Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!

• There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.
  • If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, data, or other information to Google relating to Google products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is separate from and not part of your personal data.
Google may use any Feedback without restriction to develop and improve Google’s current or future products and services.
You agree that you will not disclose to Google any third-party information in your Feedback that you are otherwise obligated to maintain as confidential.
Google has no obligation to use your Feedback.

By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Google and its affiliates to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with the Waze Privacy Policy (https://www.waze.com/legal/privacy). Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback. Please note that providing your name is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Change icon colors for persistent icons to avoid screenburn

Both my s7 and s8 have screen burn from waze. Particularly, the orange/white icon that always stays on the screen while driving at thebottom right. Particularly the pure white border. On OLED screens, particularly if users select the option in waze to keep the screen awake, there is a VERY high chance of that icon burning into their screens. If you could just please change the icon color scheme from white/orange/orange cream to gray or black or ANY OTHER COLOR THAT IS DARK or give users the option to hide that icon, it would stop it from burning onto their…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Criação da opção Viagem

A opção viagem seria para o aplicativo entender que está em trânsito longo, pouca cobertura de sinal e fazer com que a rota não seja perdida durante as paradas. Nos momentos de pausa e abertura de outros aplicativos, a rota é perdida e isso prejudica o motorista e gasta bastante bateria procurando sinal e a rota que foi perdida anteriormente. Ao final da viagem, o usuário indicaria que chegou ao seu destino, e assim o aplicativo não precisaria mais manter as rotas em segundo plano por tempo indeterminado.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Alterar aviso de multa por rodizio em sp

Adicionar uma opcao na mensagem de alerta de multa para rodizio na cidade de sao paulo - brasil: botao com “estou ciente usarei o carro com outra placa”, ou “ estou usando temporariamente outro final de placa”

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Unmarking police mark

One waze user can unmark police mark in one place only once in 12 hours. Police are unmarking their possitions. Help as soon as posible.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Quicker access to warnings

Driving at night, I see animals at the edge of the road only as I am passing them. By the time I react and get to the menu item they are a quarter mile behind. It would be nice to have the ability to instantly drop a pin at that point then add the nature of threat. Object in road, animals, pothole, etc. Another idea would be allowing users to choose one or two "instantly accessible" buttons to the map screen. Top level item. Pass animal..Instantly drop pin. This would greatly increase the accuracy of reported hazards.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Soon turn notifications

I need sooner notice of a turn. With a 14’ trailer full of equipment I need sooner notifications of a turn. At 50 mph there is no way to stop or slow down when I have very little notice of a turn.

I need several notifications: 1/4 mile, 1500 feet, 1000 feet, 500 feet, 100 feet.

If there was a setting to set this it would help.

My sound automatically connects to my truck but will not play sound while I’m on Satellite Radio. The setting keeps changing. I set in setting to play through phone speaker. However it…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Incluir postos com a abastecimento com GNV

Está informação será muito útil, tendo em vista que são mais raros os postos que oferecem este combustível e o cilindro tem uma limitação de autonomia pequena em relação a um tanque de gasolina.
    Poderia tem uma informação de autonomia no app para cálculo de autonomia em distância de viagem em relação a postos disponíveis.
    Por exemplo. Ir de Porto Alegre a Florianópolis.
    Informar rota com pontos de abastecimento.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Vorrei sviluppare un social che utilizza la tecnologia del navigatore

L’idea è quella di navigare in una realtà virtuale con il Navigatore waze dove invece delle case vedi ii profili social

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Alertar sobre radares em qualquer modo de voz

Alertar sobre radares independente da velocidade e do modo de voz (só alarmes ou, som ligado).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. One-Tap Hazard Button

It would be nice to have a one-tap hazard button that we can customize to the hazard we see most often, in my case is vehicle stopped on shoulder. Navigation through the menu while driving isn’t always ideal. If there was one button to shortcut that I think it would save time, be safer, and result in more reports. Would need to work with Apple CarPlay as well.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Problem with more than one stop

So you really should have the option of many stops like map quest. Also I think there’s a problem with your two stop options. It doesn’t seem to put them in logical order

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Widget

Quick search button.
    Or search bar on home screen, for faster address search

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Adding Android Auto on Phone Bottom Buttons and Pocket Casts to Media Players

Two small suggestions. 1. Why do the Android auto navigation buttons disappear on the phone? 2. Can you integrate podcast player Pocket Casts into the Waze audio players?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Atualização de Rua Fonseca Teixeira, 15 X Rua Dr. Jose Augusto de Queiroz, 328

Srs Moro na rua Fonseca Teixeira, 15 esquina com a Rua Dr. Jose Augusto de Queiroz, 328 e a rua foi fechada a 2 anos. o GPS leva sempre para a esquina uma vez que o mapa nao esta atualizado. O problema é que a rua toda é fechada com portoes e nao ha como passar nenhum veiculo o que gera transtorno. poderiam por favor atualziar o mapa?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. crash reporting

maybe when you report a crash it could ask have you been involved then it could do something

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Show Truck Lanes on map

Show when truck lanes are approaching. People would be lest likely to pass across dotted yellow if the saw on map a truck lane was ahead. People would be more patient if they new they could pass a slow vehicle in a few miles. Most of these lanes are on hills but I could see other uses.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. מתן אפשרות לוויז ללא אינטרנט - בשביל החרדים

שיהיה אפשר לנווט (בלי חישוב של זמן), שיהיה אפשר לחשב את המסלול ללא תלות באינטרנט, בשביל מי שאין לו אינטרנט זמין.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)