Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!

• There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.
  • If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, data, or other information to Google relating to Google products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is separate from and not part of your personal data.
Google may use any Feedback without restriction to develop and improve Google’s current or future products and services.
You agree that you will not disclose to Google any third-party information in your Feedback that you are otherwise obligated to maintain as confidential.
Google has no obligation to use your Feedback.

By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Google and its affiliates to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with the Waze Privacy Policy (https://www.waze.com/legal/privacy). Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback. Please note that providing your name is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Shared Trip turns route Green - need to use different Colour

When a trip is shared that route turns green. I have experienced in the past that this can be dangerous. When I was distracted by my thoughts and stressed while driving I accidentally ran a red light, due to the route being green/ok to proceed. It is easy to change to another colour, but on the occasion I mentioned I got lucky.
    Something to consider.
    I’d like the colour of the route for my shared trips changed. I also like green never to be used to highlight a route whilst I am driving.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. voz de Jordi Boixaderas que fue el que doblo la voz de el coche fantastico en 2008 en españa

seria interesante poner la voz de Jordi Boixaderas ya que fue el utlmo actor de doblaje que interpleto a kitt ( el coche fantastico) en la seria del 2008

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. שילוב מצב מזג האויר/טמפ על איזורים במפה

שלום צוות יקר
    כרוכב אופנוע או בכללי נתקלתי לא פעם בנסיעה שבמוצא היה מזג אויר x
    ובהמשך הדרך עד ליעד נכנסתי לאיזורים בהם מזג האויר השתנה לגמרי
    אשמח אם בראייה כללית של המפה תוכלו לשלב מזג אויר כדוגמת איור של גשם, עננות, שמש וכו זה מאוד יתרום

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Injured Wildlife Alert feature that notifies State police / wildlife rescue.

We can identify debris in the road but not injured wildlife in need of emergency help - can you pls. Add this feature and have it send a message to state police / local wildlife rescue / Dept if Environmental Protection? Thanks!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Injured Wildlife Alert feature that notifies State police / wildlife rescue.

We can identify debris in the road but not injured wildlife in need of emergency help - can you pls. Add this feature and have it send a message to state police / local wildlife rescue / Dept if Environmental Protection? Thanks!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Better to update speed limit when there is a school zone.

Better to update speed limit when there is a school zone since it is always easy to over speed when there is a school zone.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. ניווט למשאיות ואוטובוסים

אשמח מאוד עם תגדירו משאיות ואוטובוסים במערכת כיום יש מאות אלפי נהגי רכב כבד שמשתמשים באפליקציה הדבר יהיה נכון לעושת גם מבחינה שיווקית וגם מהעובדה שיש הרבה יותר נהגי רכב כבד על הכביש כול הזמן לעומת פרטי שמגיע לעבודה וזהו נגמר הפידבק ממנו הרכב הכבד נמצא בכול פינה של הארץ וכול היום בתזוזה בכביש לכן הדיווח ממנו אמין ביותר ולדעתי ישפר את האפליקציה.
    בברכה שמעון

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. New improvement

Hello , my Name Is Orel and I am from Jerusalem. I have an idea , New improvement to the app that will add hundreds of thousands of new users to the big app WAZE. If u r interested , please contact me.
    Orelmoyal10@gmail.com - that my EMAIL

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. RV features

A lot of users may not be aware of this area, I found it by accident. I still use Waze with a bus icon because I think it works better and is more user friendly than the Rand McNalley navigation device. Adding RV features for road info like bridges, weight limits and roads not appropriate for RVs in the existing app or a separate app would get a lot of use I believe. I’d definitely spread the word.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Truck support (vehicle type)

You could add truck support as a new vehicle type to help all the truckers out there struggling to find the best gps for trucks. Waze is the best gps for almost everything, would be pretty awesome if it would be for trucks too. You can help truckers find the nearest opened parking lots etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Truck support (vehicle type)

You could add truck support as a new vehicle type to help all the truckers out there struggling to find the best gps for trucks. Waze is the best gps for almost everything, would be pretty awesome if it would be for trucks too. You can help truckers find the nearest opened parking lots etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Mute notifications for specific obstacles

There are specific locations of train crossings and red light cameras that I would like to have no notifications for. I’d like the notifications to happen for areas that I don’t normally commute to. But the areas near my home and the roads during my daily commute I’d like to mute. It just seems silly to keep getting reminders for a red light camera near my home. I’m well aware of that red light camera. If I could mute that specific light or even the area near my home, it would be amazing.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Waze is complete bullshit, repair the simple things!

Waze is not able find any street, it always finds only the location "Shakakula in Monschau". What is the use of a navigation system thats knows only one location?
    Waze is complete bullshit, there are no other words.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add more speedometer alert percentages - 20%, 25%, 30%

Please add more speeding percentages... 20mph over 45mph is already 30%. I believe this would help with safety as lower speed limits would alert at lower speeds. Even at 25% over the limit, it is only 6mph at 25mph.
    I find that the 15% alert is simply too low given the speed of traffic. Additional percentages would alert at lower speeds and encourage slower driving on non-highway roads.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Radares

Recuperar el Icono de Radar

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. drukknop mobiele controle , en temperatuur zichtbaar op scherm...

Drukknop voor aangeven mobiele controle ..., zoals bij Coyote..!! , en temperatuur zichtbaar op scherm ...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. better way to use waze in horizontal mode

HI, I suggest you to give the chance to removing the lane guidance on the map because it covers the map when using horizontal mode.

Af the moment, there is no option in Waze to remove the lane guidance.

THANKS

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bonjour. Eviter les traversées dangereuses de lotissements

Bonjour.
    Je travaille pour la Ville de Lège-Cap Ferret en Gironde. Nous connaissons des embouteillages importants en saison estivale. Beaucoup d'utilisateurs de Waze utilisent des itinéraires alternatifs qui traversent des lotissements, pour gagner 1 ou 2 minutes sur l'axe principal. Ces traversées sont dangereuses : les lotissements sont limités à 30 km, les voiries ne sont pas adaptées pour des passages fréquents et à grande vitesse, les riverains sont très inquiets et excédés. Quelles solutions Waze peut-il proposer aux villes pour traiter ces situations sources de dangers et de conflits d'usage ? Peut-on restreindre l'accès à ces itinéraires pour la…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Improved speed warnings

1. The single "ping" when approaching speed limit is insufficient, can we get 3 "pings" and make them say 80% volume (whatever user setting is)

2. Can we also have the speed image warning in traffic light colours - green (ok) yellow (approaching limit) red = speeding

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Advance speed limit icon

I would like to suggest an advance speed limit icon. I was using a Sygic navigation some years ago and I appreciated such an option there. This could improve the Waze a lot in my eyes of permanent user.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base