Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New avatar and new alert.

Good afternoon Waze, I wanted a new avatar of waze for personnel who is the cover of this app, and also alé also gives warning has villain somewhere!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. show nearest petrol station prices as alerts

The way that you alert could be used to provide proximity alerts that show the nearest fuel/petrol station and the prices. This could be an option that is configured for those that want the alert (on) and those that do not want it shown (off).
    A much easier way to update the price would be welcome e.g. use the front facing camera to recognize the prices and translate to an auto update would be cool.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add an option of "Need help" when user stops in margins

When a user has a stop in margins, he will have an icon with an option to choose what type of help he's searching for, like: needs to replace a wheel, missing water, and so on... or "Do not need".
    When the narrator says "Note for a vehicle in the side" she will add "and he needs help with...".
    If other user in that way desides to stop and help, he will sign it back on the app.
    To avoide terrorists to use this feature to have a terrorism act, the feature will ask the user that stopped to give…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. music interuptus

i use an external blue too connected to my cars AUX port. It would be nice if if the music could STOP play the WAZE announcement then start up again. I see other notes where they have to hit play again...obviously that would not be a benefit, only if it did it automatically.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. שלום יש לי רעיון מהפכני שיהפוך את וואיז למשהו מדהים .אני צריך עזרה בפיתוח שלו . אשמח אם תצרו איתי קשר בכדי לקבוע פגישה 0524824747

שלום יש לי רעיון מהפכני שיהפוך את וואיז למשהו מדהים .אני צריך עזרה בפיתוח שלו . אשמח אם תצרו איתי קשר בכדי לקבוע פגישה 0524824747

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. defibrillator-aed site on streets

defibrillator-aed site on streets

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Under the police tab on Waze

On the police tab you need to have patrolling other side patrolling this side add

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. favorites exits

I do a 1200 mile round trip once a month. I would like to save the directions and be able to tap the screen to mark my favorite exits with the best bathrooms, food, and coffee.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze Map Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Let me use MY Password you fucking Nazi DICKtator! I can not will not remember anything else!

Let me use MY Password you fucking Nazi DICKtator! I can not will not remember anything else!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Etablere et Waze buisness rides.

Waze har så mye større potensialet enn å være en byddy ride. 500 mill turer i europa hverdag vi i Smartpointvending Ltd har visjonen etter 15 år i denne næringen om endre taxi næringen grunnlegende og hvor både taxieier/sjåfør jobber mindre men tjener mer , kundene vil få en billigere tur og i størregrad kan påvirke pris da mange turer vil bli forhandlet om i mellom flere biler så her er det muligheter for meget gunstige priser , taxisentraler tjener pr tur og kan ha fokus på anbud , kontroll på biler m/sjåfører , mindre staff på callsentert og ikke…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The NHTSA states, “driver distraction is recognized as one of the most common causes of traffic crashes,” and, ”distracted driving is a dea

The NHTSA states, “driver distraction is recognized as one of the most common causes of traffic crashes,” and, ”distracted driving is a deadly epidemic that has devastating consequences on our nation's roadways."

Eyes on the Road/Hands on the Wheel

Road Concentration: the Cure for Driver Distraction!

Must Training for All Drivers

http://www.nbcrightnow.com/story/29752966/introducing-the-holy-grail-of-driving-safetythe-asf-gift-card

ASF Copyrights Available 

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Since I live in Southern California, can you add the weather alert warning tab for windy/gusty condition and wild/brush fire. Thanks

Since I live in Southern California, you can add the weather alert warning tab for windy/gusty condition and wild/brush fire.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hebrew streets and Locations names.

Hi,
    The Hebrew pronunciation many street and location names is wrong. Some are just funny and quite a few are simply unrecognizable.
    I respectfully suggest that the whole file of Hebrew names will be rechecked by some one who knows the difference.

One case in point is calling the name "NESHER" as "NASHAR".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze Map Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Update UK postcode list

It would be very effective if you would use the latest UK postcode directory. .At present, it is way out of date.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I can ask Waze driving down freeway to find business but I can’t speak to about hazard have to type 4 times to update hazard

I can ask Waze driving down freeway to find business but I can’t speak to about hazard have to type 4 times to update hazard
    Please fix this
    I stopped or rarely update because of this

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. add the measurements of the vehicle

The request is to add the ability to enter vehicle measurements and avoid any narrow or tunneled roads.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. PLEASE

PLEASE PLEASE!! can someone call and help me with my old account log in. I have lost some very IMPORTANT favorites. I need to SPEAK with a real person??
    208-501-5645
    Mike fernandez

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box