Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

136 results found

1. תידלוק בגפ"מ באפליקציה לרכב ממונע גז בישראל

שלום, פונה אליכם בעניין חיפוש וניווט לחנות התידלוק גפ''מ לרכב ממונע גז באפליקציה,
    הבעיה: תחנות ומחירים לא מעודכנים של מחיר הגז, (חנות שמעודכן שיש בהם גז ואין בהם בכלל תידלוק בגז,) הבא הוא
    :
    אנשים מתדלקים בתחנה רואים מחיר זול של אוריאה בטוחים ומעדכנים שיש גפ''מ בתחנה, למרות שאין!
    הפתרון המוצע:
    למחוק את כל התחנות הרכיבים, ולעדכן את המידע,
    לנעול את האופציה של הוספת תחנות, בכפוף לאנשים מסויימים בלבד (מנהלי אזור/מעדכנים מפות וכו')
    הוספת שאלה על עידכון מחיר הגז בתחנות האם מדובר בוודאות בגפ''מ ולא באוריאה. , אני רוצה לעזור
    לנושא הזה
    למענה מהיר ולתיקון
    תודה.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Adding "Storage" as a category for locations/businesses

There is currently no "storage" category for facilities that are built for people to, well, store items. Places such as Self Storages and warehouses. Currently, I've been saving them as "other." I want to propose this category addition not just for easier mapping, but easier searching for Waze drivers.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Would be nice to be able to sort, categorize saved destinations by state and city.

Would be nice to be able to sort, categorize saved destinations by state and city.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Unable to fill search field from result

When typing an address for a search it shows autocomplete results which are perfect but if you want to extend one of the search results in the search field then not possible. So there must be an option with each item in searched list to get the result and fill in the search box so later can add more in it. At the moment it’s downright annoying.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Working hours for Places in search results

Please, consider adding working hours for places in search results. It would be very convenient to see at glance which places are open and which are closed and decide where to navigate. It won't be necessary to check each place separately if it is working or not. This is even more more important in the light of adding EV charging stations, many of which aren't open always.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Seria ótimo se o app tivesse uma atualização que informasse os postos de combustíveis que têm GNV, pois muitos motoristas (pelo menos no Bra

Seria ótimo se o app tivesse uma atualização que informasse os postos de combustíveis que têm GNV, pois muitos motoristas (pelo menos no Brasil) têm carros movidos a gás.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add a Plan a Drive button directly from search results

It’s annoying to have to go out of the search and press plan a drive only for it to ask you to search for where you’re going again. When searching for a location to drive to normally and then viewing the route options it would be useful to have a ‘plan a drive button’ on each option that then takes you straight to the arrive by/leave by page with the destination programmed

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Colorize favorite search results

Favorites have a grey star icon in results. For me this is almost unnoticeable and confuses me for a while every time.

Using a different color or background color for favorites in search results would make it much clearer for me and easier to use.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Where you'll be along route at a certain time

I'm on a 34 hour road trip currently and it occurred to me that it would be nice to see where exactly along the route we'll be at a certain time. For example, I just drank a coffee and need to find a bathroom 1.5 hours away. A sliding scale to select that time frame and see what destinations are around would be great!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Location vs route in search

It's super annoying that when I search a location, if I've never navigated to it, I can tap on it to see its info card, where if I have navigated there before, I can only start a route to that location. The only way for me to see the info card is to search and then look around the map for the location I want, if it even finds it, and tap on the map. The listed results should be just locations, unless you've navigated there recently, then show two options, one to route and one to see the info…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. FIX saved places

I have noticed if i have a saved place in recent i cannot search for the saved name.

The only way i can search for the saved name is to remove it from recent places.

Can this be resolved please.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Search certain area

When trying to find a spot on the map, there should be an option to update the search area. Google let us manually update it, and Apple does it automatically. I don't see why Waze users should not have this essential feature for navigating new places. Thank you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The search autofill/sugestions

When trying to navigate to certain place that I don't know the adress to exactly, I'm required to either type in the whole name of the place, or hope the right adress appears.
    So why not sugest what I'm trying to find just like any other navigation/maps work?
    If I type "Apple" It should show me suggestion for either applebee's locations or maybe apple store. Thank you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. To be able to add house numbers with a slash!

Should be able to write unit numbers when searching for an address i.e. '1/23 Fake Street'.
    Currently, Waze doesn't acknowledge the unit number and will show up with only '23 Fake Street'.
    Need to be able to make a search for a destination of a house with a different unit number which might be a few houses down from where Waze ends up directing you to. (if all the units are in a row on the street)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Route options display

Would prefer the option of alternative routes to be displayed after selected routes as previous, the current version only reflected prior to a route being selected and no changes of routes could be made after that, unless to stop the navigation and re-route

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I cannot find my list of Favourites

Where is the list of Favourite fest in the app?!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. "Along route" should be a choice when searching for a point of interest!

Many times while driving I want to find a restaurant, bathroom, gas station, etc. I'll get results, but a) many are already far behind me, and b) the distance is off. How about giving an "Along route" option? Unless the only option is behind me, it is silly that I have to test 4 or 5 choices that move me backwards before I find one that is ahead of me. Waze knows where I am headed and knows where the places are, so that should be the clear and obvious option.

And why can't the distance be correct? Again, Waze…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. BRING BACK THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!

It used to be that if you said "navigate to Walmart" in Android Auto it would show a list of nearby walmarts and you could chose the correct one. Now it just routes you to some random one that is often not even close to the one you intended. It routed me to a Top Golf 8h away once when the one I was trying to get to was 10min. Its like they are trying to get people off the app deleting critical functions.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Enhance the Search Experience: Visualize Nearby Places on Map

Overview:
    Improve the search experience by providing users with a visual representation of nearby places on the map. Currently, when searching for a specific place like McDonald's, the app displays a list of locations with their distances. However, it would be helpful to have the option to view these locations directly on the map, allowing users to assess their proximity to specific streets or areas.
    Benefits:
    Enhanced Decision-Making: Visualizing nearby places on the map provides users with a better understanding of their geographic distribution and allows them to evaluate which location is most convenient based on its proximity to streets…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Cargadores eléctricos

En Costa Rica no aparecen los cargadores eléctricos en los mapas con gusto podría colaborar en la ubicacion de estas estaciones

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base