Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

16625 results found

1. Give people who work GIS for their county the ability to edit the whole county

I work for Monroe County TN 911 Mapping and addressing. I would like the ability to edit the maps within my county not just where I've driven

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. New Feature for Pregnant Women

For women en route to the hospital while pregnant, it would be great if they can mark their route so that other drivers who happen to be on the same route or in proximity can be aware to drive more carefully around them. I think this would be a great feature to add! I had to make an emergency trip during with my second child and I so wish I could do this to feel better about frantically going to the hospital!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Google maos and waze on the same page

My boyfriend insists on using google maos instead of waze and I know waze is owned by google so then why does waze properly show people how to get to my work at Pentair in Apopka fl but when uber drivers and friends and him use google maps it tell them to turn down the street before my work which doesn't connect and is residential? It drives me nuts! Please fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Not necessarily a provision but I think it would be really cool if you can make your own icon or be an alien or etc etc

I think it would be the coolest thing and others would probably agree if you can make your own icon and become something more than the list gives you like for sabian alien or b and icon that looks like yourself I think it would be really neat to personalize it and individualize the little icons so when people see you they would actually see your personality in your icon

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When any driver is confirmed pick up and that person is cancelling the ride at the end where the traveller cannot get another ride and have

When any driver is confirmed pick up and that person is cancelling the ride at the end where the traveller cannot get another ride and have to hire Uber or Lift and have to pay so much money who will be the responsible person to pay that money, I believe there should be the drivers responsibility to arrange another vehicle or there should be a time limit to cancel the ride by driver and cannot cancel end time. So traveler will have enough time to get another ride on time. There should be assurance for the traveller so he or…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. why so quiert

Happy, now danish....but why so silent....other language is high, but danish speaker is sooooo low. Cant hear her.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Do not block

When people are attempting to update with baby traffic AND the route you are on shows no color on the roadway, I update with traffic conditions. Seems you can only do that a certain amount of times on a 7 mile rd . switching to another making service

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. waze carpool botão para pesquisar motorista e passageiro pelo nome

o aplicativo não demonstra todas as pessoas possíveis na minha rota. O motorista que peguei carona, mesmo nós dois colocando os mesmos horários não conseguimos agendar a carona para o dia seguinte simplesmente pq não apareço pra ele e ele não aparece pra mim, mesmo tendo pegado a carona recente com ele. Não tem como pesquisar ele. Isso dificulta, tenho perdido caronas de bons motoristas na minha rota simplesmente porque eles não aparecem pra mim, mas quando conversamos no zap ele estaria disponível para me dar a carona. Isso já aconteceu comigo com três motoristas diferentes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Stop reporting minor incidents. Stop sending data to Google Maps that there is an accident

Allowing people to be amateur journalists has become a real danger. You list an accident on Google maps, but on Waze, is just a car on the shoulder. Listing these minor incidents causes people to have more traffic and accidents.

You are promoting people to use their phones to report data to you, that you turn around and sell to other companies. Sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen. Why can't you just change it to major incidents. When the police are showing up to an accident, why do i see several police traps right by the accident? Maybe mislabeled…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Carpool

הרעיון שלי להגברת השימוש בוייז קרפול בעידן נתיב פלוס בישראל
    יש לסמן במפה של וויז מתחמים בכניסות השונות לנתיב פלוס
    כל משתמש שמוגדר כנוסע באפליקציה וימוקם בטווח המתחם במפה יסומן כנוסע המעוניין לחבור לנהג ( כמו שמסמנים שוטר בוויז )
    אניכנהג אוכל לדעת לפני הירידה לנתיב האם נוסעים מחכים במתחם האיסוף ולהעלות אותם לרכב בזמן אמת
    רעיון התיאום הקיים היום לא מתאים מכמה סיבות:
    בנתיבי איילון צריך יותר מנוסע אחד
    לא תמיד מסתדר לעמוד בזמן שתואם ( חלק גדול מהנהגים לא יכולים להתחייב לעמידה מדוייקת בזמנים שתואמו ) ובאמצעות הרעיון הזה יש חבירת נוסעים בזמן אמת לנהג ושניהם יוצאים עם…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Anti bouchon

Bonjour, pourriez vous mettre une option pour eviter les bouchons, routes (rouges) , proposez des itineraires de contournements meme si cela implique de faire le tour d’une ville ou autre...? Merci

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I have a notification icon on my waze app but there’s no message. If I can’t get rid of it I’m dumping the app

I have a notification icon on my waze app but there’s no message. If I can’t get rid of it I’m dumping the app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Would like access to WAZE from apps

Would like access to WAZE from the app SortScape I use for my job scheduling I have also contacted sortscape developers regarding this issue

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Voice option

Hello dear one. I normally use waze software in Tehran Iran. In language selection for US were 5 options: The 1st. one e.v. Jane( I am not sure with the exact ), Amy, Boy Bond, Nathan, and Randy. Newly the first one option is omitted. The advantage of the omitted one was the expression of every rout like name of street, highway, alley, and etc. With this option never could make mistake in exact rout driving. Now you have omitted this advantage. I am requesting to add this option if possible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Put stopping areas/bays onto maps

When travelling, you need to know where the stopping bays are. on the map you could either have them permanently or as a search button.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Para o Waze VOLTAR A SER ÓTIMO, COMO NO PASSADO...........TEM QUE TIRAR AS MENSAGENS/PROPAGANDAS QUE COLOCA NA TELA DE NOSSOS CELULARES, QUE

PARA O WAZE VOLTAR A SER ÓTIMO, COMO ERA ANTES.......É SO NÃO COLOCAR AS MENSAGENS E PROPAGANDAS NA TELA DE NOSSOS CELULARES, IMPEDINDO QUE POSSAMOS VER OS ROTEIROS A SEREM SEGUIDOS. FERNANDO CANTONI - (11)98457-7468 - EMAIL:fernandocantone@yahoo.com.br. OBRIGADO PELA OPORTUNIDADE DE ME EXPRESSAR

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Waze Campus Map for Universities

This would allow students to locate and map their drive/walk to various areas on campus including dining facilities and even things like coke machines, etc. Further, most major universities have mobile apps. Allowing them to integrate with APIs would be amazing. There's a HUGE advertising opportunity here.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Whenever the instruction is given to turn left or right, please add “always use your indicator”. In Hebrew and English.

Whenever the instruction is given to turn left or right, please add “always use your indicator”. In Hebrew and English.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base