Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Speed "Traps"

Instead of calling them "speed traps" you should use the phrase "speed enforcement"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sort petrol prices on last updated date and price

It would be good if you could sort petrol prices on their last updated date as well as their price. Any petrol price not updated in last 5 days is probably wrong

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Free Fuel Loading Service to Wazers, we'll fuel up their cars while they are in the office

i am a gas station owner near a Business District in Manila, Philippines

i would like to offer Wazers free fuel loading while they are in the office. We will fuel up their cars at current pump prices - No extra Charges. A minimum number of Liters is the only requirement.

i would like to request for a pop up from the Waze App when a Wazer is in my area of operations. i am willing to pay a fee for this ad

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Roam free in parking lot

If a parking lot is marked as a landmark in WME, let the client roam freely within the area without 'snapping' to the nearest road. The advantage is that your location relative to entry/exit can be seen and the screen doesn't jump all over the place trying to guess which lane/road you are nearest.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. לגרסאות העתידיות: כדאי לאפשר דיווח מהיר על הגבלת מהירות לא נכונה.

רצוי להוסיף רשימת מהירויות ולא לדרוש שימוש במקלדת להזין מהירות כמלל.
    כך אפשר יהיה לדווח בשלוש לחיצות בלי להסיר את המבט מהכביש ליותר משתי שניות

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Go back to the directional method prior to this last upgrade. It takes more concentration to consider which way is right or left .

I don't like the new directional arrow. I now have to concentrate on which way is right or left while I'm driving. Im somewhat direction challenged as it is. If your in heavy traffic, its one more thing to worry about.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hide work line on favorites list

I work from home, so I have an empty "work" slot taking up space in my favorites. It does no good, so it's just a wasted spot that could be better used with a different favorite.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add "Field Fire" to the available Hazards for us to select and inform our fellow Wazers.

Add "Field Fire" to the available Hazards for us to select and inform our fellow Wazers

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Emergency event reporting

Having the public report a number of things (a business is closed, road is blocked by snow, etc.) as they drive around could provide a wealth of information that a local government could use to alert the public.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Black Scottie dog WAZE. For all thousand Scottie owners

Black Scottie dog WAZE for thousands of Scottie dog owners who travel the country to shows constantly. Individualist ion of the WAZE on a limited basis would swell sales enormously.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Can Joanne the Scammer please do a voice?

Joanne the Scammer voice would be ICONIC.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Incluir indicador de recorridos seguros y no seguros (por incidencia de asaltos y otro tipo de percances)

WAZE es muy bueno para llevarte por la ruta más corta o evitando el tráfico, pero a veces te lleva por colonias o zonas que se sabe no son muy seguras y/o con alta incidencia de delitos... sugiero que el mapa tenga diferentes fondos de color para que quien navega sepa el nivel de seguridad de la zona por la que va a transitar

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Redbox locations...

Redbox is a popular DVD Rental machine, something many people look for during their drives. Redbox allows for pickup and dropoff at any machine, making knowing their locations very helpful to drivers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make sources of 3.7.4.5 public so I can fix voice guidance stops working issue.

There is no version newer than 3.7.4.5 in the App store.

This version has annoying bug causing voice guidance to stop working.

I would like to try to fix the problem in order to make my life easier and to contribute to the Waze society.

Please make the sources of this version available on sourceforge or similar resource.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Voice reporting, second attempt

If your voice is not understood for any reason, the waze app just cancels the report and you miss your opportunity to mark a hazard at an accurate location. Instead, if it said "I didn't quite catch that, could you say again?" While retaining the original position marker... I could have another try to enunciate a little better or speak up a little louder to get the report through without having to scramble to try to throw down a manual marker at highway speeds.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. modify distance to police location

The old version of Waze gave more distance warning for police radar locations.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please keep my favorites in the order that I have sorted them manually. It took me a long time to get them into the order I like!

Please keep my favorites in the order that I have sorted them manually. It took me a long time to get them into the order I like! Also, these include a way to toggle between my favorite sort order and alphabetical.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. משלוחים

הקמת מאגר בתוך האפליקציה של אנשים המעוניינים במשלוח
    משתמש המאגר יציע מחיר אותו הוא מוכן לשלם עבור המשלוח
    ברגע שיכנס המשתמש למאגר כל נהג המשתמש באפליקציה
    ויסע במסלול הדומה למסלול המשלוח,
    יקבל הצעה לבצע את המשלוח במחיר שצויין.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Location services "when using" is fake! It uses your location when not using.

With Waze OFF, and location services set to "WHEN USING", how come I still get notifications to leave using my location services with the mileage and time it will take to get there from where I am currently. HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN IF IT'S ONLY TRACKING MY LOCATION "WHEN USING." I have no planned drives so I don't get notifications for this and haven't been there in a year but still get woke up every morning by Waze telling me how long it will take me to get there from my location. SO REALLY THE "WHEN USING" IS A LIE…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base