Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

Use this forum to vote on and add ideas to improve Waze.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. NÃO QUERO RECEBER AS MSGS SOBRE CARONA. ATRAPALHAM MINHA NAVEGAÇÃO

NÃO SEI COMO FAZER PARA TIRAR ESSAS MENSAGENS DE CARONA. NÃO TENHO INTERESSE NEM EM DAR CARONA NEM PEDIR. QUERO QUE SAIAM DA MINHA TELA ESSAS NOTIFICAÇÕES

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Urgent contact SCL airport

I'm writing from the Arturo Merino Benítez international airport SCL, I need a contact email address to amend access directions to our car park

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Promote your app in Dublin, Ireland

Dublin is truly a nightmare for traffic. Waze would genuinely make a huge difference to the lives of people in this city because there are a lot of alternative routes but nobody uses them. It was phenomenal in London but the product is terrible here because so few use it. Promote it here and you'll have a boat load of users and your ad revenues will rocket.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Car club Groups

Hi I am with a car club in Charleston South Carolina. We love to drive like many other car enthusiasts, and we drive everywhere we can. I have written emails to possibly the wrong support team in WAZE suggesting this idea. My responses seem to be overlooked or ignored. I get the email that says "A team member is currently reviewing your application and will be in touch shortly." Then nothing after. It could be my fault because I was trying to reach the wrong department.

Here is my idea:

Allow for a free way for users to create Teams.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make waze more fun

Can you make it so waze is more fun for a passenger to use? Like Pokemon Go or Ingress. I do like when my app finds candy, for instance.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Culd-de-sacs or satellite overlay iPhone user

Posted this in the forum. How about updating the wiki to allow the mapping of courts, cul-de-sacs with the road actually being outlined. If this is not a viable option. How about a satellite overlay option to see actual dead ends much like the web page live map has. In my opinion it is beneficial to the user when driving around or in a not so familiar area. Maps are used not just for turn by turn navigation, but sometimes for yard sales or finding other routed or to simply turn around.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Gas prices should not be alphabetized

Gas prices are now sorted alphabetically during data entry and gas station info display: Diesel - Midgrade - Premium - Regular. This makes no sense to most drivers, and makes price updating difficult.

Please revert to showing gas prices the same way that gas stations do: Regular - Midgrade - Premium - Diesel.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Remove mc donalds and businesses !

I have road goodies off but still see mc donalds! Ugh. Take that crap off. Haven't eaten at one in years. Terrible for u

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Hello, I see a problem in your application. I traveled the same route two times a day, when I report a hazard (works, holes) in the morning.

Hello,
    I see a problem in your application.
    I traveled the same route two times a day, when I report a hazard (works, holes) in the morning. it disappears and is no longer reported in the afternoon or the next day.
    however serves signaled a danger if it is to cancel service?
    (Message translated from French)
    thank you
    jeremy

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. car color

I have a black car. It'd be nice to be able to change the color of whatever car you have.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Be able to report Photo Radar Vans as part of reporting Police

In Denver, CO the Police have Photo Radar vans that park in different locations each day to catch speeders and send them tickets. In the WAZE app, you can only report police hidden or visible. It would be nice to be as specific as reporting the photo radar vans too.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Waze can synchronize with calendars and remind - alaram few minutes before the driver has to start his way. Many features can be used

1. For example, you can tell waze in the morning that you need to be in a specific location in a certain time and it will remind you to start driving several minutes before.
    2. It can synchronize with calendars and manage you time schedules with reminders and alarams

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Utilizar o waze para controlar as trocas de óleo do carro

Já existe um aplicativo que alerta a necessidade de trocar o óleo. Poderia existir essa opção no waze. Poderia haver uma opção onde se colocaria a km do seu veículo e, baseado nos deslocamentos realizados com waze ativado, somaria a km ao valor pré cadastrado (talvez para que dê certo, seja necessário uma confirmação da km todas as vezes que se iniciar o waze). Ao se colocar a data e km da troca do óleo, o waze alertará quando será a próxima troca.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. ETA for Next Road

I like the idea of being able to see my overall ETA, but it would be cool if I could also see my ETA to my next road. Kinda breaks long commutes into chunks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. תתריע אם במסלול גשר נמוך או קרוב למידת גובה הרכב

כל נהגי הרכב הכבד (משאיות מנוף, סמיטריילרים -מכולות, מטען חורג וכו' יכניסו גובה הרכב לפני נסיעה וWAZE תתריע אם במסלול גשר נמוך או קרוב למידת הגובה.
    אפליקציה פנימית בתשלום....לכל בעלי העסקים שלא רוצים להפיל גשרים
    ישמש גם לתכנוני מסלול

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Dont go there

Let my choose road or junctions that I don't want to drive thru. If a lot of people will use it the authorities could use the information and plan the roads better.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Send Help for someone else

Create a Send Help Button that alerts authorities or entities to the fact that someone is Broken down and needs help. This feature would allow others to click a button to send some help to a person stuck on the side of the road, when the person trying to help does not feel safe pulling over in the area where the help is needed. Or if the person trying to help is someone who feels uncomfortable in the situation and does not want to stop but wants to help. A Good Samaritan button

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Feedback and Knowledge Base