Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

16628 results found

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Bonjour ,

Il serait TRÈS UTILE de :

• 1) de pouvoir afficher et mémoriser sur l' écran du smartphone, le lieux GPS en Latitude et Longitude de l'endroit où l'on se trouve , pour signaler : par exemple , de nuit en pleine campagne , ou de jour , lorsque l'on ne sait pas avec précision où l' on se trouve , un problème anormal d' accident ou autre , aux Forces de Police, Pompiers , Secours , etc.....

ainsi que

• 2) de pouvoir choisir et rentrer , à la place d'une adresse standard , un lieu de destination avec les coordonnées…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Preferiti

Buonasera,

complimenti per il lavoro svolto fino ad oggi per quest'applicazione che è fantastica.
    La miglioria che si potrebbe apportare è che bisognerebbe aumentare il numero di preferiti che si possono salvare. Per chi come me consegna ha bisogno di salvare tante posizioni, io ho raggiunto il limite e non riesco ad aggiungerne altre.
    Problema riscontrato anche dai miei colleghi.

Grazie e buon lavoro.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow Map editor Zoom on mouse scroll to be disabled

When editing maps with my Mac and the attached Smart Mouse, the mouse scroll is extremely sensitive. The sensitivity causes the map to zoom in and out un-expectedly. It would be nice to be able to disable the mouse scroll --> zoom feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Recurso para congelar rota

No Rio de Janeiro temos muitas áreas de risco, sempre antes de de iniciar o trajeto analiso a rota sugerida e verifico se não há risco porém, muitas vezes por conta de trânsito, o waze recalcula a rota e dirigindo não consigo verificar se a rota recalculada é ou não segura. Mediante exposto, sugiro uma função de CONGELAR ROTA, com isso sempre seguirei pela rota inicialmente escolhida e verificada. Sugestão baseado em medidas de segurança.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Lunch time

Dear @waze thank you for your work. I have a suggestion: could you add a voice asking “Is lunch time?” When a driver do not follow the way and goes to a restaurant. And when the app detect movement again, ask: “do we continue traveling?” Thanks again.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When signal is low or that wretched “something went wrong try again” message pops up.... PLEASE save what I typed. Had to type is 60+ times.

Don’t delete entered text when app experiences an error. It is beyond frustrating to type in the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over.... repetition getting tedious??? And over and over and over

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. near police icon on map, put the time elapsed since the last report; example 3 min.ago, or 3 min. written near policeman head

when I see a policeman 6 min. and another policeman 3 min. I know that second policeman is newer, or newer position

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Editor-set time penalty on a segment

Waze currently routes by finding the fastest route, considering both the expected travel time and certain penalties. For example, navigating onto a private road adds a 2-hour penalty to the route, effectively forcing travel around that segment unless there is no other route.

My suggestion is that all segments have a Penalty attribute that editors can set in WME. Used thoughtfully, this penalty attribute could give the routing engine a nudge away from areas where, based on editors' local knowledge, traffic should generally not be sent.

For example, if all the segments into a residential neighborhood were assigned a 5…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It is a brillient idea. But i want to arange a meeting if it is possible.

I hold this ring in my stomach for about 5 years. And around me I see partial ideas of my idea. I would appreciate if someone contacted me that I could start talking about the subject.i belive you will find it unusual and needed

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I have an idia abour a car on the side way. To put the object on the right screen. Visual is betrer with rhe distance in km.

במצב של רכב בשוליים, להוסיף הדמיה של מכונית בצד ימין של המפה מלמעלה למטה שתתקדם עם הנסיעה שלנו כלפיה. אני חושב שעצם ויזואלי יותר נוח מהודעה כתובה ומרחק שמצריכה מאמץ מהנהג במיוחד כשהןא עייף. מצג גרפי של עצם בשוליים יותר יעיל.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Always on police notifi

I want notifications of police near me regardless of whether I am using the app. audio notifications should come on always even if I haven’t looked at the Waze app for days. In other words I just want Waze to always be searching around me and sending me voice notices if there are cops nearby. This isn’t happening now

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. דיווחי משטרה/סכנות בנגיעה אחת במקום לחטט בתפריטים - בטוח ונוח יותר בזמן הנהיגה

ביצוע דיווחים, כגון משטרה, סכנות וכדומה, די מסורבל ומצריך מספר פעולות, מה שמסיט את תשומת הלב של הנהג מהכביש ומסכן חיים. אפשר אולי להוסיף 2-3 דיווחים בנגיעה אחת? סוג של מועדפים: כל אחד יבחר לעצמו מה הוא בדרך כלל מדווח ושיגדיר את זה לעצמו כמועדפים. ואז בנגיעה אחת יתבצע הדיווח. או מקסימום שתי נגיעות: למשל, נגיעה אחת לפתיחת הטולבאר של המועדפים, ונגיעה שניה על האופציה שרצית לדווח. זה מאוד יועיל ויגביר את הדיווחים כי הם יהיו קלים ונוחים יותר, וכמובן גם בטוחים יותר.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Route improvement

For Hillsborough township New Jersey, use Auten Road instead of Beekman Lane to get to and from Marshall Road.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. U-turn allowed at intersection in Almaden.

The intersection of Almaden Expressway and Almaden Road going south in San Jose allows for a u-turn. I don't have a level 3 to change the map.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Alert speedcams for android auto

There is no alert sound for speed cams on android auto if you drive less then the max speed. Situation: i accelerate 100meters before a speedcam = ticket :( i will make a mod for it if you don't change it soon

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A voice with a Texas accent would be fun.

Maybe various regions of the country would like to select their own regional accents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. While browsing, if I have to report something on my way, but at that time I have no connection, waze does not send that report

While browsing, if I have to report something on my way, but at that time I have no connection, waze does not send that report, but in the car moving in the territory happens to have no signal for so minute. It would be useful for waze to memorize that report, to send it as soon as the signal returns. Obviously in a short period of time, if within 5 minutes, the signal is not returned, the same will be automatically discarded. It would be very useful to be able to make even reports of danger if that area does…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. count of traffic light in the route

why if appears in overview the trafficlights counter of the route. more of them more possibilities of getting late

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base