Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Record Directions and Send to Friends to Repay

I take some backroads to work and want to share my directions with other users. It would be great to be able to record my directions and replay for other users so they can follow my route. Maybe. Record Route option if you will.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Option to mute incoming calls while driving

While one drives one should be totally focuse on driving and needs the option to filter noises. Some drivers wouldn't want to get incoming calls or messages while they drive.
    The suggested solution : add a button "filter noises" in order to decline incoming calls with an sms message and not get notification for messaging apps until the driver gets to his destination.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. דיווח על פקחי עירייה שמחלקים דוחות

כידוע, פקחי עירייה מחלקים דוחות על חנייה במקום אסור.דיווח על מיקומם בזמן אמת יכול לעזור למשתמשים.

Please add the feature to report parking enforcement officers in realtime.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add a thumbs down option for routes

Please add a thumbs down option to routes. For example I hate crossing 6 lanes of traffic during busy commute times. I'd like to thumbs down that route so Waze doesn't bring me that way again.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Where is our congressman

Many of our elected representatives in congress are hiding from the citizens they represent. Like where's Waldo, if someone sees a politician they update Waze with who and where.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. allow scheduling drive without loading times

While Waze is loading the traffic times for the selected day, the user can't select a time to arrive by. In the vast majority of cases, I don't care what the traffic looks like, I just want to set up the planned drive no matter what. Please allow for the user to select their arrival time without having to wait for Waze to load the projected traffic.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Incluir indicador de recorridos seguros y no seguros (por incidencia de asaltos y otro tipo de percances)

WAZE es muy bueno para llevarte por la ruta más corta o evitando el tráfico, pero a veces te lleva por colonias o zonas que se sabe no son muy seguras y/o con alta incidencia de delitos... sugiero que el mapa tenga diferentes fondos de color para que quien navega sepa el nivel de seguridad de la zona por la que va a transitar

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. pronunciation of Spadina

This may be nitpicking but it really bugs me. Spadina is a major road in Toronto, ON. It should be pronounced "spa-DYE-nah" but WAZE says "SPA-da-ena."

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Precisa funcionar off-line e após o percurso ser creditado os pontos referente aos km rodados.

Precisa funcionar off-line e após o percurso ser creditado os pontos referente aos km rodados.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. יש טעות לשונית בהנחיה הקולית - המ"ם במילה "מחלף" צריכה להיות בסגול ולא בקמץ

יש טעות לשונית בהנחיה הקולית - המ"ם במילה "מחלף" צריכה להיות בסגול ולא בקמץ

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. מקבלים משהו על כך.. אם אני נותן לכם הצעה שתגדיל לכם משמעותית את מס' המשתמשים באפליקציה?? אם כן אז...

יש לי רעיון לתוספות ושדרוג של האפליקציה שיכול להגדיל משמעותית את המשתמשים באפליקציה...
    אם תרצו לשמוע על כך ניתן ליצור קשר למייל amirperezzz@hotmail.com

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. For marketing, a logo: "Where there is will, there is a waze".

For marketing, a logo: "Where there is a will, there is a waze".

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. פיצ'ר נחמד

אהלן,
    שמי יאיר שוורץ ואני יזם צעיר.
    במהלך עבודתי כאשר צץ רעיון נחמד לשולחני ואינני מתכוון לעשות בו שום דבר אני שולח אותו לגופים או חברות שבאפשרותם למקסם ולמצות את הרעיון.

הרעיון שלי לwaze:

כאשר אני משתמש באפליקציה waze בדרכי לאסוף חבר \ חברה \ מכר כלשהו עולה הצורך לחייג אליו (בשביל שירד מהבניין \ יתארגן \ יידע שאני מתעכב \ אינני במקום הנכון).
    החידוש שעליו חשבתי הוא הודעת mms \ וואטצאפ עם צילום מסך האפליקציה הנשלחת לאיש קשר המוגדר מראש מספר דקות לפניי הגעתי ליעד.

החידוש ימנע ממני (לפחות) להסתבך בדרכים שניה לפניי ההגעה ליעד, ימנע התעסקות מיותרת בטלפון…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Stop guessing where I am going please. If I want your help with directions I will ask for it.

Don't assume I am going somewhere PLEASE. I want to run the app without constant direction.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Sometimes, waze notification sounds (like speed cams, or accidents) are not played when Waze is in the background

Sometimes, Waze notification (even with well know ones like fixed speed controls, or accidents) are not played when Waze is in the background.

I often leave waze running in the background and use the foreground for music player (where I rate my songs).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Needs a little improvment

Waze Team, Great product, I would like to add a couple of ideas that will add to this product. 1.as mentioned by a few users some lane guidance would be very beneficial. 2. With the highlighted route it makes it very difficult to see the RED traffic areas along your journey can this be highlighted a different way.

Thank you

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ha bilitar usuários a enviar alertas a respeito de 'bandidagem' durante o percurso

Ha bilitar usuários a enviar alertas a respeito de 'bandidagem' como ladroes e assaltantes durante o percurso

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Possibility to edit the numbers

It needs to have a possibility to edit the address after select the predicted address from waze. How it possible to insert the number of the address?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base