Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. An option to report people driving with their lights off at night!

An option to report people driving with their lights off at night!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Weather for Jeeps and Convertibles

I'd like to be able to set preferences for what weather I'd like the top down on my jeep for. If my entire route will experience that weather, with little or no chance for rain, Waze should send an alert suggesting that I "ride to work with the top down"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hiking mode

adaptation to the client walking speed
    and also Update map resolution according to walking speed
    with 2 optoins
    1) urban
    2) nature trips

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How to collaborate with ARL SURA to reduce road accident rate in Colombia?

Hi waze, we are contacting you from ARL SURA, a Colombian company who helps company to the safety and health of his employees.

Road accidents are top on worst fatal and serious events in Colombia and in the world, so we are thinking in digital solutions to help employees and companies to be safe in the road.

In those solutions we are working on, there is to create our app to alert employers about the behaviors of his employees in the road, lists to check before driving, alert dangerous points in the road and more.

Can we meet somehow to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Carpool option!!!

Have a carpool option:) make Atlanta your test city!! So far Waze has ruined so many neighborhoods across the country by routing drivers through them!! Thanks Waze I can't even pull off my street :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I'd like to suggest changing the phrase "accident" to something more meaningful. Perhaps collision, road blockage, debris in road, etc.

I'd like to suggest changing the phrase "accident" to something more meaningful. Perhaps collision, road blockage, debris in road, etc. I would think most of the issues would be collisions. Accident implies no fault, and there was likley at lease one driver at fault.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. warning about use when driving

I have found that the Waze 'safety warning' about getting input while the car is moving to be very troublesome. I get the warning in my driveway (300 meters long) while driving at 10 mph and have more inputs to do as a result. I also do input at higher speeds trying to use the microphone to speak in the destination, but it is complicated by the "safety" feature.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Déclenchement automatique de l'application lorsque la vitesse atteint au moins 30 kms avec une pop-up qui demande confirmation.

Creation d'une option dans les parametres qui autorise le déclenchement automatique de l'application lorsque la vitesse du vehicule atteint au moins 30 km/ heure avec une pop-up qui demande confirmation: "Voulez-vous demarrer Waze?" OUI - NON.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Estacionamento pago através do wazy

Notei que o wazy já informa os estacionamentos mais próximos do endereço solicitado e pensei que seria muito bom se já fosse possível pagar o estacionamento pelo wazy utilizando o cartão de crédito.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Waze has the biggest and most constantly updated guide for open street fairs

Waze has the biggest and most constantly updated guide for open street fairs. I think that a spinoff app for street fairs around the world should be considerated

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Projet de décret pour interdire l'alerte danger

Après avoir découvert le projet de décret visant à interdire les informations provenant des applications Waze et Coyotes je suis resté abasourdi !
    Tout le monde sait que ces alertes danger informent les automobilistes de dangers divers : accident, animal circulant sur la voie, voiture mal garée sur le bas-côté, piéton déambulant sur une voie rapide, et ralentissement dû à un embouteillage ou présence de police, pompier, ambulance etc...
    Mais ces alertes danger ne précisent pas toujours de quelle nature est le danger. Elles préviennent les conducteurs d'un "danger" et les incitent fortement à ralentir ce qui est donc source…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. france décret interdisant le signalement des opérations de police

Réagissez à la demande de décret déposé à la commission européenne pour interdire le signalement des opérations de police. l'état ment cela n'a rien à voir avec l'état d'urgence. il s'agit de nous empêcher de connaitre l'emplacement des radars. Il en va de l'venir et de l'intérêt de Waze

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Remove adds

Please remove adds if we must pay that's fine.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. swap alert text lines

put the distance below the description so the end of the description is not hidden by the like and remove icons. see
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44524861/Screenshot_2017-04-03-07-36-01.png for example

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Work notifications should be customizable

Why do you assume everyone works from 9-5?! I'm always getting notifications about traffic in the morning and afternoon when I am NOT going to/from work. It's super annoying. Please make a setting to turn these off so I don't have to turn off all notifications.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. רחוב חרוזים ברמת גן

אתם מפנים אנשים לרחוב חרוזים ברמת גן כמקום אפשרי להגעה לפארק הירקון במיוחד שיש הופעות.
    לא לעניין ..רחוב צר ללא מוצא מאוד רכבים מוצאים את עצמם תקועים ללא תזוזה כי אין לאן צפצופים עצבים השכנים סובלים הנהגים סובלים ..תפנימו אין מעבר לעבר פארק הירקון סגור נעול וחסום. לקראת ההופעה של ארוסמית תחסכו לנו בלאגן

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base