Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make Waze icon change appearance when Waze is 'asleep'

Often I put Waze to sleep, or try, only to find out, hours later, that it woke up as I was leaving and it has been eating my battery for hours.
    Please figure out a way to change it icon's appearance so I know it is sleeping.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. warn and alert abuot Safety guards (משמרות בטיחות). the driver will know that he should slow his speed and will know that there is a delay

warn and alert abuot Safety guards (משמרות בטיחות). the driver will know that he should slow his speed
    and will know that there is a delay in is trip

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Help clients to recover lost points

Good afternoon. Use your wonderful product daily for over almost three years now. 12 year-old son downloaded app for me. Accumulated around 175,000 points, when a young nephew erased it from my phone.

How can I recover points when initial download listed my phone number instead of an email? Nothing has changed whatsoever with my account but informed that I simply have to open a new account and eat over two years of voluntary support to my fellow Wazers!!

Account was HazyMcLar under Larry Hay at phone number 4167954830. Was not able to open new account under same name. New…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. תחנות דלק מיקום אין בגירסה חדשה כדאי להחזיר את זה

הצגת מיקום תחנות דלק כמו בגירסאות ישנות של וויז

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 3D

I think it might be a smart move to introduce 3D buildings when driving in narrow city streets. It would make life easier for our users - e.g knowing exactly when to make a turn in complicated Tel Aviv streets!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze Map Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Pouvez vous développer la Détection voiture radar privatisée qui arrive dans l'Ouest

Contre les voitures radars banalisées qui arrivent, est il possible de developper un système pour les signaler ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. When you use the hazardous notification as to car inside a room please traffic jam put a time so that we will know if it was an hour ago giv

When you use the notification of the hazards the head put a time on it it helps make a decision to take that route or another route if it was an hour ago that has it may not be there by now

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Can we make inputs from the radio screen? It is distracting to have to reach for the phone to clear the pop up windows.

Can we make inputs from the radio screen? I find it distracting to have to reach for the phone to clear the pop up windows.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I had startup company in Egypt , connecting Doctors with patients through GPS , how can we be partner

Unique Mobile app ( tabibycare) - underprocess -that connects patients with physicians,pharmacies & labs via GPS , they will be directed to waze .. how can we be apartners ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. שמי דן הדני וקוד הזהוי שלי הוא 4636. יש לי כמה בעיות עם התוכנה WAZE 1. יש לי טלפון סמסונג 4 NOTE . יש לי גם דיבורית בלוטוט של Buddy.

שמי דן הדני וקוד הזהוי שלי הוא 4636.
    יש לי כמה בעיות עם התוכנה WAZE
    1. יש לי טלפון סמסונג 4 NOTE . יש לי גם דיבורית בלוטוט של Buddy. במשך שנתיים הכל עבד בסדר, לפני כחודשיים ימים הדיבורית הפסיקה להעביר הורואות של WAZE דרך הדיבורית למרות ששיחות הטלפון מעובירה ונשמעים בסדר.
    2. תוכנת ההפעלה של הטלפון היא כמובן אנדרואיד אחרונה. אינני מצליח לתקן שגיעות כתיב או למחוק כתובות בלתי נחוצות.
    אנא, תמצאו פתרון לשתי בעיות דחופות.
    בעיה פחות דחופה היא דחיפת פתרונות כמו הצעות לקחת נוסע. למה אין כפתור לאישר הסכמת שמוש הצאה זו שהיא עבורי לא רלונתית. כאשר…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. GPS problem continues.

I am having a lot of trouble using waze in Atlanta, where the program regularly has trouble fixing the GPS signal. It seems to know where it is, but then loses the ability to fix precisely where it is. It may or may not come back on again a little later. I am about to switch to a different gps program because Waze is not functional. I have an iPhone. Please fix it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. sou presidente de uma entidade filantropica onde atendemos 200 crianças temos radio on line que tal parceria 3 setor troca banners bananafm

sou presidente de uma entidade filantropica onde atendemos 200 crianças temos radio on line que tal parceria 3 setor troca banners bananafm.com.br email produtorbob@hotmail.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Voice prompts to turn or exit need to be more than .1 miles from the turn or ecot

On freeways the voice prompt should start at least one mile in advanCe

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. WAZE changing my usual route

I just wish WAZE would let me know the reason why it wants to change my usual route to something different. I was working 30 min away from home and one day it routed me in a different direction. Turns out, at the 20min mark was an accident and it had the traffic stopped. Just wish it told me the reason why.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Demande d'alerte et d'infos

Pourquoi ne pas avoir d'info URGENCE par waze lors d'une catastrophe comme nous avons connu hier pour la chute du pont de Gêne ? nous étions perdus....
    De plus, sans rapport...pourquoi pas d'alerte repos toutes les 2 heures sur waze?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Avoid Tollways Toggle Switch on app home screen.

Is it possible to have the "Avoid Tollways" toggle switch on the app home/map screen? Some days I'm happy to pay toll, others not so much. But to get to that switch in the app you have to hit search>settings>navigation>avoid toll roads. Would be much easier/quicker to have the switch on the map screen. Would also mean you could compare the two different travel times (toll vs non toll) quicker and see if the toll is worth paying.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add a report feature

Add a report police pursuit notification ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Walkers + safety

Hi,

I can see that your app specializes on people who drive (use a car) on Cities, but in my city the majority of the people walk or used public transportation so I was thinking if you would like to add special features designed specifically for pedestrians with features of safety and suggestions of routes? I have an idea of how could it work!! please contact me if you are interested. Thanks, have a great day!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base