Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. In Reports, wrap up information received about a same event into a single report field instead of several notifications for the same event

In Reports, wrap up information received about a same event into a single report field instead of several notifications for the same event.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. POLICE

They are driving with you along a stretch (not a hidden or visible trap)....still should know!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze Map Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I would like WAZE to calculate an entire route of many addresses

I deliver newspapers to many addresses and would like WAZE to calculate the entire route including all the stopovers. Would this be possible?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Directions for Language Learners

I'm a native English speaker, learning Spanish. It would be fun to hear directions in slow Spanish or with translation, such as X means "Turn Right" and Y means "Turn Left."

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. audio too low

I believe that the audio volume when using Bluetooth devices is too low, being the audio regulation inseparable from the smartphone audio itself. While, instead, driving indications’ audio on some occasions should be regulated separately and even put at full blast in order to prevent driving background rumors, lorries or trucks driving parallely, or even the kids’ soundtrack playing in the car, superimposing the audio for the driving indications.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. הרחבת האפשרות לשנות/ליצור/להוסיף במפה מקומות או עסקים

שלום רב,
    למה לא מאפשרים לבצע עריכת מפה בגלל שאין לי הרשאות מתאימות.
    יש מקום מסוים שאינו מופיע ואני מבקש להכניס אותו.
    גם במפות אחרות יש לך אפשרות להכניס והחברה עצמה מבצעת בדיקה ואשר מאשרת במידה והנתונים נכונים.
    זה מאוד מקשה על היכולת לבצע/להוסיף/לעדכן במפה.

לדוגמא:
    הכנסת עסק לגוגל זה פשוט ורק אחרי אימות הפרטים מול SNS או כל שיטה אחרת זה מתווסף אוטומטית.

תודה רבה

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze Map Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. WHY do I always get an israeli map and why do I have to go through the dumb match game every time i try to sign in???

WHY do I always get an israeli map and why do I have to go through the dumb match game every time i try to sign in???

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Rozšíření kategorií vozidel na 7,5t

Pěkný den, nechtěli byste Waze rozšířit pro nákladní vozidla nad 7,5t? Možnost nastavení parametrů šířky, výšky a hmotnosti vozidla? Waze by tak vybíral pro nás vhodné trasy podle námi uvedených parametrů.
    Předem děkuji za odpověď.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Suggestion

While I was driving home this afternoon I came up with an idea to include a dash cam as part of Waze.

South Africans are notorious at driving illegally and including a dash cam in Waze which would serve as a record of the incident(s), date, time and location, plus a recording which could be used in any potential court case.

I know many people would use this functionality on a daily basis.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Submit hazard reports once journey is over.

I use Waze on my motorcycle. I can't easily submit a report in real time. If I could submit a report later I could notify others that an accident has occurred or new roadworks have started eyc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow user to use display waze nav on phone when plugged into apple carplay

Could I write a feedback. I actually prefer that the nav to show on my phone than in my car screen. This is because not all car screen is placed in an eye level. It makes it harder to pay attention on the road when I have to shift my eyes to the car screen. I would suggest the app allows u to pick which screen to display the navigation. This allows flexibility as not all car screens r the best. Please send this feedback to your team. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 밀양오피 [오피쓰/]밀양건마 밀양휴게텔 밀양키스방 밀양마사지

HTTPS://WWW.OPSS3.COM 밀양오피 밀양건마 밀양휴게텔 밀양키스방 밀양마사지 오피쓰 밀양오피 밀양건마 밀양휴게텔 밀양키스방 밀양마사지 오피쓰 밀양오피 밀양건마 밀양휴게텔 밀양키스방 밀양마사지 오피쓰 밀양오피 밀양건마 밀양휴게텔 밀양키스방 밀양마사지 오피쓰 밀양오피 밀양건마 밀양휴게텔 밀양키스방 밀양마사지 오피쓰 밀양오피 밀양건마 밀양휴게텔 밀양키스방 밀양마사지 오피쓰 밀양오피 밀양건마 밀양휴게텔 밀양키스방 밀양마사지 오피쓰 밀양오피 밀양건마 밀양휴게텔 밀양키스방 밀양마사지 오피쓰 밀양오피 밀양건마 밀양휴게텔 밀양키스방 밀양마사지 오피쓰 밀양오피 밀양건마 밀양휴게텔 밀양키스방 밀양마사지 오피쓰 밀양오피 밀양건마 밀양휴게텔 밀양키스방 밀양마사지 오피쓰 밀양오피 밀양건마 밀양휴게텔 밀양키스방 밀양마사지 오피쓰 밀양오피 밀양건마 밀양휴게텔 밀양키스방 밀양마사지 오피쓰 밀양오피 밀양건마 밀양휴게텔 밀양키스방 밀양마사지 오피쓰 밀양오피 밀양건마 밀양휴게텔 밀양키스방 밀양마사지 오피쓰 밀양오피 밀양건마 밀양휴게텔 밀양키스방 밀양마사지 오피쓰 밀양오피 밀양건마 밀양휴게텔…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. First you piece of chit app (apparently you don't know what a program or software is) can't send in a complain form the phone after taking

Try making a PROGRAm that works. Most of the time it won't even let me enter new obstructions or alerts for the folks. and like this morning when I entered a blocked road that was blocked for miles it only showed 1/2 block long and tried to rout me around it. It can't even take instruction much less think for itself for more than 1 block. I waste a half an hour wandering the back streets of Denver, finally having to give up and go somewhere else that I knew was open. I'll be looking for a professionally designed PROGRAM…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Alerta de mal funcionamiento de semáforo

Alerta para semáforos con mal funcionamiento ya sea por inclemencia del tiempo, corte de energia eléctrica o accidente

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Choose fastest combo of route + stop

I'd love to be able to put into Waze that (for example) I'm going to work and want to stop at Starbucks. I can go to a variety of locations for coffee (other examples - gas, groceries, etc.) depending on the route, but sometimes when the coffee is out of the way, I wonder if one of the other routes would have been faster. Waze gives me the option to add a stop, but I have to choose a specific Starbucks. It be great if it could factor in the locations to find the best combo!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I need help to find out why my normal route is not given us an option anymore.

For whatever reason a couple of days ago my normal option is now not given us a route when I go to navigation. I'm not sure what happened, or if there was an update. I am not happy anymore.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Need help bad please

When I us this app and turn down a rad the map does turn it stays one way and that it like I'll turn and it would look like am going upside down I have to turn my phone upside down just to know where am going . If you don't get one am saying email me back and I'll explain it more if I can .

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base