Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. What about electric cars

Add gaz preference as: Electricity

this would triggers the networks of CS [charging stations] (and/or connector type) to appear in the favorite company and display the CS.

you could also ask what kind of EV and display CS accordingly (i.e. if Tesla, show only the tesla's CS and J1442 connectors; if a Nissan Leaf, DO NOT display the Tesla's CS and display CHAdeMO and J1442 CS) ...

Lots to do... be the best for everybody!

Love your app, but not with my EV :(

Plugshare.com
    ev charge hub
    or my map! https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zMMDqic1ZmQY.kwGWb9COi4A4&usp=sharing

251 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    6 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Search for wazer / share / navigate

It would be great to have possibility to search for a wazer using its pseudo...
    We can imagine to ping it, locate it and navigate to it !
    We can also imagine a new entry in setting like "Permit my location on ping" on/off (so we can preserve personnal life).

101 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under consideration  ·  2 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base