Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

16473 results found

1. Please have the option "AVOID CEMETERIES"

Driving back in the evening and having to go through a cemetery is NOT cool.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. אלימינציה של קטע במסלול

ביציאה מהיישוב שלי (הרדוף) יש פנייה שעוברת דרך כפר (כעביה) שלאורכו רצף ארוך של במפרים המאטים את המהירות. למרות זאת הוויז תמיד לוקח אותי בקטע הדרך הזה (שאורכו 5 קילומטר ובסופו חוברים שוב לדרך הראשית). עד כאן זה סביר כי אם אחלוף על הפנייה ואסע בדרך הראשית במקום, הוויז כמובן יתאים את עצמו.
    הבעיה מתחילה בדרך חזרה כי המסלול שבו אינני נוסע (דרך כעביה) מקצר את הדרך ב כ 6 דקות ואז בצומת התשבי וויז יחזיר אותי הביתה תמיד דרך רמת ישי ולכיוון צומת המוביל ובדרך הקיצור דרך כעביה להרדוף. בעוד שיש לו אפשרות נוספת להחזיר אותי הביתה דרך צומת…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. No funciona en la última versión de Waze para Android, no se puede borrar ningún favorito y no hay forma de contactar con ustedes para comun

No funciona en la última versión de Waze para Android, no se puede borrar ningún favorito y no hay forma de contactar con ustedes para comunicarselo, muy deficiente su servicio de atención a usuarios, nulo, diría yo porque es imposible comunicar con ustedes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Change Work Location update sequence.

Please consider modifying how to update the work location.

I went to location, then to favorites, at the bottom, found work and tried unsuccessfully to change my work location. I kept clicking in every possible variation and it never let me change my location but wouldn't tell my WHY.
    Please consider two possibilities. Add feedback that editing Work and Home locations is done in the profile screen. Maybe link to there.
    Or allow editing at that location.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Idea that improves exponentially your application

I am a user of the application and I use this app almost daily.

Recently it got an idea that improves exponentially your application and will increase very much user interaction with the application and will further increase the safety of drivers who use the application while driving .

My idea will improve :

• The accuracy of reports ( police , hazards, traffic congestion , accidents ) . My idea will enable users to accurately indicate the location (accident, crowded room , threatening) -will greatly increase the number who will report traffic jams , police, accidents, danger ( all products).…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bonjour, je suis utilisateur de Waze en Belgique.

Bonjour, je suis utilisateur de Waze en Belgique. Je pense qu'il pourrait être intéressant de développer une option qui permettrait de signaler la durée des bouchons. Par exemple en ajoutant un bouton start/stop sur la fenêtre de navigation. On pourrait ainsi avoir un aperçu plus réel de la longueur d'un ralentissement. Bien à vous et continuez comme ça, Waze c'est super ;-)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make the "turn off" button close to the Waze\Options\Navigation button on the lower left

In order to access the power button, the bottom button on the lower left with the Waze logo needs to be pressed first. In the new Waze version the power button has been moved to the top-right side of the screen, the furthest possible location from the previous button pressed. This makes shutting down Waze difficult, uncomfortable, and more time consuming when performed in one hand.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. place notices NOT on the road

If possible. Extend the bubles notices farther from the road and car with lines or arrows. At times we cant see the road anymore. And i believe its more important.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. problems with WAZE

today i was going to my work using WAZE in Geneva / Switzerland, when the app sent me to a street that i was not allowed to be during school period so the police stopped me and gave me a fine of CHF 100. I would like to hear back from WAZE, i can certainly give more details abt the location, details of the fine, etc etc...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. My idea is give me my points back. I was about to get my crown, since the update I lost all points. Had to start at baby again, sucks!!!

Give ptpilot1 back his points. Had to start again as ptpilot2. How do I get my points back???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. stingray460

I am unable to reset my P/W with email and my mobile tele reset is not working my user name is stingray460 I may have an old not used email associated with this please help
    paul@harvyusa.com
    9175533446 tel #
    sent contact here because their was not other contact point
    thank you
    Paul Murtha

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. save our lives

i want to share an idea with waze which it works to save the drivers lives.
    i suggest to the waze owners to develop the waze app and to make it warn the drivers when they are about to be in a car accident .

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I have had no contact and my Waze has been blank for over a month. Sad that you care so little about your "Wazers". Don't waste your time

I have had no contact and my Waze has been blank for over a month. Sad that you care so little about your "Wazers". Don't waste your time - I'll just uninstall Waze and move on. Plenty of other nav apps out there. Thanks for nothing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Eli Hakim

Hello to you
    Driver uses a lot of application, lodged in a situation that I sometimes there is no satellite reception, but I'm not aware of that, because there is no audible alarm that.
    A situation that I was going in accordance with the voice guidance of the app, as long as no other guidance I go straight ... but what happens to that directive because there is no satellite reception, and I do not know about it and go straight and wrong way ?? If I was told that nobody had a voice warning satellite reception, I

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hello, I just went on a very long road trip. Your app is awesome! You do know it's going to die in one to two years righy? ereqis@gmail.com

You are a dying app. I know several ways to get you're upgraded and sell this app before it becomes a thing of the past you really have to sell this in a year or two because car manufactured are already integrating you app as standard. I know several things
    They have not come up with. I'll tell you for a small intellectual free, but you do not have long to sell this app.
    Jay
    Arboroneinc@icloud.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. En Montevideo me manda a girar hacia calles flechadas, no toma en cuenta los semáforos, no entiendo cómo en el resto del mundo funciona bien

En Montevideo me manda a girar hacia calles flechadas, no toma en cuenta los semáforos, no entiendo cómo en el resto del mundo funciona bien. Además está todo el tiempo tapando la pantalla con publicidad, justo cuando uno va manejando y no tiene tiempo de ponerse a despejarla. POR AHORA ME PARECE UNA PORQUERÍA, PERO EN MI TRABAJO TENGO QUE USARLO IGUAL. DEBERÍA DARLES VERGÜENZA. Las personas pueden accidentarse, en fin, si tuviese frente a mí al desarrollador, le diría muchas más cosas a la cara.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. signal power needs to increase specially in NYC

In nyc it looses signal more than usual. There are times when its aggravating specially when a person is working for Uber. Recently it has started to act very negatively when used destinations are asked for back to back.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. shows people if they are going to get a parking ticket

I created an app that shows people if they are going to get a parking ticket. I created the app and data base . Want to know if your interested in looking at my app. People all over the world are putting info in my app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Is there support? I'm trying to verify my account to enable access to my phone's contacts and there's no place to enter the verification cod

I'd think this would be something that you'd receive notices about and want to fix. It's a major capability I used in previous versions, but when I moved to a new phone, I can't get access to my contacts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base