Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. התאמת האפליקציה לרכבים גדולים מרכבים פרטיים

trying to bild a virsion for van buses could be a big advanteg

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Address illegal shoulder drivers

I’m in traffic caused by traffic a few miles ahead. I and many others chosr to get off at the exit prior to my usual, legally. I hate it when people dtive on the shoulder, even if it is paved. They try to “cut the line”. These illegal, entitled drivers depend on the kindness of “Nice” people to let them in. This bothers me a lot! A solution: I don’t know, maybe have police auxiliary called in to block shoulder when an accident is called in to block these illegal shoulder drivers at the time of the accident.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. You are giving incorrect directions to the rail trail on Union St. Holliston

I want to report WRONG directions to the rail trail on Union St. Holliston Ma. It's a dead end and private property. Please correct. Drivers with their bikes on board arrive and are confused and upset.
    Thank you, Catherine Holmes

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Control voice instructions via Android Auto

Please place a control on the Waze Android Auto screen to be able to at least mute/unmute the voice instructions. It would prevent from lots of dangerous situations as one wouldn't have to detach the phone from car USB and change the voice instruction level on the phone's screen.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. CRUZAMENTO EM ESTRADAS

Na instrução de voz poderia informar que estamos em cruzamento de via perigos de estrada de mão dupla, que devemos ficar alerta ao cruzar a pista de alta velocidade. Pq o motorista novato de estrada não tem malícias de olhar em todas as direções e pode evitar que se provoque um acidente grave ao fazer o cruzamento
    Por exemplo: "Estamos em cruzamento de pista perigosa. Atenção! Pare, olhe e prossiga.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add toll services of the Philippines.

Add toll services of the Philippines. We can add what toll services we have on our vehicle. Gives us instructions which lane to take. Shows preview of the estimated cost, depending on the latest update of drivers. Could be nice if we can edit the amount we have on that toll pass. We can subtract also how much it cost us once we passed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Open data

https://www.digitraffic.fi/en/road-traffic/#general-info

Can't this kind of data be used to further develop the app? It's free and contains a lot of vital traffic information for drivers. I think similar is available in other countries too.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Enable screen-dim function to optionally turn on for EVERY drive.

I have had Waze "burn in" on two separate phones now (because I use it a lot) and now I manually turn on the "battery saver" function for every drive to prevent burn-in.

It would be very useful to have the option to turn on battery saver by default for every drive so I do not have to turn it on manually each time.

Alternatively, a "low color" version of Waze to prevent burn-in. I don't need a display that looks like a Skittles commercial -- (to help prevent burn-in).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Manual change of the suggested route

It is often necessary to change the proposed route so that it passes through one or more specific points on the map. I think it would be a good idea to provide the ability to specify intermediate points for the route. Currently it is possible to use the addition of a stop for this, but it is not quite the right thing to do, and besides, only one stop is allowed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Red Light and Speeding Camera

You should really bring back when you can report red light and speeding cameras locations.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Using same route for return

Hey Team Waze

I am putting in my idea as a new one because I want the OPTION of returning the SAME way I got to my destination.

For example: Maryland to Philadelphia I drove on Route 1 and Route 322 but my return trip the ONLY option was I95!

After ALL the requests to have an option for Return Route, (it is available on Google Maps), how come you have NOT made it an added feature?

You say you want to improve the App and want feedback and when you get it, you IGNORE it 😳

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Better high-altitude map view

Out of curiosity, I tried zooming out in the map view without navigating, and what I found could be improved. What first jumped out was the zoom limit, it was very low and didn’t give me a view of my planned route. Also, there were no state lines and an arbitrary portion of roads were not visible. Please improve the map view.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add side of street to last navigation step to destination

When a route is specified, the last instruction does not say on what side of the street the destination is located. For busier streets, where street numbers are not seen, or where businesses are far back from street, this is very important. Hey seriously consider adding this to the instructions, or display a clear symbol that shows which side of the street the destination is on.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add Mile Markers

I'm sure I'm not the first person to suggest this, but it would be helpful, I think, if Waze provided road mile markers where available.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Finding housing

Hey I had an idea for your app. Its kinda off the wall but i feel could be potentially beneficial. The idea is adding a marking feature and instead of it being a cop, traffic jam, construction, etc; what if you added a feature for housing, like to mark houses or places for sale or rent. Now obviously there's really no details linked to it, but it would allow people to see places for rent or sale in an area and the mark would atleast put them on the street where the initial mark was made.

The idea came from…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. sorting favorite places

would be very useful to have the ability to organize the favorites according the distance or alphabetically or by the last place visited.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base