Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!

• There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.
  • If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, data, or other information to Google relating to Google products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is separate from and not part of your personal data.
Google may use any Feedback without restriction to develop and improve Google’s current or future products and services.
You agree that you will not disclose to Google any third-party information in your Feedback that you are otherwise obligated to maintain as confidential.
Google has no obligation to use your Feedback.

By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Google and its affiliates to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with the Waze Privacy Policy (https://www.waze.com/legal/privacy). Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback. Please note that providing your name is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Por que não fazer uma integração com as concessionárias que administram as vias para ter atualização de trânsito e interdi

Por que não fazer uma integração com as concessionárias que administram as vias para ter atualização de trânsito e interdiçoes

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Alerta Terceira faixa em subida

Criar alerta de onde se inicia e termina a terceira faixa em uma subida.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Balade moto

Bonjour, étant motard, parfois je voudrais planifier un trajet pour de belle balade, et rouler sur des routes plus ou moins "sinueuse" et petite route plutôt que les grand axes, sauf que je ne peux pas planifier un trajet avec plusieurs étapes, ce qui est dommage. Ou un mode balade moto, comme le propose certaines applis, et pouvoir signaler police, danger etc. avec commande vocale. J'ai voulu il a quelques jours longer les Pyrénées par les col et petite route, mais avec une seule étape possible, le GPS me ramené tout le temps sur les grands axes alors que ce…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. jriverapay@gmail.com

Hello, I am from Costa Rica, I have an idea, Waze could help to overtake a car in a safer way if all the vehicles that go on the street appear on the map and thus be able to overtake and avoid an accident, you can ask me if you understood my suggestion, thank you

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Avoid wind farms / windfarms / wind turbines

I can't drive with those monstrous things right next to me. I had 30 miles through Indiana on I-65 where I thought I was going to wipe out. I have to drive across country later this year and need to avoid these otherworldly distractions. I have already searched for ways to avoid them (and an alternate route for where I was going through IN) and have found nothing. (I am all for alt energy but not in my driving eyeline on top of me like that. More solar!)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. voz para waze españa

Por que no activais para España la voz de Jordi Boixaderas (actor de doblaje) que dio voz al coche fantastico de la serie del año 2008

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. סימון הכתובת בצורה ברורה

שלום
    מציע לשנות את הרקע באותיות הכתובת מרקע כחול ללבן (כמו בק"מ) דבר שיצור קונטרסט טוב מאשר היום שהינו כחול ושחור
    תודה

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Hazards /vehicle stopped -

Too many broken down cars on the interstate/highways that sit for weeks in SC! I repeatedly get the hazard vehicle stopped alert . Traffic is awful so I don’t want to turn it off bc it’s useful when a car breaks down & is stopped ON the road vs. abandon on the shoulder.
    Can this be an option?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Need to drop a roadblock quick reroute in Android Auto

cannot reroute in a hurry in Android Auto

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Put icon on Waze that will close the app

Please devise a simple way to close Waze when no longer needed (such as a special "button" or small icon). There are many times when I know my way for part of the route but cannot stop Waze from continuing to use up my IPhone battery.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Get rid of the Boy George BS on Waze.

Useless and don’t need this showing up in my travel list.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. change interface

As we drive on the left side of the car, when using the built-in multimedia of the car, we cant properly see the speedometer or the indications because the steering wheel is hiding it.. Having it on the right side if the screen would be much safer.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Route around (not just alert) fixed speed cameras.

Option to avoid fixed speed camera, not just alert about them.

Toronto has photo radar in school zones (fine) set to 1 km/h above the speed limit (terrible). I’m fine with school zone safety, but if everyone is now doing 35 km/h to be safe, just avoid the camera.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Show a shortcut for charging stations.

With the growing number of electric wicked on the road or would be hand of there was a shortcut to get directions to the nearest rapid charger similar to the petrol pump icon down in some apps. Maybe Wayz could also integrate with zap map for route planning.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Turn off close to home

Much the same way the “still there” interface pops up when you are close to a reported cop or car on the side of the road, have a pop off for “continue/stop” when you are close to home. I suggest 1mile radius from your Home location.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Let us move the speedometer position on the map.

in some cars, the ac out vent is tilted, and the speedometer stays behind the wheel

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Patrolling police

This may be considered police - visible but it could be another category for reporting when they are looking for speeders.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Option to Report on favorite hiding spots for police

Sometimes you are traveling on roads with not much traffic and police are hiding. It would be nice to be warned of where they typically hide from prior reports.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base