Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Walkers + safety

Hi,

I can see that your app specializes on people who drive (use a car) on Cities, but in my city the majority of the people walk or used public transportation so I was thinking if you would like to add special features designed specifically for pedestrians with features of safety and suggestions of routes? I have an idea of how could it work!! please contact me if you are interested. Thanks, have a great day!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hazard Reports Acuracy

Just an idea with reporting a police hidden camera & similar “all hands on deck” situation the accuracy of the location report could be a bit delayed as one would have to very carefully navigate through and yet want to report the matter on Waze ! Voice reports can be very handy in a situation like so .

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Por favor regresen la voz de batman

Por favor regresen la voz de Batman, se disfruta que te guíe Batman tu viaje por favor.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Aggiornamento dei prezzi fatta da pirati avventori di inutili punti!

Eppure, basterebbe non dare punti per chi aggiorna i prezzi dei carburanti senza correggere il prezzo. Ma che ci devono fa’ co’ ‘sti punti! Anzi, meglio: niente punti a nessuno. Chi li aggiorna, lo faccia per spirito di community, non per otto sfigati punti che non servono a niente. Oggi addirittura ne ho trovato uno con benzina a 1.256 e gasolio più alto. Ricordate quando hanno invertito la posizione dei prezzi? Quattro, cinque mesi fa? Era ancora così ma era stato appena dichiarato aggiornato dal solito pirata che nella mia zona se li fa tutti così. A mo basta. Qualcuno…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add tollbooth locations from menu

In South Africa, we have a number of toll booths on our major roads. Would be very informative to know where they are.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. On Screen Gesture Reporting...

Can you please consider adding on screen gestures to report the top 5 or 10 issues on the road. I added a screen sample on how this would look. http://i63.tinypic.com/2cmp6w9.jpg. If it could be customizable even better. The sample I sent is for reporting a Visible Police on the Road.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. New speed alert mode

It would be nice if app can get something like new speed limit mode, allerting us (by sound) every 1/2/3 sec about excessed speed limit all the time, until car decrease speed. It will be very helpfull to avoid tickets and points but especially make road more safety.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 2 mistakes on Yael Elish CV (French)

Yael Elish : 2 mistakes : NE + DEMENAGER

Correction : Peut-être qu'être née à Madagascar et d'avoir déménagé tous les deux ans

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Esse aplicativo está me tirando do sério!

Esse aplicativo está me tirando do sério!! Fica o tempo todo dando erro e me metendo em furada!! Me faz errar percursos, demorando muito mais ou pegando lugares impróprios! Vou parar de usas e alertar aí máximo de pessoas possíveis do que vem acontecendo!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. TI to the world

Cogratulations!

This app ranked, according to TI to the world site, as one of the best apps of the year 2016, according to the classification "GPS". We thank you for the efford and dedication of this team.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When any driver is confirmed pick up and that person is cancelling the ride at the end where the traveller cannot get another ride and have

When any driver is confirmed pick up and that person is cancelling the ride at the end where the traveller cannot get another ride and have to hire Uber or Lift and have to pay so much money who will be the responsible person to pay that money, I believe there should be the drivers responsibility to arrange another vehicle or there should be a time limit to cancel the ride by driver and cannot cancel end time. So traveler will have enough time to get another ride on time. There should be assurance for the traveller so he or…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Aviso de probabilidade de ter pego multa

Aviso de probabilidade de ter pego multa
    O Waze avisa quando tem radar e qual o limite dele, mas creio que seria de muita utilidade se ao final da viagem fosse enviado um relatório que avisasse se o motorista passou ou não do limite dos radares, assim o alertando de prováveis multas.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I am a user of Wase and I live in Sao Paulo / Brazil. I want to suggest that the Wase add information "risk area" in their routes. Because o

I am a user of Wase and I live in Sao Paulo / Brazil. I want to suggest that the Wase add information "risk area" in their routes.
    Because of violence in the cities, many roads are hazardous with slum communities with drug distribution among others.
    If I go to a place that does not know the city .... I would like to be informed if that route can be dangerous.

Very important, for example, to UBER application drivers taking passengers to various locations that do not know.

thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Report roadkill to county

When a water reports roadkill a
    It emails municipality to notify them of it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Could you consider creating a small menu box to the side of Waze app map that allows you to put in the top 3 or more things you post the mos

Could you consider creating a small menu box to the side of Waze app map that allows you to put in the top 3 or more things you post the most :
    like (police /hidden), (hazard/on road/pot hole) and (hazard/shoulder/vehicle stopped) for a one click feature.

Make the side bar menu customizable so we can put in what item we tend to post most or auto fill the side menu with most used post we select. A one-click feature on map would be useful and more accurate when showing location of reported item on road.
    I would imagine not all…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Simona la pamant

Saptamana trecuta am parcurs 1500km prin tara, pe tot parcursul am folosit aplicatia Dvs. pentru limba romana. Vocea SIMONA nu stie sa vorbeasca romaneste. Este enervant modul incorect in care pune accentul pe cuvant ( vezi giratoriu, folosit foarte des). Am trecut si prin Targul Secuiesc acolo denumirile strazilor erau continuu stalcite de nici nu le recunosteai. Pentru partea vocala este nevoie sa alegeti o persoana cu dictie perfecta si o buna cunoscatoare a limbii romane altfel va face de ras aplicatia, Multumesc

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Replace current maps in all cars with Waze

The maps in all cars, except Tesla, are outdated, complex to upgrade and usually out of sync with the real world like construction, detours etc. Waze should replace those maps by default and get rid of the archaic ways of the old regime. Same with Sirius XM being the default. Replace with Spotify. Time to bring new cars up to date with modern technology.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Reuse an email address

I had two accounts. I've deleted one of them and then I wanted to use that address email to assign to the other account, but there was an error that "The email is already in use".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base