Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I drive for a company and make multiple stops every hour...can we put the stops in order and have several stops in memory?

I drive for a company and make multiple stops every hour...can we put the stops in order and have several stops in memory?

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More info in notification text (e.g. ETA, distance to destination, etc.)

A lot of time I have waze in the background and just listen for audio reports of hazards, etc. However, I also like to know my ETA. I think it would be useful to put the ETA, and perhaps other information, in the persistent Android notification. Right now it just says "waze ... return to waze" which isn't really useful. If the ETA were in the notification, I could check it without having to open the app, and then go back to whatever else I was looking at.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A minha ideia é que em vez de aparecer a bandeira do posto no aplicativo, colocar para aparecer o nome do posto. Seria mais fácil.

É que quando colocamos para atualizar os preços dos posto na hora da procura só aparece a bandeira em vez do nome.
    E isso dificulta um pouco para saber qual posto ele se refere.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. make an offline map and direction

make an offline map for the user to be able to download it, if the waze wants to update the latest traffic, only will be update when data is on. for the direction and map were available online.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Android Auto Waze: Navigate to Contacts

If I use the regular Android Waze app, I can search for contacts and navigate to their address. If I use Android Auto Waze, contacts are not returned in the search. This would be an incredibly useful feature, as my customers I need to visit are all in my contacts.

I am using Waze 4.27.0.1 in Android Auto mode with Ford Sync 2.2.

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. bikes and disable people

1-you can include the draw of BICYCLE inside MY WAZE, togheter with the other car's, because sometimes i use waze riding my bike.

2-include the design of a DISABLE PERSON over a car draw, to tell to the other wazers that in that car there is a disable, so when that person needs help they already know whose the car is.

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Offline Usage

I really liked your app and interface, but unfortunately I deleted my account as it does not work offline.
    I wish you had the option of using it offline as HERE We Go maps does. I know real time traffic and updates would not be available, but the directions would still be.
    Maybe look into this and I, and I believe others, would come back/join.

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. HFP

Could you add the HFP feature to connect with bluetooth with the audio system of the car.

thanks

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. update alerts for other side of road

I would like to be able to update alerts on either side of the road as no longer there, not just the side of the road I'm traveling on. Just like how Waze currently asks if a hazard is still there if it's in my traveling direction, it'd be nice to be able to click on a hazard or alert on the opposite side of the road and delete it if it's no longer there or relevant.
    Also, what happened to reporting hazards/traffic on the opposite side of the road after this newest android update? It's awful! It needs to…

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Custom Alert Notification Sounds

Add the option to set specific sounds from the phone's notification sound files for specific alerts. e.g. set a specific notification sound for the over speed limit alert

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. moving waze folder inside Android/data

Can you move the waze folder from memory's root to a folder like Android/data/com.waze)

The reason is to keep clean the memory's root to makes easier for user to find important folders like DCIM, Downloads, Music and such on a glimpse. Also, folders in this form are deleted automatically upon app uninstallation, making it cleaner and may make it compatible with app2sd.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Option to have the "menu" and "report" buttons to be invisible so as not to have a burn in ghost image of the buttons on screen.

The screen is usually ON through out the duration of driving. The MENU and REPORT buttons have a high likelihood to be "burned in" screen, creating a "permanent" ghost image.

Having the option to replace it with invisible hotspots (frequent users will know where to touch anyway) will minimize this because of moving images.

AMOLED screens are fairly prone to "burn in"

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Put a report button on the main screen of the Android UI

The iPhone UI has a report button on the main screen... why make Android users go through the extra step of hitting Menu before going to the reporting screen? I would love to see a "report" button somewhere on the screen so it's one press, no fumbling around for the menu button.

An idea would be to place the reporting button to the right of the user icon at the top of the title bar. There's quite a bit of unused space between that icon and the GPS/internet status icon.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow color themes for the night mode

While we can swap between various colors themes in the day mode, this is not available in the night mode. Unfortunately, the colors displayed on my mobile are not offering an easy navigation, as the difference in color between roads and the way to follow is hard to distinguish.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Color schemes

Please add back the. Color schemes And the old night view or at least give us those options back to customize.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Radar

Infomar a velocidade permitida no radar

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Organizar y Manipular Favoritos

No encuentro una forma de Organizar los favoritos y realzar filtros. Igual cuando visualizan los favoritos estos aparecen por orden de adición y no por orden alfabético.
    Adicional Cuando se quiere cambiar el nombre del favorito este no es posible sino creando uno nuevo y Borrando el anterior

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. waze etant une superbe application de navigation , dommage que l'on ne puisse pas rentrer le gabarit du véhicule : camping-car

ce serait super si on pouvait l'utiliser pour les camping-car afin d'éviter des désagrément de problème de hauteur .

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please let us have the option to turn off THANK YOU notifications

Please, please remove the constantly nagging. "Thanks" from the notifications. You're making it hard to want to use the app to report anything and turning being thanked into a punishment.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Voice Command to Say "Thank You" to Notifications

Notifications by Fellow Wazers are really helpful. Waze should, accept THANK YOU voice Command and "Not there" Voice Command.
    "Pothole Ahead", Vehicle on Shoulder" are great notifications, however taking your eyes of the road to touch input the small ThumbsUP, is very unsafe.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base