Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!

• There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones. If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, data, or other information you provide to Waze or its Google affiliates ("Waze") relating to Google products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is separate from and not part of your personal data.
  • Waze may use any Feedback without restriction to develop and improve Waze’s current or future products and services.
  • You agree that you will not disclose to Waze any third-party information in your Feedback that you are otherwise obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze and its affiliates to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with the Waze Privacy Policy (https://www.waze.com/legal/privacy). Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback. Please note that providing your name is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your Feedback only as long as it didn't receive any reactions from other users. However, you can delete your name and provide your Feedback as anonymous user at any time. You may also delete your comments and upvotes at any time.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How to add user to own waze group?

I want to be abke to add waze user from family members to my waze group. With this feature, it would surely helps

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I a trying to find a friend in the search but always giving address instead so can the search be a dropdown list. eg user, adress or locatio

With the dropdown list it is easier for the admin to filter. If user, only specified user is search feom the database record

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Problems with road hazard

In my country, after the winter snow, appears big holes in the road. So, everytime when i use "Waze" on the same place i must put the "Hazard - -> groapa (in romanian language)". And the next day, the same thing again. It must be an option to mentain that "hazard" until is fixed (one week, one month, etc), and a user to correct the problems.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. stop suggestion where i'm going

Please give us back the option to NOT have Waze suggest where it thinks we want to go. Frankly if I go there all the time I really don't need Waze to tell me how to get there and it makes no sense to me why I have to have it make these suggestions.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Read the proper name of a state when giving directions on state routes

When directions call for me to turn onto MD-28 (or "MD 28", with or without hyphen), say "Maryland" instead of saying "Em Dee". Similarly for VA -> Virginia, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. tableau de synthèse des parcours

Il serait intéressant de pouvoir retrouver un tableau synthétique des parcours réalisés indiquant :
    Lieu de départ
    Lieu d'arrivée
    Distance kilométrique
    Date du parcours.

Ma voiture est un outil de travail et il m'est indispensable d'avoir ces informations. J'utilise waze mais aucun applicatif ne propose de recueillir ces données.
    Et pourquoi pas ne pas retrouver toutes ces informations sur le site internet waze dans un espace personnel ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow us to turn off the auto address load feature.

Allow us to turn off the auto address load feature. It makes this very slow an unusable at times. Waze freezes for minutes at a time. Especially difficult when driving.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please allow us to warn travelers of raunchy restrooms.

Restrooms are vital to travel. Help us protect each other from establishments that neglect this vital area.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Reduce "Switch off" in Android notication center

Please don't expand automatically the "Switch off" option in the Android notification center.
    The best is too let user expand it manually like other applications and so only 1 line will be used by Waze instead 2+.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add ability to report Blown Auto Light Bulb

Could you create a simple form whereby drivers/passengers could report blown headlights/tail lights of cars around us? It could be very simple; enter license plate number, state, front or back, and left or right blown light. No personal information could be supplied, keep it totally annonymous. A great safety feature for your patrons.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Develop a software sells to companies or traffic highways in order to monitor the traffic of the streets and highways

Develop a software sells to companies or traffic and highways in order to monitor the traffic of the streets and highways

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. À propos des bonus

Bien qu'usagers pas très fréquent, nous venons de faire 350kms durant le WE. La carte a été pleine de bonus en dehors de mon trajet. Waze n'est pas un jeu. Proposer de faire des déviations est anti-écologique. Y résister ça rend grognon! Dommage

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Subtract a landmark "shape" from parking lot "shape."

Example: Create a parking lot (which usually contains the building, landmark, mall, etc. inside). Now subtract the building shape from the parking lot shape to delineate the different types (landmark and parking lot). Especially useful for malls, and businesses that have lots that wrap around to make awkward shapes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Filled shapes (like parking lot, landmarks, etc.): snap active point to original start point.

When editing a parking lot, or other "filled" shape, it would be nice to snap the active point with the original start point, as it would work in programs like Illustrator, Flash, Photoshop, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can the icon in the bottom left corner be changed. Hard to see white number on yellow background.

When I send the Follow My Waze, it's hard to see when the person I sent the message to has actually started to follow me. Sometimes the message doesn't go thru and I need to resend it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Logout option, sometimes you need to relog in from you device... however there is no log out option available

option to log out in the app, it might help to fix some issues like points not updating or simple change user

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base