Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Suporte A Caminhões

Acho o waze muito prático, um pouco mais pesado do que a concorrência, porém por todos recursos que tem, acredito que o torna assim, então vale apena! Só acho que como todo gps (pelo menos os que conheço) focam muito em trânsito de carros de passeio, quando muitas vezes carros utilitários (caminhões e etc...) acabam atrapalhando ainda mais o trânsito de quaisquer cidade... Porque ainda não existe uma opção voltada a motoristas de cargas (como eu), para evitar passar por locais que não nos é destinado e por locais de trânsito pesado dos quais muitas vezes existem rotas melhores para…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. מסך האפליקציה מעל כל אפליקציה אחרת

בעבר היתה אופציה בהגדרות המכשיר שתשאיר את מסך האפליקציה מעל כל אפליקציה אחרת, ובפרט החייגן.
    בגרסה אנדרואיד 10 האופציה לא קיימת.
    זה פער בטיחותי שחשוב לטפל בו, כיוון שבקבלת שיחת טלפון בזמן שימוש בוויז, החייגן לוקח שליטה על המסך.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Additional guidance for the driver on a new driving 'course'

When you ask to go to a new address that you've never driven to before there is information on the 'driving course itself' that can make your drive a lot less stressful. For example, if 'Waze' is currently telling you to turn left and there are 2 or more lanes that you can do it from it would be nice if 'Waze' also advises you which lane you should take the left turn on according to your 'course' {because if the next turn is right you should take the far right lane to turn left}.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren. Im NAVIS sollten auch Verkehrsbeschränkungen in den Ortschaften eingetragen sein, z.B. max. 2.0 breit.

In den Ortschaften sollten Verkehrsbeschränkungen wie max. Gewicht, maximale Höhe, Breite usw. auch im NAVIS hinterlegt sein, damit man nicht falsch geleitet wird. Dies ist z.B. bei Notfällen sehr wichtig, damit die Krankenwagen nicht in zu enge Strassen geleitet werden. Wo kann man solche "Engpässe" melden, damit das NAVIS diese kennt?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The directions window covers the navigation map.

Close icon or hide the window with directions, because it covers the navigation map.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Re-start navigation when the car starts moving

When the car stops, even for a red light, the Waze Navigation ends. When the car starts moving again, there is a screen asking if you still want to go to your destination, but once I get a green light I don't want to manipulate the phone to tell Waze to continue navigating.
    Navigation should re-start automatically, even after a long stop such as for loading gas and using the rest room. If the driver does not want the navigation to continue, he/she can stop it.
    In any case, the amount of time Waze waits until navigation is stopped should…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be great if the Units could switch automatically between Miles and KMs based on your location

I travel between UK and France a lot. I would help a lot if the Units could automatically switch based on the country you are currently in. I believe this would be helpful for people who travel between US and Canada too.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Francis Ngannou as a selectable voice

I want to select Francis Ngannou's voice for navigation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. it is a revolution if you can put the leight for a itinary calcul

please put the leight for the navigation and calcul a itinary with the parameter of the big car

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. dear Waze support team I've a good idea to share. Please get in contact with me through email inbox

dear Waze support team I've a good idea to share. Please get in contact with me through email Gbruckschen@gmail.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. הגעת הכי קרוב שאפשר עם לרכב ליעד

שלום,

לאחרונה השתמשתי בוויז באיטליה ונתקלתי פעמיים בתופעה דומה.
    הייתי צריך להגיע למלון בעיר מסטרה באיטליה, וקיבלתי הודעה "הגעת ליעד". הסתכלתי מהחלון ולא היה שם שום מלון, וגם שם הרחוב לא התאים. יצאתי מהרכב ושאלתי עוברים ושבים היכן המלון והיכן הרחוב שבו המלון נמצא ואמרו לי שהוא במרחק כמה רחובות מהמקום שבו קבלתי הודעה "הגעת ליעד". המשכתי בנסיעה לפי הנחיות האנשים ששאלתי והגעתי למקום אחר לגמרי, גם הוא שגוי, וגם לגביו קבלתי הודעה "הגעת ליעד".
    מסתבר שהמלון נמצא בתוך שטח של מספר רחובות המיועדים רק להולכי רגל ושאיננו מותר כלל לכניסת רכב! החניתי את הרכב במקום מרוחק יותר והלכתי רגלית…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Vw new beetle

I know for a while there was the option to choose a yellow vw beetle as a car icon but there isnt anymore and would be fun to have a vw bug or new beetle again.
    More iconic cars as well like a delorean, mini cooper from italian job, etc

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add a "Traffic Light ahead" vocal warning on country roads or motorways, especially at night

At night we're usually tired and not always aware of the road conditions such as traffic lights.
    Therefore I might be surprised by a traffic light and react too late if it turns red.
    A vocal warning could help by warning me that a 100m, for example, there is a traffic light so that I can slow down a little and not be surprised if it turns out red.
    Not relevant at all in cities, but helpful whenever there are none or few of them, making me readier for them.

I could choose the number of warnings, only 1 to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. passage à niveaux dangereux de la SNCF

La carte des passages à niveaux dangereux a été publiée. Je propose de les signaler dans waze comme zone à risque afin d'alerter les conducteurs,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add distance cost to routes with similar ETA.

Sometimes Waze chooses a route several Km longer to save 1 minute. There should be an option that let the user to give some more weight to the distance when choosing the fastest route

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Rate my drive

Most days, I travel the same 3-4 roads (same route) each day on my work commute. There are times when something is on my drive (car on the side of the road, police, etc.) but most often it is an uneventful drive. I am thinking it would be interesting to rate my drive. Maybe a likert scale or 5-star system where after an uneventful (which is a good thing) drive you could rate it 5 stars.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Report road work

Create a way to report road work. On our way to school daily we encounter multiple spots where road work causes delays.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Taxi Meter

Haii guys....
    My name is : I.Cairo

Is it possible to make a taxi meter app for the taxi industry ?? It's so hard to find a good taxi meter application. There's is one in the playstore "taxi meter for all" but they didn't updated it for years....

If it's possible can you guys make one with a nice interface
    Waiting time
    An option for serviceses like wifi or bags....etc.

An option for your own currency because in our country Suriname we use "SRD"

Can you guys make an option to set a password for the settings .

A small…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories