Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. falta colocar la intersección de la otra calle a la cual uno va...

Sugiero incorporar la otra dirección a la cual uno va...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Intersections in white are hard to see - keep continuous route colour please

Intersections in white are hard to see - keep continuous route colour please

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add favorites to Siri shortcuts

Not just for Home and Work as it have just been enabled (which is great!)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please acquire and support Navdy

You may or may not be familiar with the Navdy heads up display unit. I have one, it's a great device.

Sadly, on October 26, 2017, Navdy, Inc. (“Navdy”) entered into an Assignment for the Benefit of Creditors (“Assignment”) and, as a result, Navdy is unfortunately no longer conducting business.

"What this means for you as a Navdy customer is that sometime within the next couple of weeks, your Navdy unit may stop functioning properly. Features like turn-by-turn navigation and voice recognition could fail and it is possible that this may cause the device to fail completely.

"The Assignee is…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. A relaxing improvement for the driver

Many times while using waze,there is a long pause in the directions because nothing happens on the road. A "waiting tone" or additional speaking options by the app could remind us that the app is still running and that everything is ok. It could be stressful sometimes to think that the app has lost contact with you and you're in the middle of nowhere. I also thought it could be a funny tribute to all stressed out people while being in the road.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. why do you constantly log me off and then make me reset my password to find out all my present locations are gone

why do you constantly log me off and then make me reset my password to find out all my present locations are gone

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. No mix public and privatr highway

Navigatore

Hello, great job with this app but i really need one more option... In Lombardia have build a private highway called Pedemontana (A36) that is more expensive than the regular highway that also serve to reach the same place i have to go so, can i have the possibility of choose to totally exclude from my itinerary the private highway?
    Because during the trip the navigator try to make me go in part of it mixing the two highwas!
    Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Warning that the trip crosses country boarder

I recently attended an ultra marathon in MI. Trying to leave the state to return to NY (I entered from the west side of the state) I found myself at the Canadian boarder. This would not normally be an issue, but not knowing I would be leaving the country, my passport was left home. I simply propose that if a route takes the driver through another country there should be a highly visible warning, much like when the route contains toll roads. Yes, I should have looked at the map, but I made an assumption that I feel is common,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I was just wondering why the police officer face and construction officer faces are male?

Just not sure why the faces in the app ( police office and construction worker)are male? Why even have a face? You could use a badge or a traffic cone instead...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Remove all the very distracting ads and icons. Remember, we are using this while driving. Very dangerous

Very dangerous. I will be deleting your ap from my phone and look for a safer ap.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Integrate Waze into Chevy Apps

Integrate Waze into Chevy Apps to work on the 8 inch display in Chevrolet vehicles with an internet connection.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. ניווט סלקטיבי לפי מנויים

שתהיה האפשרות להמנע מכבישי אגרה למעט כבישים שבהם אני כבר מנוי

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. פיצ'ר נחמד

אהלן,
    שמי יאיר שוורץ ואני יזם צעיר.
    במהלך עבודתי כאשר צץ רעיון נחמד לשולחני ואינני מתכוון לעשות בו שום דבר אני שולח אותו לגופים או חברות שבאפשרותם למקסם ולמצות את הרעיון.

הרעיון שלי לwaze:

כאשר אני משתמש באפליקציה waze בדרכי לאסוף חבר \ חברה \ מכר כלשהו עולה הצורך לחייג אליו (בשביל שירד מהבניין \ יתארגן \ יידע שאני מתעכב \ אינני במקום הנכון).
    החידוש שעליו חשבתי הוא הודעת mms \ וואטצאפ עם צילום מסך האפליקציה הנשלחת לאיש קשר המוגדר מראש מספר דקות לפניי הגעתי ליעד.

החידוש ימנע ממני (לפחות) להסתבך בדרכים שניה לפניי ההגעה ליעד, ימנע התעסקות מיותרת בטלפון…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Send location to others should default to user preferences. Such as always SMS

The option now adds extra steps for users. Most users always use text so why pull up all options available to share location?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Por favor marcar calles con adoquines

Por favor marcar calles de adoquines en Argentina

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. New category

Mobile phone detection cameras report type

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Recurso para congelar rota

No Rio de Janeiro temos muitas áreas de risco, sempre antes de de iniciar o trajeto analiso a rota sugerida e verifico se não há risco porém, muitas vezes por conta de trânsito, o waze recalcula a rota e dirigindo não consigo verificar se a rota recalculada é ou não segura. Mediante exposto, sugiro uma função de CONGELAR ROTA, com isso sempre seguirei pela rota inicialmente escolhida e verificada. Sugestão baseado em medidas de segurança.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Enter hazard at another location

Allow someone to enter a new hazard and place it at another location. There is a common speed trap near my house that I would like to enter a hazard for when the cops are ticketing

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base