible du premier coup d'œil si on a sélectionné le bon ralentissement par exemple ou la police visible )

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base