Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

Use this forum to vote on and add ideas to improve Waze.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Just want to add my name to the list for users to be able to create folders in the favorite folders.

It would be less annoying when we are in the editor for favorites if the favorite we are editing cannot be sent to drive map. Currently when in the edit mode all you can do is click and hold the three bars to relocate the favorite. If I accidentally tap anywhere on the favorite besides the three bars I get set to an active drive. To simplify editing use the three bars to provide a drop down list of edits, e.g. move, edit the favorite name, address, etc. This is how most three bar functions work on apps and pc's…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Notificações No Destino

Ao partilhar o destino com alguém o mesmo receber a notificação de que você está chegando por exemplo a cinco minutos ou 10 minutos antes chegar ao destino...

Mas receber como notificação celular/ wacht e não como mensagem normal no Waze como acontece actualmente.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Way to get to this forum via app

I feel app help is too limited and it took me months to find this link.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. drive scheduling

The only problem with the new "drive scheduling several days in advance" feature is that the display takes so long to refresh after the day is entered and before the hour is entered that I originally thought the program got hung!! I discovered that I have to leave it alone for about a minute, and it will process the command and continue eventually. SO MY SUGGESTION is either to shorten the processing time, OR to display a status message every 10 seconds, so the user knows that the app is still processing and has not hung up.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Have option for which side of the road a Hazard is on.

I would like to be able to change lanes ahead of time when a car is on the side of the road, but that is impossible because you do not know which side the car is on.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to a

Ability to add an report even if your not at the location. For example I see a major accident on a less traveled road but I can't take time to add that as I'm driving but can add it later and click on the location.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Direct connection to local authorities?

When someone reports an accident or object on the road, have you thought about having a way to connect with the local authorities and have some kind of alert go directly to them so that they can respond quicker?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. NO SOMOS LATINOS ¡¡¡¡¡¡ NO HABLAMOS EL IDIOMA LATIN , ENTIENDAN , HABLAMOS ESPAÑOL , COMO EN ESPAÑA Y OTRAS PAISES DEL MUNDO

NO SOY LATINA , AQUI EN MEXICO COMO EN OTROS PAISES , NO SE HABLA EL LATIN , SOLO EL ESPAÑOL , Y SOMOS IBERO AMERICANOS , POR FAVOR QUE ACASO NO FUERON A LA ESCUELA ????

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make it (much) easier to report a road/street problem (e.g. temporary lane blocked by construction)

During the commute I often encounter a slowdown and would suggest your app does a couple of things:
    1. very quick way to report "x of y lanes obstructed"
    2. waze should "observe" my route and immediately observe all waze "fleet" and "learn" how we are either getting stuck or how we are skirting around the obstruction

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Technical Support

Fantastic app, horribly frustrating TS!! (With new phone) "YOU LOOK FAMILIAR" has totally wrong info and *no way out*. Can't post without signing in! Losing months of points & rankings doubly frustrating. Help!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. list of destinaition

i have a list of destinaition to go every day
    waze shold have a temporary list of destinaion
    so i want have to type one by one

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Gostaria que o waze aproveitasse a idéia do aplicativo "fogo cruzado" e permitisse aos seus usuários informar assaltos e roubos

Gostaria que o waze aproveitasse a idéia do aplicativo "fogo cruzado" e permitisse aos seus usuários informar assaltos, roubos, vandalismos, arrastões, de forma que seus usuários ficariam atentos às áreas destas incidências e poderia servir também à polícia brasileira, facilitando seu trabalho.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add the services of this website to your service and save lives. So many people use waze, this might be very helpful. www.pulsepoint.com

Add the services of this website to your service and save lives. So many people use waze, this might be very helpful. www.pulsepoint.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Enable reports when out of cell coverage.

The app should store the report and send it to the server once cell coverage is regained.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The new waze is like a child's app, less useful & reduced value. Bring back topo map, and not make it like I'm using my kids toy.

The new waze is like a child's app, less useful & reduced value. Bring back topo map, and incorporate better UX. After using Waze every day, for personal and Uber, I don't use it now. It feels like one of my kids apps they play with...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Have you seen any of these brands on Waze recently?

I'd love to respond to that pop-up when it comes up on my map, however the thin white text is often unreadable on the light blue background.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Feedback and Knowledge Base