Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Waze needs an interface to other apps

It would be great, if I could download/delete/change a route out of another app. Is that possible?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Arrival in the area instead of the exact place

In the city there are times when you have to make a detour to reach an exact point. But if it were possible that it would drive you to the area (50m to the round, 100m, ....)

it would probably arrive faster considering that most of the times to park you do not do it right at the destination site.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Alarma para Waze fuera de servicio y corregir bug de desconexión

Muchas veces voy conduciendo escuchando las indicaciones por bluetooth (conduzco motocicleta) y frecuentemente Waze se desconecta, no hay notificación auditiva y quedo perdido justo en el peor lugar. Waze debería tener una alarma o notificación al desconectarse voluntaria o involuntariamente.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Reroute reason and time gain notification

Many times a reroute has no real time gain, specially when Waze take me off route from the highway to a local way... time gain: 1 single minute and thats not handy at all. But with an reason like... Reroute: A1 - accident - 35minutes, users will be informed much better!

Sometimes a user knows the routes in the area very well, even without Waze, if the user ignore one or more alternative route advises from Waze without this kind of information a user will end up in that trafficjam... Like I do more often :-/ (well sometimes I am…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hi! I think it would be nice if the live map in the browser would detect the current time and display the future hours according to it

Just like it is now in Google Maps. In the way that the Waze live map in the browser works can lead users to misunderstanding. Someone searching for the duration of the trips can think that the first options are PM, specially if he is doing it close to midday and assume that the next options are PM

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Correction on the word ONLY

While driving on the Garden State Parkway the voice says Ezpass ONLT instead of Ezpass ONLY. Typo that is being read obviously. Can it be corrected? It is annoying.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would like to be able to send a destination from my laptop or computer to my Waze account via email or an integrated link.

I need to go anywhere - so I look the address up on my computer. If I could simply send that address to Waze via email or via some integration, that would be an excellent additional capability.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. All alerts back again, please!!

Please, put thw all alerts again. Its so important when you drive without a route or when you misstaken.

Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When planning a trip in Waze, there are currently no options available to add multiple stops along the way to that route. It would be very n

When planning a trip in Waze, there are currently no options available to add multiple stops along the way to that route. It would be very nice to be able to do that to choose other routes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Waze has the biggest and most constantly updated guide for open street fairs

Waze has the biggest and most constantly updated guide for open street fairs. I think that a spinoff app for street fairs around the world should be considerated

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Change colors

Would it be possible tot add a function to edit the colors of the alert icon on the right and the speed indicator? I'm having screen burn in issues on my galaxy s7 edge because of this... I use the app daily on my motorcycle.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Routesuggesties bij file

Gisteren stond ik helemaal vast in de file, 200 m voor de locatie waar ik moest zijn, maar Waze gaf totaal geen andere route-opties en ik kende daar totaal de weg niet. De kaart van Waze is onvoldoende gedetailleerd om zelf een route uit te stippelen en centreert elke keer. Uiteindelijk 30 min. omgereden terwijl eigenlijk een omleiding van 1 km mogelijk was geweest. Gemiste kans Waze

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Mapas Indisponíveis.

O percurso solicitado poderia ser baixado e disponibilizado por 5 horas, com atualização a cada 60 segundos do trânsito.

Da forma como está, ele é inútil fora das cidades/estradas.

Após, poderia se deletado.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add a 'max. driving speed'

Add a 'max. driving speed' option in route settings for electroc vehicle drivers and caravan/hgv use.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. trucks

for truckers also NAvigation to use, just upload the streets which they are allowed to drive and which not. it is only made for cars up to 3.5. for over 3.5t and 7.5 tonnes are always other roads and roads to drive, it would be a great step for Waze too.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. still no cookie monster even after i reloaded app

how do i get cookie monster even after reloading app

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Avoid Leonia New Jersey during morning rush hours

Please avoid the town of Leonia New Jersey during morning rush hour. they do not allow commuters on the side roads as the streets are blocked and are only for local residents. This is extremely problematic for commuters if waze guides you to this area.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base