Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Route color coding.

In navigation programs currently route to go is shown in single colour.
    It can be colour coded to show descent and ascent, with intensity of colour changing according to steepness.
    That would decrease risks when overtaking, as descents are hard to spot, and another car can be hiding there.
    Current maps can be updated, when there are changes in altitude not matching ones known in app. No manual work would be needed; averages of reporting can be used.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have issues

Doesn't work new version (4.39) with ios 9.3.5
    Please new update.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The accuracy of the GPS location has diminished significantly. Often Waze shows me on a side road when I am still on a highway.

The accuracy of the GPS location has diminished significantly. Often Waze shows me on a side road when I am still on a highway. Please improve this functionality.

Also, often your server does not have enough capacity during rush hour and devices cannot connect to your network to get routing and road info.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. להציג / אפשאות חיפוש גינות לשחרור כלבים /גינות כלבים

לסמן על המפה אולי בצורה של כלב גינות שבהם מותר לשחרר כלבים. בנוסף לפתוח חיפוש לגינות כלבים בסביבה הקרובה.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. race car mood

What about a Mood that has a race car helmet (like the Stig) on it? That would be awesome!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Gastos do percurso, aviso de abastecimento.

Gostaria de adicionar o valor pago no litro da gasolina, média de km/l do meu veículo, e quanto de gasolina foi colocado, para desta forma o Waze confrontar a distância com a média de km/l e assim fornecer quanto eu irei gastar de gasolina no percurso.
    Para viagens de longa distância, o Waze deveria informar o abastecimento mais favorável no percurso.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. אופציה לבקרה אחר נסיעות

הכנסת אופציה למעקב אחר זמן וקמ לכל נסיעה או ליום או לכל תקופת זמן אחרת שתיבחר לפי תאריכון

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Take target location from Browser

I would like to select a target in my Browser (perhaps on waze.com, or maps.google.com), and have that location to my Waze app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Update online help re:Using your personal address book contacts to navigate (for iOS)

Current online forum help does not accurately describe how to enable Waze to access your personal address book contacts to navigate (for iOS). After some back/forth with Waze staff I was able to find how to do so.

To enable Waze to access your personal address book for iPhone

1. Ensure you are logged into Waze under the “settings” section

2. Open up Waze and press “search”

3. Press “Where To?” And it will take you to the next “Where to” screen that shows “Talk to Waze” and “Favorites” below the search bar.

4. Below “Favorites” is a button “Search Contacts - Drive to…
    1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I was actually searching for waze with a built in dash cam corder

This cam corder is light on the mobile & synched with the waze on all its location. Very useful in cases of accidents where the incidents r all recorded on video.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Download so long! Include a countdown indicator.

Download so long. App needs a download countdown indicator to show how much time remains till operation will be completed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Planned drive improvement

There should be an option that says “I would like to arrive x minutes early for all planned drives” and let it that all calendar events are scheduled to that time rather than changing my work calendar to show starting 15 minutes before scheduled time it should allow me to preplan them with a described time frame.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. PLEASE keep the POLICE notify on the system, the "do the right thing" NYP is requesting should be filed in the round file......

KEEP where the police are on Waze....the NYPD must not be making enough money....notifying WHERE the police are makes people slow down and makes it safer....

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ive been using waze for years now. I would suggest a feature that would allow you to move a alert you post back a distance. Sometimes by the

Ive been using waze for years now. I would suggest a feature that would allow you to move a alert you post back a distance. Sometimes by the time you see an object on the road and post it you are way past it. Maybe a move back 100 yards or 300 yards or 500 yards button.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Only place I could find to ask for help. I got new phone, and accidentally started a new acct with the same phone #. Now won't load either

I need help! I got a new phone and when I went to Waze app, I tried to log in, but created a new acct instead with the same phone number. Now it won't load either account. A suggestion would be to have somewhere to get technical support. The forums are a jumble of info.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow users to enter the time they need to be at entered destination, then have Waze tell them what time they need to leave

Allow user to enter time they need to be at destination, then, have Waze tell user what time they need to leave origin.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Alerta de tempo dos sinais de transito e o tempo e arranque dos veiculos no transito pesado chamar atenção dos motoristas lerdos e distraido

Gostaria de sugerir um sistema de duração do tempo de todos os sinais de trânsitos nos principais corredores de transito pesado
    Gostaria de sugerir um sistema de alerta em todos os aparelhos de muitimidia a demora de arranque dos veiculos nos principiais corredores de maiores movimentos pois os motoristas não ajudam
    a desenvolver o transito e alertar nas arrancadas com a devida atenção
    Gostaria que o waze fosse ligado junto as corporações de Transito de suas cidades tipo BH Trans pois percebo que eles não fazem nada para melhorar o transito
    Nos motoristas pedestres e outros veiculos temos que nos…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I'd like to see a Waze for boaters!!!

It sure would be nice to use Waze on the river. For example, the other day we were going up the Ashley River and the train bridge was out-of-order. If we had known, we would have gone elsewhere.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base