Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. plan your ride even when your phone is broken :(

i wish i could plan my ride days to come with my computer (now possible for today only)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Real Estate Broker Service

I am a realtor-What if you did a pay service to brokers that they could plug in the Home Tour each week. Different cost scales-
    1. Level One- Waze provides service but is allowed to advertise
    2. Level Two- Paid service with no ads.
    3. Level Three- Paid service, but the realtor/broker can do own advertising/information that they provide for the tour.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Did you know waze is the Shoshoni word for lost?

Waze. Or wazzi is the Shoshone word for lost? Wazzi divo is a list white person

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Use the accelerometers from the smartphones to get data of the pavement conservation.

Like a small seismograph, the app can use a smart algoritm to monitor the quality of the pavement. This data can be used an accessed by user and can be sold to the government, mayors and engineering company's.
    You can make money using it. Send me some. Thanks a lot and good luck.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. An app for a comunity

Hi, I´m Waldemir, and my church with 10 thousand people and far away from the down town, in Brazil. we need an app that can share information specifically for this members, to use all car with
    efficiency there. We are locate in Sao Paulo. I need help, for it, anyone......
    thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add an option to select a certain turn from which waze will start talking/turn silent

Sometimes I want to start talking only from a point further on in my navigation(because I know where to go until that point).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Optimal location for meeting

Optimal location for meeting
    The purpose of my idea is to allow few people who arrived from different locations to meet in optimal location/s ( eg. Pub , restaurant …etc.) , optimal location means time take to arrive to optimal location will be more or less the same for all the people.
    I got this idea due to long discussion I manage with my friend every time we want to meet and each of us arrive from different location

Few guidelines / comments regarding algorithmic:
    - Flexibility is required to allow to enter as much as possible number of people…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Problems with road hazard

In my country, after the winter snow, appears big holes in the road. So, everytime when i use "Waze" on the same place i must put the "Hazard - -> groapa (in romanian language)". And the next day, the same thing again. It must be an option to mentain that "hazard" until is fixed (one week, one month, etc), and a user to correct the problems.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Demonstrations ahead

For the safety of the demonstrators, and drivers, please allow Waze users to indicate demonstrations ahead. Goal is to have users avoid demonstrations to reduce and or eliminate traffic related injuries due to demonstrations.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Can't recover any accounts even after resetting password via email

Can't recover any accounts even after resetting password via email

Donaldbobby@gmail.com
    Qiuh
    Hqiu

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Advise distance to next speed camera - on main display - could be miles away

Rather than *just* alert me .3 of a mile away, why not tell me "miles to next speed camera" - so I might know "on the current route, I've 10 miles to the next (known) speed camera - helpful!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. ITTM - it's time to move

עוד נספח לוויז שבו אני יכול להגדיר יעד ושעה שאני רוצה להגיע ממקום לממקום והוויז יחשב את הדרך ןהזמן מהמיקום שבו אני נמצא אל היעד המבוקש. כלומר נניח שאני נמצא בחיפה בביתי בשעות הבוקר ויש לי ישיבה חשובה בתל-אביב בשעה 14:30 ישיבה שבה אני לא רוצה לאחר. אין לי את הזמן והסבלנות להכנס ולחשב את הדרך יתכן וחשבתי לא נכון את הזמן ופספסתי את הישיבה. כאן נכנס עוד נספח איטס טיים טו מוב שבו אני מגדיר מראש את הזמן והמקום שאני רוצה להגיע והוויז יחשב את הזמן הטוב ביותר להודיע לי בצורה (צלצול, הודעה, וואטסאפ) שעכשיו הזמן הטוב ביותר לצאת…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Receber (receiving by) pelo PayPal

Receber pelo PayPal ao invés de conta bancária.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Removing C3PO

Please tell me how to remove the C3PO voice and revert to the original. This is really getting on my nerves. This is a lesson in how to screw up a great app. It should be a configuration option. Bad Google!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Idea that improves exponentially your application

I am a user of the application and I use this app almost daily.

Recently it got an idea that improves exponentially your application and will increase very much user interaction with the application and will further increase the safety of drivers who use the application while driving .

My idea will improve :

- The accuracy of reports ( police , hazards, traffic congestion , accidents ) . My idea will enable users to accurately indicate the location (accident, crowded room , threatening)
    -will greatly increase the number who will report traffic jams , police, accidents, danger ( all…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. need address shown all the time

I need to see the address all the time so I can actually look for it when arriving on location. It never pops up in time. Just leave it up all the time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. To many reports

Why am I getting an alert that I have reported "to many reports?" I have no reason to lie. It was just after rush hour on a Monday. Lots of cars on the shoulder in my 30 mile drive. I under stand that people abuse this feature for points....but this message..... it kind of hurt my feelings.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A new symbol in the hazards when traffic lights are out and there are no police directing traffic!

A symbol for traffic lights that are out and no police are directing traffic. This is a dangerous situation when it is a major intersection and dark!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Pin dropping for sales sign placement

Be able to place pins where i am placing signs and be able to save it so waze will route me the quickest way to go and retrieve them when needed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. New Widget

hi.

A widget that could be used to avoid displaying the map on the whole screen when you do not need to use the navigation would be great.

The counter alone could be displayed with the signaling button that would open the app's reporting interface (or use of voice recognition). We then signal the window closes, returning to the display of the meter alone.

In case of danger, police ... the logo of the event could be displayed at the top of the counter, with an icon to confirm or deny.

https://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=18031008012212773515607047.jpg

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base