Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!

• There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones. If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, data, or other information you provide to Waze or its Google affiliates ("Waze") relating to Google products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is separate from and not part of your personal data.
  • Waze may use any Feedback without restriction to develop and improve Waze’s current or future products and services.
  • You agree that you will not disclose to Waze any third-party information in your Feedback that you are otherwise obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze and its affiliates to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with the Waze Privacy Policy (https://www.waze.com/legal/privacy). Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback. Please note that providing your name is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your Feedback only as long as it didn't receive any reactions from other users. However, you can delete your name and provide your Feedback as anonymous user at any time. You may also delete your comments and upvotes at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Energy saving always on with more options

I am using Waze day in day out on a wireless charger in the car. This means having the screen on always reduces the charging efficiency.

Additionally, when using the screen for 3-4 hours a day, waze burns in into the screen quite quickly.

Would it be possible to turn on the energy saving mode by default with more customization features (like timeout/distanceout, part dimming, etc.)?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. que información pueden ofrecer aparte de la que dan en la aplicación

aparte de la información ofrecida en la aplicación, ¿se puede obtener volumen de transito de un sector determinado en tiempo real?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Mettez la bonne adresse SVP !

Mettez la bonne adresse pour 13 rue de Cotonou , 94000 Créteil , France. J'habite EN HAUT de la rue et pas TOUT EN BAS ! Merci de Corriger le problème , je me fait livré comment ? Sinon??

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bixby Capsule

It would be cool to create a bixby capsule so that people can search directions using bixby on samsung devices

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add ability to add home screen widget shortcuts to places like work, or home, or school much like google maps

Add ability to add home screen widget shortcuts to places like work, or home, or school much like google maps

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Информация про камеры

Учитывая что всё больше устанавливают камеры стационарные в городах, добавте возможность добавлять стационарные камеры фиксации скорости. Или сообщите как я могу это сделать. Спасибо.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please fix default feature for Galaxy 21S 5G phones

The new Android Galaxy S21 does not allow your waze navigation app to be set as the default app rather than Google maps. the reason being is the tab to click on "set as default is grayed out. Therefore the tab does not work and can't set waze as the default app. I contacted T-mobil phone provider, contacted Samsung and both are telling me that the problem is the other persons issue to solve. Then Samsung told me to wait until until an update for the phone is available. My concern is that the update will not fix the problem…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Waze

Los radares no los avisa y no dice la velocidad que deberías pasar, eso deberían mejorarlo ,que te diga por voz que llegas a un radar y la velocidad a la que debes pasar ya que son zonas de peligro y es muy importante .

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Not an idea but feedback.

I want to tell you how much your app has helped me. My husband had a stroke when we were out of town and I was stressed to the max. Fortunately I relied on Waze to and from a hospital in an unfamiliar area. It helped me so much! Thank you. Also, recently when in Ohio I needed to return to my daughter’s house and never could have gotten back there without Waze. Your app is a Godsend. God bless you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Get the voice of Rob Halford

I want to be guided by the one and only

METAL God. 🤘😎

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. PERIGO

Minha sugestão, seria adicionar como opçao de "perigo na via", ciclistas na via....

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. big speedometer + limitations full screen

Hello Waze team,

User of your application for a long time I would like to submit to you a modest but brilliant idea which will know, I do not doubt it will hold your attention. In France, the speed limits change every 50 meters to such an extent that it is very difficult to know how fast you should go.
    On a road that we know we do not need the Waze card but only our speed and the limitation of the place. It is not possible on Waze to display only the full screen speedometer and the limitation.

A…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Autostand

Bij het openen van waze gaat de gsm in autostand. Hierbij kan je ng sommige instellingen aanpassen, vb wie jou mag bellen, welke app mag doorkomen, alle andere meldingen worden geblokt.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow users to turn off the juvenile achievement rewards candy and the related noises

The achievement announcement candies and noises are too silly - allow users to turn that distraction off. I had been using Waze with Android Auto, but this silliness has driven me to uninstall Waze.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Warning max speed 2 km above

I can now choose from 5 km over speed limit or more. Could you please add 2 kms above speed limit as well?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. add option to have compass always on not just on tap

have the option of keeping the compass always on (not just when tapping the screen)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. do not sleep timer

have the option of adding a "do not sleep beep" at pre-determined intervals (30", 1', 1'30"...up to 5'). A "press here" button will appear at different locations on the screen at the selected times and the phone will beep. The beeping will cease once the driver presses the button. Beeping will go silent until the next pre-determined time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow reporting of flood from different location

Can I report a flood after I've safely driven through the area. I can't take a hand of the steering wheel. I might not even have had Waze on at the time. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base