Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

498 results found

1. Tipo de vehiculo

Llevo por trabajo una furgona pequeñs, en españa esta catalogada como vehiculo mixto y su velocidad maxima limitada a 100km/h, esto da bastante error en cálculos de tiempos.

Los camiones y vehículos con remolque también.
    Además del tipo de vehículo poder poner la velocidad máxima de circulación del vehículo

Gracias.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Accident lane suggestion.

Allow advanced users to notify other wazers what lane an accident is in to avoid further delay.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. CarPlay: Change horizontal confirmation buttons to vertical YES or NO

As a CarPlay user, I find it difficult to accurately hit the horizontal button confirming if it's "Still there". I propose making the buttons a vertical side by side "Yes" and "No" with the question posed above it "Still there?":

Still there?

Yes | No

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow to pin favorites

Allow to pin favorites to be shown always under home and work. I have two different work places and it is impossible to have both and my hom

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Offset turn instruction

Oftentimes at standard, perpendicular intersections, streets dead-end on one side and pick up again on the other side, offset by just a few dozen feet. For simplicity's sake and for routing, we map a lot of these as plain four-way intersections (like an italicized + sign, you could say).

But this can be confusing for drivers, who arrive at the intersection with no special instruction and yet are forced to almost fully turn right or left. The simple four-way mapping style is appropriate when the offset would still allow a car's width to pass through without turning, but when there…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Have an easy to use "manual start/pause" button

It would be helpful to have a "Start now" button. I'll often set my destination while still parked, so the part about navigating out of the parking lot is the app getting confused over and over while I navigate out to the street.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Speed limits ahead

How about an Info of speed limits ahead on cirrent road.
    Why?
    If you travel over Land, you are usually allowed to do 100kmh. At intersections, small villages etc. the speed Limit is usually reduced to 70kmh. If there could be some kind of Information with a speed Limit ahead, about 300 to 500m ahead you could just take you foot of the Gas an let the car roll to safe energy. I Do it regularly on known Routers, if traffic allows it (no one behind me how might be annoyed). With this Methode I m able to have 1…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make it possible to save multiple driver profiles in the app… I’d like to be able to save configurations for different vehicles.

Make it possible to save multiple driver profiles in the app… I’d like to be able to save configurations for different vehicles. For example , I’d like to be able to activate a saved profile that will bring up the settings for one type of vehicle profile I use and if I switch to another vehicle I’d like then to be able to save a new profile and bring up these different profiles when I require.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 5-digit Gas Prices

Colombian gas prices are 5 digits long. Waze only allows to enter 4 digits. Please fix that functionality

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Volume

Allow adjusting volume independent of WAZE announcements. Right now volume of WAZE announcements can only be adjusted ONLY while announcements are being made, which is extremely dangerous to do while driving.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. multiple workplaces

I work at two locations throughout the week. Previous to this job I enjoyed that my work was always easily accessible at the top of the suggestions list. Now that i work at two locations, i wish i still had this option. I currently have them both saved under my favorites, but this requires me to click into the favorites folder, meaning i have to navigate multiple screens rather than having my destination pinned at the top. This simple change would be a major QOL upgrade for any Wazer with multiple workplaces.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Driver Avatars/Icons

Gamification in apps like this can incentivize consumers to increase usage of your app. More frequent users ultimately increases your revenue from advertising and other potential sources. My idea is that you should incorporate a point/coin system that rewards users for driving miles using Waze. These points can then be used to buy avatars and icons in place of the boring arrow that represents the driver. The more points you save up, the cooler avatars you can buy. Potentially, the points can be used for gift cards and other rewards that you may come up with. In the end, this…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Recent Locations (Local Device Data) - Bulk Remove Option

Waze offers the ability to remove Recent Drive History in Bulk, however it leaves Recent Locations on the Local Device.

I do not wish to keep these recent locations as they are of no relevance to my future trips.

Waze only offers the ability to individually delete these records which can be an extremely repetitive task.

Three Dots > Remove > Yes for each Recent Location

I would love to be able to Bulk Remove Recent Locations from the My Waze GUI.

I believe the following options would be a significant improvement:
    - Remove All Recent Locations
    - Swipe Left…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Search bar for Tolls and HOV passes

In the Tolls and HOV passes menu, there are a lot of passes for a while (in the past there were only passes for my country), and I have to scroll through them to find the pass I'm looking for. It is really a lot, I guess for the whole of Europe. It would be beneficial to have a search bar for this menu to be able to filter/search passes.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add “avoid freeways” to drop down menu on map screen.

It would be super useful to have the option to avoid freeway’s using the drop down list instead of having to scroll through all the preferences to find it. Especially once you’ve already started driving, and you want to change routes. It’s much more useful than “avoid ferries” when you live in a big city. I have 3 freeways near my home, and when I need to go just a few miles it always wants to put on a freeway just to have me get off one exit later.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. make an option for mobile speed cameras

make an option for mobile speed cameras, since they are usually just marked as police

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Tagging my saved places in a map view

Tagging my saved places in a map view in addition to the currently existing list view:

✓ The reserved places are shown in a growing list.

✓ Currently the list is sorted alphabetically and I am obliged to remember what the place is called on the map or what name I gave it.

✓ Suggests giving the option to display them also in map view and to choose.
    from her

✓ This will streamline finding the saved place you are looking for.

✓ Good luck

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. multiple profiles

Sometimes, I ride a two-wheeled vehicle (motorcycle) and want to avoid freeways. Other times I drive a 4-wheeled vehicle (car) and mostly take freeways. Would love to be able to group these settings into a profile so that I can switch between different use cases with only one (or two) presses.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. "Add a stop" by default

Hi,
    When I click on "Add a stop", I want to add a stop. I don't want to make a "New drive".
    So "Add a stop" button should be active by default instead of "New drive".
    Screenshot : https://imgur.com/a/6WxCnwZ

Thanks!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 4 votes