Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop using location services when the application is "Sleeping"

Even when the app is "Sleeping", Location Services are still being used and the battery is being drained.

Notice that this is NOT a request to change the settings to "Only when using the app". It's perfectly clear why it's either "Never" or "Always".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. let users turn off "Directions" permanently (instead of having it launch every time!!)

Currently, EVERY time I launch Waze, it asks me if I want to start directions. If I don't respond (by selecting "Cancel" it will launch without me wanting to. Guess what? I don't need directions to get home EVERY day!! This feature is so annoying. Please change this part of the app so that it doesn't think for you (and launch directions automatically) or have the question remain on the screen until someone answers the question.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Display current settings of highway "variable message" signs on route overview

Display current settings of highway "variable message" signs on route overview display where these are available as a feed e.g. Traffic England Website.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. חיצי כיוון התנועה שיש גוש תנועה

החצים של כיוון הפקק אינם ברורים, הם בצבע הפקק וכאשר על הפקק נוסף צבע המסלול בסגול, לא ניתן להבחין בהם
    בייחוד כשהנתיב עובר ברחוב צר יותר לא ניתן לדעת מה כיוון הפקק האם הוא בדרכך או בנתיב הנגדי....זו בעיה מתחילת דרככם....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Editar o Mapa

Gostaria de ter a possibilidade de alterar o alerta que foi reportado por um usuário, sendo que o alerta não precisa mais constar no mapa, durante seu percurso

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze Map Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. New area

I live in a new area. I just edited the map to track the new roads, but I'm unable to set up my home location. What about giving us the opportunity to set up the house location just tapping on the map?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Cant use Google Assistant when on Waze

Am a Pixel 2 user. I realized, that while driving around with Waze, being enabled, i am unable to use Google Assistant. When i contacted Google support team, they advised me to reach out to Waze, since i am told this is an App related issues.

In my opinion the ability to use Google assistant is very critical when we are on HIghways, since, there could be any critical reason you may want to communicate to the Assistant to read a text or send a message to a person about any critical update while enroute to home or office. I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Verbiage when alerting drivers

‪@waze Team I believe the wording when dealing with alerts should be changed. Instead of "Watch Out" it should be changed to"Be advised". "Watch out" is more of a right in your face type of thing. "Be advised" let's us know there is still time to get to whatever it is. ‬

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. allow scheduling drive without loading times

While Waze is loading the traffic times for the selected day, the user can't select a time to arrive by. In the vast majority of cases, I don't care what the traffic looks like, I just want to set up the planned drive no matter what. Please allow for the user to select their arrival time without having to wait for Waze to load the projected traffic.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Be a car standard

Volkswagen (in 2015) is known to build a good drivetrain and a safe car, but their electronics has been behind the times. Can Waze become their navigation standard? VW would not need to employ so many people in a marginally profitable area (at best) and clients get updates for years to come.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Paulina (Spanish LA) & Samantha back!

I can stand the new Spanish voices seriously!!! I know Waze is own by Google but PLEASE let us enjoy what he loved from Waze!! Same does from Samantha. I can stand either of the new girl voices at all!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Petroil prices in Mexico

Hola. Sería muy útil que Waze utilizara los precios de gasolina y diésel de https://petrointelligence.com/ para México.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Lost my registration

I have a registration since about 5 years. Today I installed the Waze app for a new mobile. When I wrote the SMS code I got a message from the app my registration has lost. I lost my favorite important addresses and my points. Please restore my registration. User ID: djfody; Phone: +36204500499

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1) give points for verifying data

If you verify existing data .... award some points

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Turn you smartphone to camera

Greetings
    I would like to suggest a new function which makes it possible to turn your cell phone into a camera through using WAZE
    That is to add the camera button in the application screen and when pressed, it activates the back camera of the smartphone and records the way.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base