Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

16465 results found

1. Crear avisos anticipados de atascos en la ruta planificada una vez iniciada la marcha

Es la segunda vez en este mes que me he quedado atrapado en atascos sin haber recibido ninguna alerta previa por parte de Waze.
    Estaría bien que crearán una alerta en cuanto se produce la incidencia para que tener tiempo a tomar alternativas.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Toll way mentioning in Waze

I freqeuently use a toll way near Antwerp in Belgium. It's also mentioned in the rectangle where you have your arrival time, km's, ... . My question is the following: when I've passed the toll booth, the mentioning of the word 'Toll' is still there although I've just left it behind. I know the route, but other people can get confused. Please fix?! Greetz and many thanx. Oli4 from Belgium.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Movable cursor in Waze, using AA, when typing name (of contact) for location/route

When typing a name (contact in available contactlist on phone, restaurant, ...) you can have sometimes the case you typed wrong, forgot a letter in the beginning, ... . At the moment, you have to use the back space key and start partially/all over again. If one should have a movable cursor (as on your phone), you can put the cursor wherever you need it to be (eg. at the beginning of the input text), correct or type (an) additional character(s) and ready you are. Please impliment?! Greetz and many thanx. Oli4 from Belgium.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Android Auto  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Report incidents and police not within your vacinity

It should be possible to report an incident or police not within your location, as it's very difficult if not impossible to report something in the area when you are on the move. Having to stop to do so makes the reporting feature almost pointless

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Feu alterné

Serait il possible de signaler lorsque c'est un feu alterné, car signaler des travaux ne veut pas systématiquement dire que l'on est bloqué mais juste que sur la route il y a un danger alors que signaler un feu alterné permet de savoir qu'il y aura un arrêt. En attendant pas mal de gens signal un feu tricolore en panne pour faire comprendre qu'il y a un feu alterné. Hors ce n'est pas un feu en panne.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Alerter par la voix

Alerter par la voix comme Google et Apple. C’est plus sécuritaire et correspond à l’esprit Waze.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I'm pleased to see these smiling faces that clog the view on my cell phone, and to block my view of important things like road closures.

I'm pleased to see these avatar faces that help clog up the little view on my cell phone, and to see how they block my view of important things like road construction. I suppose next we'll see giraffes and buffalo icons to help obscure things even more? REally....WHO CARES about the smiley faces, ok?? GET RID OF THEM. I just want to go from point A to Point B. I'm not looking at the app to be entertained while I'm driving at 70 mph, ok?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Map display  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. jersey shore cast to voice directions

i just want to drive down to the jersey shore while th cast of jersey shore tells me how to get there. i’m sure fans of the show & new jersey residents would enjoy this feature. please make it happen in time for summer!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Voice and Sound  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. display

hola, primero que nada falicitarlos por la app es muy confiable y segura, segundo hacer la app extencible a camiones donde se informe de las alturas maximas, informar con antelacion las zonas de pesaje y por ultimo que el marcador de velocidad sea un poco mas grande o que el usuario pueda ajustarlo a su requerimiento, por lo demas y como escribi al principio, los felicito por esta tremenda herramienta

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Stop changing back to default route

When I choose a route different from the derault, it's for a reason. It's irritating or worse to find mid-trip that I'm back to the default route without even a notice or warning of some kind. How about sticking to the chosen route but notify the driver of a problem ahead?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Trem

Estive na Suiça, e ao traçar uma rota até Milão, em nenhum momento informou que na rota, pegariamos um trem (de carro, obviamente). Na primeira tivemos sorte que o trem saiu em cinco minutos. Mas no trem seguinte, o trem ia sair dentro de uma hora. Não tínhamos esse tempo sobrando. Tracei a rota no dia anterior e como o Waze informou que levaria apenas três horas, não planejamos mais que isso e no dia seguinte tivemos q surpresa. Só quando chegamos no trem que percebemos que seria de trem. Sugiro que assim como fazem com balsa, deveria avisar que…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. pack and move

Hello everyone, colleagues and friends, I recommend a cool service for transporting your personal belongings in case of moving, they are professionals in their field and know what they are doing pack and move we have a lot of cool features and advantages, shrink wrap, air bubble wrap, standard boxes, and much more, so go and use it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Car Play  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Show parking prices and availability

Parking prices and a aivalability

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Speed indicator

When the phone is in landscape mode, the speed indicator can be sometimes hidden by the lanes indicator when it pops up.
    Is it possible to put the speed indicator on the foreground or move it when it is hidden under another object?
    Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please add Sarge voice back to app

Add Sarge voice back to app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Voice and Sound  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Jetblue airlines

JetBlue Airlines is renowned for its commitment to providing travelers with a seamless and enjoyable flying experience. If you're looking to make reservations and secure cheap tickets, explore the various options available through JetBlue's official site and other platforms. Here's a comprehensive guide that includes essential keywords related to JetBlue Airlines reservation, flights, official site, booking, cheap flight tickets, and exclusive deals.

Embarking on a journey with JetBlue Airlines starts with a hassle-free reservation process. To make a reservation, visit JetBlue's official site or preferred booking platforms. Whether you're planning a business trip, family vacation, or spontaneous getaway, JetBlue's user-friendly…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. BORAT VOICE FOR NAVIGATION

Borat Voice for directions, picture this:
    “Turn left verrrry niiice”
    Gets to destination “Great Success” “king of the castle”

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Voice and Sound  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Route mapping/sharing social

I believe having some sort of route mapping option akin to services like mapmyrun and Strava would be a great way to introduce a more social aspect for those of us who like driving for the sake of the drive or an adventure.

Myself and many of my friends enjoy just going on random drives where we just go where the wind takes us and see sights with no particular destinations in mind. However mapping those routes and destinations for future reference is challenging and honestly time consuming.

A feature like this as I could currently see it would allow…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Routes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. move hazard alert button

The hazard alert icon is in the lower left corner of the screen on my android auto waze screen. This results in taking my eyes off the road to reach it across the dash. If it were relocated to the lower left corner of android auto screen it would facilitate easier and safer access.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Android Auto  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base