Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!

• There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones. If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, data, or other information you provide to Waze or its Google affiliates ("Waze") relating to Google products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is separate from and not part of your personal data.
  • Waze may use any Feedback without restriction to develop and improve Waze’s current or future products and services.
  • You agree that you will not disclose to Waze any third-party information in your Feedback that you are otherwise obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze and its affiliates to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with the Waze Privacy Policy (https://www.waze.com/legal/privacy). Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback. Please note that providing your name is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your Feedback only as long as it didn't receive any reactions from other users. However, you can delete your name and provide your Feedback as anonymous user at any time. You may also delete your comments and upvotes at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PLEASE go back to letting us resize our own maps.

PLEASE go back to letting us resize our own maps. I do not need to see 4 miles down the road. It's very frustrating now and very hard to see the real warnings that are within the next .5 of a mile, which is what I need to know.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Translation service English German French Romanian Hebrew Hungarian Russian

Translation service
    English German French Romanian Hebrew
    Hungarian Russian

Translation of technical articles
    Writing of technical articles on guidelines
    Legal documents
    Freelancer for companies

Israel - Hever

TranslateD-srl – Italy
    Byron - Israel
    Transnet - Israel
    Genesis - Israel
    ComTranslation - USA, Spain, India

Israel - Milim

Hero Translating - Czech Republic
    YourWords - Israel
    A.C.T. - Germany
    A2Z - New Zealand
    Omnia Translations - Romania
    Israel - Elite

and many others

Highly specialized in

Banking Finance Business Law Medecine Technology Computers Internet Tourism Advertising Art

Extensive experience in handling urgencies and
    work under pressure.

0,09 cents per word
    23…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Melhorar o serviço, está pessimo já foi muito bom agora está cada vez pior.

Melhorar o serviço, está pessimo já foi muito bom agora está cada vez pior.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Android auto - car head unit layout

I think the app layout when on the car head unit display should be split. (It has already been suggested in a post about low resolutions)
    - A split display could make it a lot clearer, since with the current floating turn directions/menu, the map is partially hidden when your route takes you left (since the car icon doesn't have enough horizontal offset)
    - A delimited box for the map could enhance its visibility.
    - The instructions pane could take the whole height of the display and thus use larger fonts/icons or provide better overall readability

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. More Avatars!

We need more Avatars and I think the best and most fun way would be through achievements.

Like if you are constantly helping out by reporting traffic and potholes etc.

If you pull over to help someone who requested help.

If your active in or start a chat room.

I feel this would make Waze have a fun side which users can get involved in. (Personally I drive alot in my own time and have been doing the Waze achievements, but I would like more things to unlock and complete 🙂 )

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. innovative collaborative idea

I have an idea that I would like to meet with you to discuss. Is there any was that we could set up a meeting? I believe that this idea will prove to be beneficial in developing nations and will assist in increasing the global footprint of this App into those regions.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add Buses to vihle list

Need to add Trucks & buses to the Vehicle Category, and have the apps plane the r

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. wachtwoord wijzigen

Wachtwoord wijzigen lukt niet ook al heb ik cijfers, letters, en symbolen gebruikt in verschillende combi's, en meer dan 8 posities..

Doei

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Aviso sonoro de radar siempre

Sería muy útil y atraería a muchos compañeros que waze avisara siempre con aviso sonoro de los radares fueras a la velocidad que fuera por que los camiones y furgones aquí en España tienen restricciones específicas de velocidad y así estaríamos siempre avisados aunque no podamos ver la pantalla

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please release audio packs for navigation in ur maps..... I would love to hear my navigation instructions from celebrity voices

@waze @Google

pls introduce audio packs for navigation in ur maps..... I would love to hear my navigation instructions from celebrity voices like Morgan Freeman, Kevin Conroy, Leonardo Dicaprio, Jennifer Lawrence etc.... I would pay money too for these audio packs.

It would be a great revenue source. #RevenueSource

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Carpool

Here's an idea. How about now making Waze suddenly stop working to ask me about carpooling WHILE I'M FUCKING DRIVING IN AN UNKNOWN AREA!!!!!!! This stupid goddamn "survey" allowed me about 10 minutes of blind driving in an an unknown area. Do it again ... and you are deleted.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. toll 99

Toll 99 in Houston, TX.... For some reason, Waze is no longer utilizing Toll Road 99 in Houston as an option for travel. The road shows on the map, but Waze acts like it is not there. This is resulting in my household not using Waze, which is our preferred navigation tool.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Small Community Tweaks --

There are small mountain communities in Southern California that get jammed end to end when Waze is trying to "help" people find their way around traffic. This creates safety issues for the communities and there are documented reports of emergency vehicles unable to get to situations. Similarly, in the winter, people taking side streets end up getting stuck in icy/snowy conditions because they aren't familiar with the area. Please consider tweaking the algorithm to remove back streets in scenarios where communities cannot handle the high car volume and routing people to these streets introduces safety issues.

Example - Running Springs,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Atalho para avisos

Sugiro que na tela dos avisos de situações que damos durante a viagem existam ícones diretos (congestionamento, perigo, buraco, policia). Entrar nas sub telas e dirigir ao mesmo tempo fica muito perigoso. Muitas vezes não há como compartilhar os problemas. Obrigado.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Blocked streets for diesel cars

Hi, do you plan to implement option in your app;
    „plan route without streets/cities forbiden for diesel cars”?
    Stuttgart f.e. is blocked. Parts of the highway in the area also. Few streets in Berlin and Hamburg. Also Paris e.t.c. We have places closed for circulation for the cars without certain colours of stickers. It would be good to exlude such places, when traveling and search for better way.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Asystent pasa ruchu.

Asystent pasa ruchu. Opcja która bardzo ułatwia jazde, oraz usprawnia poczucie bezpieczeństwa na drodze.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. STOP WITH THE COMMUTING POP-UPS

Waze, I love your app. I really do. But TWICE yesterday during a very snowy drive with heavy traffic, your "how do you get to work?" page popped up over my map. I had to take my eyes off the road -- again, a road covered with snow and full of other drivers -- and swipe on the screen to get back to the map. Twice, I almost missed my exit because I couldn't see the map. This is an accident waiting to happen. If I'm not allowed to pull up a map in your app while I'm driving, why…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)