Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Redbox locations...

Redbox is a popular DVD Rental machine, something many people look for during their drives. Redbox allows for pickup and dropoff at any machine, making knowing their locations very helpful to drivers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make sources of 3.7.4.5 public so I can fix voice guidance stops working issue.

There is no version newer than 3.7.4.5 in the App store.

This version has annoying bug causing voice guidance to stop working.

I would like to try to fix the problem in order to make my life easier and to contribute to the Waze society.

Please make the sources of this version available on sourceforge or similar resource.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. אלוני נאמר בצרה במקום חיריק ש טעות בדיבוב של רחוב אלוני ניסים

טעות בדיבוב של רחוב אלוני (נאמר בצרה במקום חיריק )ניסים

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. wase should help me find a parking lot near destination

wase should help me find a parking lot near dertination

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Propose young driver option

I propose to select a young driver option. In France, for example, a young driver, during 2 or 3 years, can't road at the same speed than an experimented driver.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would love for there to be maps for the snowmobile trails in Michigan and other areas. Is that possible? Thank you

I would love for there to be maps for the snowmobile trails in Michigan and other areas. Is that possible? Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. map editor problem

your map editor just brush off all report by saying not enough information even after providing a lot of specific information. map editor is also super rude when replying, scolding users saying we need to learn road rules and closing case even before it is resolved to cut us off.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze Map Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Voice reporting, second attempt

If your voice is not understood for any reason, the waze app just cancels the report and you miss your opportunity to mark a hazard at an accurate location. Instead, if it said "I didn't quite catch that, could you say again?" While retaining the original position marker... I could have another try to enunciate a little better or speak up a little louder to get the report through without having to scramble to try to throw down a manual marker at highway speeds.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Get us new interface

Please get us a new interface. Make it ios10. Smooth , calm ans easyer.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 〖구월오피〗〖구월건마〗오피쓰#구월휴게텔ロ 구월키스방"구월마사지

WWW.COOLOP1.COM 구월오피 구월건마 구월휴게텔 구월키스방 구월마사지 오피쓰 구월오피 구월건마 구월휴게텔 구월키스방 구월마사지 오피쓰 구월오피 구월건마 구월휴게텔 구월키스방 구월마사지 오피쓰 구월오피 구월건마 구월휴게텔 구월키스방 구월마사지 오피쓰 구월오피 구월건마 구월휴게텔 구월키스방 구월마사지 오피쓰 구월오피 구월건마 구월휴게텔 구월키스방 구월마사지 오피쓰 구월오피 구월건마 구월휴게텔 구월키스방 구월마사지 오피쓰 구월오피 구월건마 구월휴게텔 구월키스방 구월마사지 오피쓰 구월오피 구월건마 구월휴게텔 구월키스방 구월마사지 오피쓰 구월오피 구월건마 구월휴게텔 구월키스방 구월마사지 오피쓰 구월오피 구월건마 구월휴게텔 구월키스방 구월마사지 오피쓰 구월오피 구월건마 구월휴게텔 구월키스방 구월마사지 오피쓰 구월오피 구월건마 구월휴게텔 구월키스방 구월마사지 오피쓰 구월오피 구월건마 구월휴게텔 구월키스방 구월마사지 오피쓰 구월오피 구월건마 구월휴게텔 구월키스방 구월마사지 오피쓰 구월오피 구월건마 구월휴게텔 구월키스방 구월마사지 오피쓰 구월오피 구월건마 구월휴게텔…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. modify distance to police location

The old version of Waze gave more distance warning for police radar locations.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hello.We are Autostop-France.Our activity is the real-time hitchhiking between a pedestrian and a driver. Contact dosda.lionel@orange.fr

Hello.We are Autostop-France.We live in Lyon.Our activity is the real-time hitchhiking between a pedestrian and a driver. We can carpool home work for employees. We are looking for partners for our international development.Contact for more informations dosda.lionel@orange.fr

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. משלוחים

הקמת מאגר בתוך האפליקציה של אנשים המעוניינים במשלוח
    משתמש המאגר יציע מחיר אותו הוא מוכן לשלם עבור המשלוח
    ברגע שיכנס המשתמש למאגר כל נהג המשתמש באפליקציה
    ויסע במסלול הדומה למסלול המשלוח,
    יקבל הצעה לבצע את המשלוח במחיר שצויין.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Location services "when using" is fake! It uses your location when not using.

With Waze OFF, and location services set to "WHEN USING", how come I still get notifications to leave using my location services with the mileage and time it will take to get there from where I am currently. HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN IF IT'S ONLY TRACKING MY LOCATION "WHEN USING." I have no planned drives so I don't get notifications for this and haven't been there in a year but still get woke up every morning by Waze telling me how long it will take me to get there from my location. SO REALLY THE "WHEN USING" IS A LIE…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Put the phone down and pay attention to your surroundings, you might learn something.

Put the phone down and pay attention to your surroundings, you might learn something.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Number of issues

We took a road trip from Columbus OH to Sarasota Fla. We used both a Samsung Galaxy/Android and an iPhone7. On both phones, the apps would crash if we put the entire route in. We had to pick an arbitrary mid point. It also crashed if we stopped for a few minutes and then resumed driving, ie rest stop pull over to stretch.

During very heavy rain at the beginning of the trip, we got hazard notifications that said 'Caution: Desert Ahead.' Unlikely in central Ohio.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be nice if the option existed to have seconds displayed on the clock.

It would be nice if the option existed to display seconds on the clock. The way I use the app and running a route I need to record the time. If it isbefore 30 seconds after the minute we have to mark it back. If after 30 seconds then we mark the next minute as the arrival time. If this possible?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base